What y'all thought I forgot?!? Animal planet should be ashamed, this was the worst sporting event I've seen in my life...

What y'all thought I forgot?!? Animal planet should be ashamed, this was the worst sporting event I've seen in my life. Fucking amateur hour...

affirmative action has gone too far. Dogs fucking suck at football. Sorry, not sorry

Same team, fuckwads...

You think this cuck has to pick up all the dogshit at half time?

Imagine being the guy who has to make sure all the puppies poop. And obviously one time it has to go wrong. Either the pupper had back up or he just didn't want to go but that guy had to watch the doggo do that little posturing thing, and just pucker his little asshole and waste a minute as shit started to stream out of his butthole. A warm log falls out onto to the field. And that's it. That's his job right there on the floor. Obviously it's not on camera but he'll still have to answer for that shit.

dogs cute

jesus why are dogs cuter than actual human babies.

why not

And another thing, that audience is WAY too small. Where the fuck did they get those people? The Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good?

>well I don't like to take sides in these things, Bill. But I'm great friends with Rex and Baxter. They're great animals. And I'm great friends with them. And you have to stick with your friends, right? So, I'll say the New York Fire Hydrants win it by 8 points.

Because you're a psychopath/autist

user, there are plenty of ugly babies out there.

Seriously who coaches these fuckin losers? No strategy, no organization, they don't even respect the game

OP is just a butthurt Rufffag, nothing to see here.

Quit enabling this junk.

rude

Cuteness overload in this thread.

>Although puppies may urinate or defecate on the field as frequently as once every 20 seconds, all but one of the incidents is edited out of the show.[1] In 2016, 315 plastic bags were needed to retrieve feces, and more than 1,500 absorbent pads used to clean up urination.[8] Puppies occasionally engage in sexual activity, but this is edited out of the program.[8]

Dogs go to the bathroom and fuck things?!?!?!!
I am FUCKING shocked and appalled!
I am cancelling my Netflix subscription right now!

>check wikipedia
>it's real
top kek

Because doggos can do more as puppies while by the time a human child could engage in sports they are less cute and more sexy.

Kino name?

Those dogs are probably dead by now.

(OP)

Wait a fucking minute. Something is definitely off.

I don't think those are real people in the stands guys!

God, take this shit back to Sup Forums