ITT Players that could have been GOATs

Yoann Gourcuff, was god tier around 2009

I once heard he had a pre-contract with Arsenal, but was broken because of his injury

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jN6xm710z1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kaka=injury

He could've lead the first african nation to a WC semfinal...but he was permainjured

Reus

leonard mesi

Gourcuff was Raymond Domenech's white bitch and denounced muslims and blacks. That was the rumour. Nobody liked him because of that.

I wish Gourcuff was my bitch too to be quite honest

I thought it was because he was into opera and shit and the rest of the squad were plebs. Same reason Graeme Le Saux got bullied in the 90s.

if only his legs held up

youtu.be/jN6xm710z1I good times

too pure and white for francistan

he was hated by french teamates because he was the one giving tips to jounalists

Gourcuff is a cuck. Ribery should have killed him.

but france won in '98 m8

Imagine being told by everyone that you're the next Zidane before you're even an adult. Too much pressure.

Criminally Underrated. Have a (you) la

their team wasn't full of nigs back then though

he was always overrated and had a shitty attitude

Try being the last "next Maradona" before Messi got famous

Easily the best and most talented German player of his generation, he would have been the best player of the 2014 WC and that would have been his final breakout as the GOAT but some Armenian gypsy shit destroyed him and since then he's been a glass man who lasts 5 games a year.

This makes me genuinely sad 2bh, I would have tried to be their friend

Dude was made of glass.

He once hurt his hand getting high-fived by Alexandre Lacazette:

gfycat.com (slash) ImpolitePolishedDavidstiger

He's just disgusted thinking of what his hand just touched

Try me you fucking weasel

he got bullied to death by ribery for being good looking, it broke him, his body followed

Hands down the most talented player the US will ever have. If his coaches gave him a chance to prove himself,there would be no Messi or Ronaldo to contend the Balon D'Or. I still can't fucking believe that the strongest player ever to sign a contract with a Serbian club got just a couple of minutes in a cup game,that's such fucking bullshit and the Jagodina coach was a ignorant piece of shit, the players in the league weren't even worthy to share the same pitch,