"we can't have monkeys running the zoo"

>"we can't have monkeys running the zoo"

JESUS CHRIST!!!! BOB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A90Km_PzAsA
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we can't have the slaves sailing the ship

niggers btfo

>we can't have the blacks running our white business

>its real
oh my

Apparently he said this last week during the Texans bye, but it didn't get out till this Friday before a game.

Also, just goes to show the actual issue is that the owners have no respect for the employees that are essentially their partners in these billion dollar businesses. Oh well.

kneelegg is dying
good riddance

that saying is old as hell

fuck anyone whos fake offended by that

are they implying that inmates = black people?

you're right, but come on, you can't claim to be intelligent and think that was a smart thing to say in this environment.

>having respect for millionaire crybaby niggers

>"Some people commented on my post and said it's figure of speech. I mean, agree or disagree, figure of speeches aren't OK in 2017," Green said. "If I come out and give a figure of speech that's not socially OK, I'm going to get fined. I'm going to get ridiculed. If I come out and give a figure of speech on anything, whether that's race, whether that's sexual orientation, whatever that is. If I come out and give a figure of speech in 2017, I'm going to get ridiculed by any group that's formed to protect one's group. I'm going to get fined by the NBA. I'm going to be looked at ridiculously by the community. So why is that OK? I don't agree with that."

Maybe McNair is tired of players thinking that they're going to reach NBA levels of power. I agree it wasn't the smartest thing to do if you want to defuse the situation, but maybe he wants it all to implode so he can replace the players and pay them less.

so essentially,

>I don't care about intention, all that matters is what everybody else thinks about it.

>figure of speeches aren't OK in 2017
Are we through the looking glass yet.

is that the 4-d chess move? Destroy your business to pay your employees less?

Letting the players continue to do whatever they want is hurting the business too. Maybe there's just no winning at this point, might as well pay less for it.

what other saying is there then?

cant let the children run the classroom?

nah that would probably offend also

again, fuck anyone fake offended by this

>let employees do whatever they want

not a good idea

Why not, because he said an old saying that has the word monkey in it and he was talking about blacks? Imagine being such a victim, or such a goy, that any time anyone says anything about being inferior, or about being a retard, or about something not even related to you, the first thing you think is "xe must be insulting someone, but I have no argument! I'll just call xer a racist!". What a truly pathetic existence.
If someone says "monkey" and you feel offended, worse if you feel offended on behalf of someone else because they clearly aren't intelligent enough to understand they're being offended, then you have much bigger underlying issues.

The Texans are going to refuse to play on Sunday lmao

NFL is done for

Inmates running the asylum.

>partners
If one person cuts checks for another, they are not partners.
They are employer and employee.

Inmates = prison = blacks = slaves

I don't work in sports (thank god) and my CEO would never say anything like this. It's unprofessional, insensitive and inappropriate. Combine that will all the news swirling around these protests and race in America in general and the comments are also incredibly idiotic, even if you don't believe he's racist.
I don't know why someone would assume a southern NFL owner isn't racist but we don't even have to get into all that. He fucked up.

so when someone says inmate/prison you think of black people? wow

youtube.com/watch?v=A90Km_PzAsA

This made heads explode until Muhammad Ali came to Howard's defense.

Jesus Christ I hate social media

I believe what he really said was:

>We cant have these filthy niggers running OUR league

>I don't know why someone would assume a southern NFL owner isn't racist

Not to go all pol on you... but yeah.

take a look at this guy, believing statistics...numbers always lie

People have disdain for black folks while making their living on the backs of black folks.

look, america is doomed. our collapse is a matter of WHEN, not IF. the current racial drama is all posturing before the fight over the carcass. the banter at the weigh-in.
once you understand the larger context you can prepare accordingly.
if one party can guilt another party into relinquishing advantages or the moral high ground then they have an edge in the larger conflict to come.
your "So Sorry" shirts won't save you.

Puppy revived with Narcan after overdose...stop taking your crazy pills

You don't have to be racist to be a trump supporter but it certainly helps

its not that the numbers are lying it's that they don't explain what's really going on.
people who post stats like that want you to believe that black people have a genetic predisposition for violence and crime. while whites do not because whites are peaceful and intelligent.
but what i see is a whole race of people that haven't yet recovered from America.
personal accountability isn't the only solution here. a lot of this crime is committed by poor youths. they never really had a chance.

Niggers. He meant to say niggers.

this.
many people who have a problem with blacks kneeling during anthems also have no problem with people flying confederate flags.

>Sup Forums is an open forum that doesn't tolerate censorship and respects free speech
*posts anti-nazi message*
>go back to /r/eddit!!!

no most whites are okay with liking their flags but hate you for not liking their flag

i just hope that the greater new england reich stays white after balkanization

Well, you weren't warned or banned, were you?
That's what free speech is

Black men don't want to be fathers is the problem, they get girls pregnant and don't stick around. It's a never ending cycle. It's up to black people to fix that not white people.

>*posts anti-nazi message*

saying that a white southerner is automatically racist is an "anti-nazi message" now? do you even understand what a nazi is?

lol you sound like a preteen girl. youre a bot. just fuck off

ummmm here comes the stereotypical bullshit again...

>sterotype

its pretty well known that 75% of nigger chilluns are born out of wedlock and that fatherlessness is a huge problem in that community

Nazi false flag

Fuck off

I don't even blame black kids for being messed up due to the circumstances. I blame the adult men who don't stick around leaving the mothers poor and barely able to get by.

>Stereotype
Uh how many AA kids are born out of wedlock again

aside from sports team owners and democratic politicians, no one really does.

my bad youre right
my bad youre right as well
my bad what was I thinking

pathetic

those black kids grow up to be black adults. it's a vicious cycle.

wtf i love the texans now

72% of black children are born to unwed mothers, that doesn't mean 72% of black children are born without a father in their life.

The only people who made their living off the backs of black people are cotton farmers over 150 years ago. Black people get more from taxes then they pay.

>partners
He’s your reply

Yes that’ll show them desu

I'd love to see the NFL shutdown. It'll hurt the players and future wannabe players far more than billionaire owners.

>partners
(You)

He's not wrong. I remember a while ago a player in the NHL referred to someone else dating his ex-girlfriend as "sloppy seconds". Guess what? He got fined to shit for his comments being insensitive and demeaning, which they were. Doesn't matter that it's a "common phrase". You say something inappropriate, you can't hide behind such a retarded excuse like this.

>other people being triggered triggers you this much
lmao right wingers are legit autistic
>muh white southern owner should be allowed to say something retarded given the current context of race relations
literally anyone can understand that this is a poor analogy to use

probably stupid of him to have used the figure of speech, but uh, kinda stupid that we live in a society where using a figure of speech is offensive only when used in political discussion...

>Assumes all Southerners are racist

>Assumes all criminals are black

Wow, just wow, I can't even right now

using figures of speech, hyperbole and generalizations shouldnt happen in politics. elected officials should be smart enough to use facts to make their points instead of appealing to peoples emotions. twitter has just normalized this shit. its pretty pathetic seeing these people talk like a 15 year old.

>only when used in a political discussion
It's not that, it's just how an analogy functions: metaphorical aspects fill in for literal ones. In this case he's saying the NFL is a prison, and the players (the "bad" ones, i.e. black) are inmates.

It's just a fucking stupid thing to say, and the guy thought he was being cute. He's probably said it before around his racist ass rich white friends and they all laughed.

I wish he would have said this

he said we cant have the inmates running the prison.

Yes I know that leafsplainer

>the NFL will die in your lifetime
>not because of concussions and injuries
>not because of the pussy tackling and lazy play
>not because of terrible pairty and pass-happy gameplay
>not because of goodells gross micromanaging
>not because of no-fun-league rules and penalty's winning/losing games
>not because goodell abandoned loyal fans for women and fantasy football fans
>not because of teams leaving loyal cities for taxpayer funded stadiums with fans that don't give a fuck
>But because of players chimping out and disrespecting the country
>the President called out their total bullshit

I am lovin this timeline

Not like Houston was going to win the superbowl anyway

who /CNFS/ here?

>we can't have faggots running our country
>said no canadian ever

honestly right here

you know how people say hurr durr go back to europe? well, i would legitimately do it if i could be free from the darkness there. but they are currently intent on ushering in their own progressive demise over there so really theres nothing you can do

>if i could be free from the darkness there

This. Loving every laugh while the league burns. Amazing how these clowns ruined a great thing.

No, it's mostly the blame to Black women are so stuck up and ask too much for their Black men. They are the ones who more government handouts than ever and think they don't need no man to support them. Black men are fed up because the way they act against people having low self esteem about their skin color and feel very entitled.

It's problem with both sides that will never settle.

Jesus Raimi.

That's the biggest reason blacks are as fucked as they are and it's really not even close but go on and put your blinders on and willfully itnore the biggest problem blacks face because it forces them to look in the mirror and take responsibility.

Youre like a friend of a drug addict who's life is in ruins who facilitates and enables him to continue his path to ruin and tell him all his problems are someone else's fault.

the thing to be mad about is "employees = inmates," idiot

>72% of black children are born to unwed mothers
black women are most to blame for letting it happen instead of trying to keep the marriage strong.

TYBB

It's 67% and still impoasibly high for a group of people to overcome

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

Mexico and South America are what happen when you let monkeys run the zoo

>can't have blacks treated like humans

I don't see where the outrage is, it's a euphemism. This is all to fuck up the shitty Texans season.

You're part of the problem

When you own a football team and have plenty a blacks in it.

When you’re talking about protests around innocent black people getting shot by cops and cops in general beating down the citizens.

and since we know for a fact that blacks are disproportionally jailed, not to mention that amendamnt 13 becomes invalidated once someone becomes a prison. THAN YES.

Yup. Culture of children. Weak minded are easily brainwashed. Send em back to Africa where they can be happy and free.

>you have been WARNED

An user is one thing, but when you're that rich, a permaban is a LOT harder.

I've been to jail multiple times. The reason blacks are "disproportionatly jailed for the same thing" is they're more likely to be multiple offenders and have repeated the same offense. The justice system goes pretty light on you here if you don't have a rap sheet. Once you've committed 15 crimes, you tend to get the book thrown at you.

this is a joke you should be making with your bros and friends. not really appropriate for everybody.

Only the smarter blacks can, low 80 IQ one can go straight back to Africa.

>getting so itrate at a botched idiom that you almost go on strike

Totally rational.

/ourguy/

t. classcucks

And you’re probably the same idiot who think it’s ok for Cam Newton to talk shit about women durning a press conference

Inb4 HES RIGHT.

It’s not about being right. The point is keep those not so good comments to yourself or the lads.

>innocent black people
(You) are a faggot

he s-s-sssaid...
NIIIIIII
NIIIIIIIIIHHHHGGGG
NIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRSSSS

Plz explain why it’s fine for a 10 year old with a toy gun to get gunned down like something out of GTA