ISIS reveals a map of “covert units”

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-reveals-map-covert-units-8313051

>Isle of Man

Don't tell them about our wild goat populations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess sometimes it's good to be mostly irrelevant.

>poland
>low risk

WEW

Looks comfy :)

>The image dissects the gang’s influence into three sections, areas of major control, areas of medium control and areas with a presence of covert units.
>the gang

what did they mean by this?

>Sweeden
>Not high risk
Have I missed something?

To be honest I've been waiting for a good apocalypse.

>Slovenia is gray

fake

It's a muslim country already, why would they focus on it?

>Don't tell them about our wild goat populations.
They are gonna take your women and cuck ya mah man

>Switzerland
>highest gun ownership in Europe
>best gun culture anywhere
>direct democracy and very patriotic
>not part of EU
>low risk island in a sea of high risks

Gee really makes you think

Sweden is high-risk for normal Muslim/nigger shenanigans, not ISIS specifically so much.

Terrorist atack is never gonna happen in Serbia,the last terrorist attacks that happend we got our self in two diffrent wars.

Oddly enough Alberto Barbosa lives for another day.

Kebab removal when? Soon?

Why not attack Poland? Poland has been mean to Muslims, while all the other countries at risk have been nice to them. What's up with that?

>Poccия
>High Risk
Damn, thats some fake bullshit. Last i heard FSB destroyed a lot of ISIS sleeper cells. Also, we didn't have HAPPENINGS lately at all

>Estonia
>Low risk
Fuck off, I saw a girl in a hijab walking down the street a week back, and another one about two months ago.
We're fucking infested with muslims, and one of them is going to blow up sooner or later.

P O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

>iceland
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
GET OUTTTTTT

>Poland
>Czech Rep.
>all low risk

hmmm..I wonder why

Well , I guess it's time for the roundup

They can't infiltrate us. They'd just get beaten by nationalists upon arrival. There is actually a citizen initiative to report all muslims for suspicious activity to the police all the time.

>Risk in Romania
>Risk in Hungaria
>Risk in Bulgaria

These faggots clearly don't know that the biggest risk out there is them being in these countries.

Because being mean to Muslims means actually doing something about there being terrorists in your country you moron

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

They are afraid of the Hussars

ISIS have actually installed an agent as mayor of London.

And stay there. Seriously, if you are an Isis terrorist, stay where you are right now. It's perfect that way.

Poccnr? There is no such country.

Well, all I can say to this is #NotAllMuslims

>Russia in red
And I thought everybody was afraid of Putin's manly chest.

get outside more faggot
go stand near Viru Keskus or Rotermanni kvartal, you'll see 10 niggers in 5 minutes.
But I doubt they will care about this shithole of a country, we're poor ourselves, they won't benefit from living here as they would wish and they will get beat up for any small shitty comment.
Had a friend who saw how 3 niggers sat at a bench in Tammsaare park, some girl went by them, they said something to her, she yelled something to someone and a fucking 2 meter hairy russian came out of the corner and knocked out the first nigger, the second one started to stand up to talk, he knocked him out too and the third one ran away, no cops were called.
3 days ago some homeless was stabbed to death in the heart of the city, from 5 minutes where I live.
If life is hard for us already, it is harder for them.

This.

I would be so surprised if ISIS attacks UK, because at this moment they have accomplished their goal, conquer European soil.

Aмepикaнcкaя дeбил

Feels good senpai.

ISIS is pretty shit at terrorist attacks.

Last time Serbia made one the world was set up for two world wars.

Over a 100 million dead.

Isis cant break 200...

>Portugal yellow
>Spain red
Every single time

I'd just say the risk is bigger from all the Russian muslims that already live in the south. That, and thos smelly people must really hate you for spoiling their plan in Syria

Why were Hussars so obsessed with selfie sticks?

Aмepикaнcкий*

And they say Nationalism and Islam hate is bad
>Based Poland

Why are Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland etc all low risk? Because they don't accept refugees/migrants there and the other countries do?

Cyka blyat I hope you're trolling
Either that or back to le reddit with you

Damn Yurop you guys are dumb as fuck for letting terrorists into your country, I mean what were you even thinking, they are so cocky that they are giving you a map of where they are, time to get comfy and watch you reap what you sowed

>Tallinn
There's your problem m8
Tegelt ma näen tohhuijoba igasugu pigisi, japse jms kõntsa, kuna ma elan raatuse ühika juures, kus nad kõik paiknevad.
It's funny how all the niggers are beta as fuck tho.

There there my shitskin friend :^)

Russia has more than one islamic terrorist attack every month, practically.

>In 2013 the Investigative Committee of Russia recorded 661 terrorist offences including 31 terrorist attacks, which claimed about 40 lives and dozens more injuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

>Damn, thats some fake bullshit. Last i heard FSB destroyed a lot of ISIS sleeper cells.
Which implies they were there to begin with. It's the old "what DONT I know about" problem.
Besides, if the map is really from ISIS it's probably just random shit to make people complacent/misallocate resources.

Pretty much. At least when it comes to us.
As the anons mentioned earlier we have a strong nationalist presence and people are generally on the lookout for suspicious behavior.

>Russia

I'd like to see them try

I'm jealous of the Swiss.

>Slovenia
>gray

Yes. Also accept is the wrong eorfing.
Being morally extorted is closer to reality

Damn Taiwan you guys are dumb as fuck for hanging a dog and filming AND putting it on the internet, I mean what were you even thinking, people are so moralfags that they are giving shit to people who taught a dog to give a nazi salute, time to get comfy and watch you reap what you sowed

Do you guys think ISIS will attack Greece ? The country is irrelevant, it is not in the coalition against ISIS, and it's literally their gate to come in Europe, so what would be the point of attacking Greece ?

>>Switzerland

based always

Being a nigger is a suspicious behaviour.

Muslims are not as big a problem here. I lived in Ural region and in Siberia and muslims are not really vocal here. Maybe its just because life is pretty hard here and people are more concerned with bigger problems than faith. Also Chechnya and other muslim regions are loyal to Putin. Kadyrov is one loyal son ot a bitch, but still completelly insane.

>luxembourg
>high risk

lmao sure

>that Poland

Based. Poles love their shitty country enough to protect it Sup Forums, why don't you?

There are about 10 million Muslims in Russia m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
for example

We werent mean to muslims, even belgium was more mean than us because they participated in anti isis operations while we didnt. Helping to bomb syria is worse than denying acccesss to rapefugees

There is a reason for that, you know?

Pic related, coat of arms and flag of one of our district capital cities.

The moors remember, they do.

Europe why haven't you done jack shit in response to terrorists, you had a massacre in Paris, a massacre in Belgium, gang rapes of women all over the continent, Charlie Hebdo massacre, many others, yet you do nothing but take it like a bitch. When 9/11 happened, America BTFO of two entire countries, yet you just sit there and take it like a bitch and accept more of these "people" into your country, literally lmao'ing @ your life

>Estonia
here's our problem
Ah perse need pilud, töötavad tehastes 20 sendi eest kuus, las naudivad siin elu, peaasi et nad ei nussi näkku ja elavad oma elu ning lasevad teistel elada, ei ürita oma sitta peale suruda, no Tallinnas veits hullem asi, 5 aastat tagasi ma elu peale nägin 3-4 neegrit, nüüd ma lähen 5 minuti kaugusele kuhugi kuramuse grossi või rimisse ja juba neegrid jõllitavad
When compared to sweden, they are "strong" when compared to people who actually have fought or have even some experience, or are aggressive, they're fucked

>Iceland
>General Risk

What the fuck?! Iceland got less than 1000 muzzies. But all you need for an Islamic terror attack is one.

ISIS better stay away from the north. They are ours to butcher.

Nah, generally speaking people are pretty open to foreigners here, if they want to become citizens that is. Not a lot of them want though, so that's a plus.

No one here likes freeloaders and "immigrants".

We also have a pretty low crime per capita ratio.

Fuck you dumb shits, v4 countries arent at risk because they dont have muslims and they dont bomb shitskins like the west. Us being racist has nothing to do with that

Feels burdö bärdö mään. The globalist fags dug their own grave by inviting the enemy in

whatever. we have lots of muslims here, but not many north africans or arabs. I generally don't believe in the concept of race, with this exception. those populations are generally very backward and hotheaded, don't perform well at work and hence have very small chances of settling here.

>Czech rep
>Low risk
I guess being best europian friend to Israel does not change anything.

>Switzerland once again a tiny bastion of sanity surrounded by utter madness

even isis respect Swiss neutrality
amazing

Because muslims are fucking cowards, and will only attack the weakest countries, which are the countries that cave in to every muslim demand. These fucks give NOTHING in return but a society reduced to rubble.

love this pic thanks for sharing

my point was only that it would be easier to infiltrate some dirty-minded shitskin through the south than if there were no muslims at all.

damn right I know. I had never seen a muslim until I started living in Lisbon

>When 9/11 happened, America BTFO of two entire countries
>mfw

it has more to do with IQ and culture

IQ of albanians is very low, but also in arabs. But their culture values nationalism over religion way more. Arabs and north africans see religion as the most important thing in life.

>Kosovo is still Serbia

Confirms based ISIS for literally being better than NATO

What the fuck did Iceland do?

Wait, so you mean to tell me that creating an environment which is hostile to Islamization AND not inviting them into your country will virtually guarantee that you won't get blown up by a mudshit while minding your own business in your own country?

Stop the fucking presses, we need to get the EU on the phone and tell them about this startling revelation

And it has nothing to do with their neutrality in just about everything, right?

>help to bomb Syria
>refugees come into your country purely with the intention to leech off you and then bomb you in return

Seems like the rational choice to let them in

Doesn't matter what you do. You act like Muslim's attack people who deserve it when they turned the cradle of civilization into a rancid shithole that can only be salvaged when glass.

>mfw the Netherlands is surrounded by cuckmany, sharia4belgium and englandistan yet manages to stay orange

>glass
I agree. once and for all fire shall drop from the heavens and turn the sand green. I'm sure a shepherd sitting on a hill nearby would come up with the next crappy religion seeing the abyss.

>located between the Caliphate of France, the Emirate of Germany, and the Belgian Khanate
Anything's possible.

If only you poor things had a reasonable foreign policy and left the mudslimes to their goat fucking.

>Russia
good luck with that
>iceland
sandnigger can't swim

>Poland
>low risk

I wonder why? They must be ultra tolerant

underrated post

>Germany
>getting terrorist'd
>ever
when will this meme end?

>>highest gun ownership in Europe

That'd be Serbia.

NATO IS A GLOBALIST TOOL OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROL OF ITS COMPONENT NATIONS REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand, why is your football team full of shitskins when the rest of the country is based?

Bnd guys knowtheir shit, frogs should learn from you krauts

Even ISIS doesn't recognize Kosovo.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Is Switzerland just prepared for every fucking contingency under the sun? The fuckers would even make it through the ice caps melting.

Why does Isle of Man get its own flag when it isn't anymore its own country than Scotland?