One is promising and rising superpower, the other one is full of ugly eyelets...

One is promising and rising superpower, the other one is full of ugly eyelets, amd last and least is a degrading radiated insect shithole full of manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#Highest_Rank_Of_Countries_In_Last_Final_.282017.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arr rook same

Chinese are fucking inferior and uglier far than nips and even here korean.

whatever hans de mierda

Kys ugly korean
Go masturbate and talk to yourself

Like arr mexican brazilian south american rook same tho

Thats not even in germany leaflet

i thought koreans were slaves to china back then, and pay tribute to both china and japan. hmm, really makes me think

T.chinese

>t.resident chink

if chinks are superior what are you doing in germany?

so you agree that china is the best of these three
lmao stupid insects

i am german, jealous korean with proxy

Ok say any german.

What is actung?

achtung=be aware, careful

dumb korean subhuman

Chinese are worst ugliest shit inferior tier in three countries.

Look at Us survey.
Higher bar, have no friends and bulllied in america society.

Nips only 20% while chingching nearly.50%

Yeah it's actually downtown Stockholm.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha be ware hahahahahahahahahahaha

dumb korean
go buy surgery=more friends=less money=more working at chingsung factory

Arr rook same.

Like american rusian british french italian arr rook same

next stop seoul
stop 2020 washington
ahahhahahaha

culutreless insect cant differentiate different ethnicities
cretin
chines have enough money for travel while kim has to work at chingsung factory, thatt will beclosed because of huawei superior phone

++1
lmao gooks are loosing ground

Gooooooooood bye chingching XD

And why all of chinese games' cultures, style,genres are all japanese style and why all of charecters, voice actors are japanese????

I fucking hate this one retarded korean autist ranting some incoherent gibberish in every thread.

because gook culture is worthless and inferior lmao
good bye insect

All it takes is a couple button presses and China's entire coastal city belt is gone.

And why you always cheering anti japanism and blaming japanese?

Cause you are fucking Zainichi XDXDXDXDXDXDC

not so fast mongrel
orange utan in white house shit in pants when he sees kim lamao

diaspora reatards should be hit in the face asap

Trump's staff said: If china doing shit, over 900m of chinede might be evaporated in 1 day

>point out the obvious chink calling himself superior

>hurr durr you agree with me XDDD

kill yourself you chink

you are nothing but a low life chink, zhang pang tiny dick kang

haahaha gook delusion
if you would get 1 won for every retard in korea you would be millionaire

Chinese are far uglier than nips and even here korean.

>achtung=beware

typical chink doesn't learn the language of the country he is in, fucking parasite

japan is objectively superior to the other two

go play with sticks and shit
i am living since birth here, dont tell me what i know black gook

+10 paper rubel

t. chinese ikibey

lmao, russia =china land

Fucking ching chang chong zao zao tiny penis fucking inferior far uglier than nips and even here korean without plastic shit die.

China one city=whole population of gook
one gook land= one little city in china

are you stuck, dumb ugly gook?
models per capita is bigger in china tha japan and gook
realize it pls

hahahahahaha baba told me joke about taiwan
im laughing still

why do the chinese have such tiny brains?

where is gook ahahhahaha
also most soviets and japs stole from china

According to past beauty competitation including Four world beauty competitions, Japan is 9th while chingching is 15 with 1300m insects shithole.

This is fact shithole.
Each country girls' face.
Chinese are most ugliest.

Stole from

dont trust nyeon

go wank alone aahahhaha
jelly gook better go practicing or you lose reputation of baba gook

hahahaha women cucked gooks in eternal
woman coutnry ahahahahah

>>neyon

Kek , all of faithful report is weeaboo

Kekekekekekekekekeekekekekekek

russians talking about brains. go back to drink your vodka and have a slow death just like your country. It's been years since your last nobel prize winner. Also the current russian generation has nothing to do with your nobel prize record.

T. chinese

China could press a few buttons to wipe out US west coast too.

+1
brainlet wwith brainfart

why are chinks so stupid?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#Highest_Rank_Of_Countries_In_Last_Final_.282017.29

irrelevant lmao

Chinese proxy well done.

you must be retarded.

everyone i met in usa , berlin and amsterdam hated koreans and thought south gooks are worse than north lmao

What's the point you are trying to make?
go back to crank more code, code monkey. yea just type more code, when you don't have the money to buy vodka.

Fuck off fucking ugly ching chang chong ddang ddding xiang.

They hate chingching more than here gooks

deluded gook

hahah where is korea
i looked up behind japan, on place 15

Actually, even my south korean colleagues here in the states don't like their fellow countrymen back in south korea. Literally a shitshole country since the beginning of asian history, and south korean historians have to use acient chinese records to study their own history. pathetic.

T. Chingching

And chinese are far uglier than nips and even here gooks.

They are worse. T.chingching

Look at this
Chinese are far inferior than nips and even indian XD

Stop proxying

you are a retarded chink

you are just typing the only couple of english words you know again and again, while saying others being inferior. what a clown. At least the japs don't troll as hard as gooks.

retarded slav at least don't beg for money from china next time the west gives you another sanction. pathetic pig

kek. china is poorer than russia

I thought you are good with coding at least. google russian vs china gdp per capita first. Yes, even gdp per capita are close for the two countries. I don't even want to mention your pathetic total gdp. Your country is a joke, and it is not even close to what it was. But whatever, you are not so much of a big deal even at your peak. Still banged hard by the US and collapsed into pieces. Does it hurt your little pride?

>Says Mexican

And you cant do anything at my repeated english.

Why do you always post these threads?
There's plenty of issues with China.

And you chinese are far uglier and inferior than nips tho

just like i cannot stop a retard being a retard. because a retard is a retard.

to be fair, Chinks have good average in terms of face beauty. not to mention, you are the worst.

You would be right, but your insults make you look like an insecure, ignorant bitch

even japs won't say so. you are just another pathetic korean who has to use the japs as your shield in talking. I can't even imagine what it is like for you to live as a individual. Maybe kim in the north is doing a right thing working on nuclear war heads.

Rusian tuble is in devaluation and china's gdp is bubbled and china government make it bigger than it really is.
China's population decreasing, aging will be far worse than nips and their economy is in danger.

And according to happiness Un report, japan was 31st rusia 53st soutg korea 61t and china 80st

See you zainichi. Chinks faces are far uglier than nips and even here gooks tho.

how does a correct argument makes one looks ignorant? I thought Germans are good with logic?

Errrrrrrrr why here a lot of chingching proxy and even that zainichi showing japanede falgs???

Did I say China is free of problems? no. did I say China is the best in anything? no. I was just treating a troll in a rather fair way.

I am not talking about the facts but about the unnecessary insults

Can they please? The rest of the country would thank them for clearing that hive of slants and spics.

What I said was not even close to pure insults compared to what they said. At least, I'm making valid points.

How about Illinois

You ching chang chong said rusia and china's per gdp are close.

Nips don't say. Nips know it and everybody know it.

Throwing hissy fits is not a valid point. Russians had a valid point but you responded with low effort meme answer

>t-they're going to collapse any minute now
said the increasingly nervous man

Very lazy - burying your heads in denial and hoping your competition fucks up. This is why you're going to fail. This is exactly the mistake the Chinese made in the 1800s with the Europeans, they thought themselves the center of the world and underestimated their competition, and the results were disastrous.

The reason the Chinese are winning is hard work. Their grandparents generation lived through the great famine under Mao, while your grandparents were baby boomers who squandered their wealth in luxury. Their parents worked miserably long hours, saving every penny to send their kids to university and give a better future, while your parents were hippies smoking weed and doing LSD. And now their kids are dominating the STEM fields in universities everywhere while your kids are spoiled entitled SJWs who get meme degrees and embrace LGBTQ and emulate niggers...

Its no wonder they're winning

They are losing. China's economy will be collapse without america and western, japan's market. tho.

Look at their aging and low fertilitry rate. Look at their debt bubble and false statics.

>falling for copypasta
People on this board are so stupid.