You can only post in this thread if your country is the most powerful on your continent

You can only post in this thread if your country is the most powerful on your continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/australian-politician-says-use-of-the-word-canadian-as-derogatory-term-will-no-longer-be-tolerated-1.3293370?autoplay=true
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-29/bhp-samarco-dam-collapse-brazil-linked-to-ramping-up-production/7201022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>most powerful
>cucked daily by Mexicans

Le faggot

Cheers ya seppo dickhead

Uh, yeah... About that. Can we talk about the whole "continent" thing for a moment?

Does South America counts? If so, reporting in

>lose to emus and get kidnapped by giant spiders in the night

Cunt pls

sup cunts, this an /straya/ thread now?

Noice shitty M8

R-reporting in
Submerged continents count, r-right?

>Zealandia

It's a shame that the war of the ancients sunk that once pristine kingdom.

posting

Canada reporting in.

North America belongs to us.

6160 reporting in. Fucken cold in Perth.

Fuck off!

Even the US is the most powerful in South America and they ain't even there.

>implying
if you fight your enemies, they win leaf.

Good in my opinion.

Fucking midgets everywhere.

Also OP, try this next time:

>You can only post in this thread if your country is the leader of the free world

ok

where's china?

based kiwi

hues don't count

OP said, it's a chinese thread now.
Fuck your fiat money

Representing

Ahem. Don't you need to Prep the Bird Dick?

Can actually post

Sure why not.

hello

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/australian-politician-says-use-of-the-word-canadian-as-derogatory-term-will-no-longer-be-tolerated-1.3293370?autoplay=true

Fuck yeah fuckn oath

We beat you in 1812 and burned your white house to the ground.

You are our puppets.

6064 here
It was pretty cold this morning, but I'm drunk now so I can't feel much.

good joke

>the EU's poorest country

>204 years ago.

Nigger you serious? Surely Italy should be able to claim Europe with Romans if you rely on ancient history.

Get fucked slut. He's my bitch.

Reporting in

need to update that image of UK climbing the fence

Hello

why the fuck is our flag in that pic.

okay

As far as 'strongest' goes are we talking military power of the country, overall wealth, biggest population, or overall survivability?

Because here in Canada we have MASSIVE amounts of free space to migrate to in case of an emergency, tons of wilderness to settle 'off the grid', and ridiculously abundant resources like wood, fresh water and food.

Plus with the small population of 33 mil, if 25 mil die, that leaves the ENTIRE COUNTRY to the 8 million of us capable of surviving in the wild, secretly living in our cabins and waiting to rejoin whatever society there is after the happening.

Meanwhile in the US, you have tens of millions dying every day/week, mass niggers shooting, raping, looting, military killing civilians to maintain martial law, massive amounts of infrastructure failing, factories and plants exploding, reactors melting down, etc. etc.

The bigger you are, the harder you fall, and the US has one big fat ass to land on.

Nigga, the only metric by which the UK wins over Germany is amount of muslims and amount of terror attacks. You're #3 behind France, FRANCE!

Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

I'll have you know my great grandfather was a highly decorated soldier in Australia.

>Pic related

You ain't free yet dad.

What if we're the most powerful in the world?

Fuck you guys, Brazil stronk

>tons of wilderness to settle 'off the grid'
hasn't all that shit burned down by now?

>200+years ago when we were a still brand ass new country
>implying your allowed to claim accomplishments that the brittish did
WE WAZ BRITANNIA AND SHIEEET

There would be Lego castles everywhere.

Soon...

hi what's going on here?

its ok HUEbro, you are the stronkest in the drug fueled playhouse known as south america.
don't mean shit in the world at large, but your allowed here.

Sorry Brazil, one day maybe.

Stay mad. Canada is glorious and still, to this day, rules the U.S. with an iron fist.

Canada is great. Better than Australia too. We could invade Australia right now, the war would be over in less than 2 hours. Then the Australians would start an insurgency against us. They would shitpost as their primary act of rebellion.

Posting in a thread you can't.

At least when our pakis go on raping sprees, we can count the victims on our fingers.

No one needs Alberta anyway. I care more about the huge animal and plant populations that we lost more than I give a shit about any of the people that had to move.

Climate change may be a meme, but animal extinction due to habitat loss is a real issue all over the world. Imagine all the foxes, owls, snakes, deer, fucking everything that is burned alive or relocated and possible starves to death by losing its entire habitat because fucking weed man is more worried about sucking LGBT and Ubongo cock than addressing a pressing issue.

Me too.
I live in Hamilton Hill, on Hamilton Road. But my post code is 6160 for some fucked reason.
9 Degrees according to my car this morning.

quit messing with my little sister or else.

Australia is the Pluto of continents

Please stop making us look retarded or I'll fucking deport you myself you chink cunt.

>don't mean shit in the world at large
Well we export a shit ton of iron and cocaine so i guess we have that at least

t. coked out leaf.
you lot couldn't fight your way out of a fucking paper bag these days, your country is a joke and currently burning down because if you fight fire it wins, and the only politically correct way to deal with it is getting south african firebeaters that cannot into their jobs worth shit.

This is Canada.
>Canada is glorious
This is Canada on weed LMAO.

See the difference?

you get the iron from all the blood running down the streets?

Don't you mean OVERLORD, DILUTED HALF HUMAN SCUM.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs

>most powerful
>left alive due to emu pity

I doubt you could ever take on Russia. Russia is firmy secured as strongest on both of it's continents. But you are strongest in south america

that makes you lot better then africa.
thats still not saying much mang...

Yes my friend.

That too, but we have some huge mines in the midwestern part of the country

You have 1400 fingers?

Most influential, or richest?

>all these MAD posters

Stay mad. I can't hear you over the greatness of my nation. Australians have been totally BTFO in this thread.

OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are we posting about?

Inbreeding does weird shit mate.

just how cool we are and stuff

dumbass leafs getting uppity like here:
i almost feel like the commies need a dose of freedom, but not sure where would be best to put it.

Keen to make more Agent Orange for some defoliation?

That sometimes are'nt too safe for cunts....

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-29/bhp-samarco-dam-collapse-brazil-linked-to-ramping-up-production/7201022

I wish it werent so

Reporting in
The Americas BTFO

>Australia is the Pluto of continents

At least we're not Uranus like yours.

Pardon ?

Well the HQ of the largest stock exchange in the southern hemisphere is in my city desu

If the United States broke down the vast white interior of the country would end up uniting

Canada would continue to be irrelevant

No one is mad my childe, you're just proving the stereotype by acting like le edgy call of duty kid.

Please quit while you're behind.

aussie with the bantz

good on ya, m8

easy

Fucking Luxembourg.

Stand up straight you flaming poof!

Russia pls.

how's chernobyl these days?

kek

Irrelevant eh? The other retarded canuck in the thread may not know our military history but I'm well aware of our soldiers being not only competent but feared and respected during both world wars. Canadians were the shock troops who did the dirtiest fighting after other allied countries got fucked.

The constant alcohol and lumberjacking makes us resilient and strong.

reporting in...france you are 2nd place in power m8

And the constant cucking and multiculturalism makes them determined to return to their little sheds.

No. We accept Emu/White relationships quite exclusively.

Australia is objectively more powerful than America in every way.