One love am I right fellow millennials. This is a big fuck you to all Drumpfkins

>One love am I right fellow millennials. This is a big fuck you to all Drumpfkins.
What a waste of a great concept on such a stupid plot. Did Netflix demand them for these episodes to spread their agenda

Is she trying to pander to actual Milennials or Gen Z who think they are?

Black girl a cute. CUTE

Couldn't even finish the series after this shit.

Let me give a big speech about how I've been waiting to join my husband and kid for the past 100 years.
My husband chose to be with our child instead of virtual reality shit, I will do the same.
lmao just kidding, I choose an eternity of licking vagina and scissoring instead even though I barely know you. Fuck my dead husband.

You gotta go back

>mfw I liked this episode
>mfw im not an inbred retard

>Couldn't even finish the series after this shit.

It was literally the last episode. Are you trolling?

>triggered over a tv show
Dont worry user, youll never be loved so you dont have to worry about that kind of situation

Oh my bad I didn't realize that episode 4 came after 5 and 6 you fucking IDIOT

>You're reddit for not liking my interracial lesbians simulator
Yeah, nah they appreciate that on the, dit
>inb4 r-reddit is actually conservative as fuck!
Go wherever you came from

It was fucking shit you retard

Say that to my face and see what happens.

Are you kidding me mate shit this was comfy af. I loved this episode.

>spreading a message of love, acceptance and tolerance
>is an agenda
>having an actual problem with messages revolving around kindness and treating people fairly
This is why we have autists lighting cats on fire or strangling dogs

>This is why we have autists lighting cats on fire or strangling dogs
Tell me why that is a bad thing without resorting to your societal memes.

user probably isn't a sociopath.

>societal ""memes""
Why are general early onset signs of sociopathy and low empathy for life bad things? Why is murdering life for fun alarming?

Like I said it was great concept but the plot was dogshit. Two different things. There was much to explore with that idea, like a server malfunction causing all those people to disappear in under a second. What actually runs San Junipero, etc.

>hurting innocent creatures is somewhat acceptable for this user

thought police fucking when

Both valid questions. Human morality is nothing but an arbitrary collection of memes and memes don't become popularized unless somebody is stands something to gain from it.

Brooker said he wanted to do an episode where technology had a positive impact.

the unnatural writing and contrived storylines threw me right off ahead of any of the liberal propaganda. I expect that from charlie brooker and netflix

Yeah great, there is a social construct and general consensus though (the basis for accepted moral codes) that lighting cats on fire or strangling dogs are unethical and serve no real function. I don't know why I have to make a case not to murder your pets here...

So let me get this straight...
Any form of audio visual art that does not represent white heterosexual people will become a whine fest in Sup Forums from now on?

The episode was pretty ok, the gay shit was a detail. Your taste is in your butt

>don't become popularized unless somebody is stands something to gain from it.
What a bullshit definition

>LIBRUH PROPAGANDA REEEEEEE

Anything Brooker does is a waste of concept.

This is a "reasonable response"

What are ethics other than a bunch of memes. Plenty of people do things that serve no real function. Only reason why playing with a kite is considered acceptable but strangling a dog is deemed a terrible actor is memes.

Once you start to question life and stop taking it as a given that things like hurting others is a bad thing then your life can really open up. I don't believe my life matters. I don't believe my cats life matters. There is no man in the sky who is going to reward for my actions. Why shouldn't I kill it?

To your incessant whining about a nonexistent problem? You're damn right it is, pussy.

Damn, that's some edgy shit right there.

Why is what I said edgy other than memes? We could have just as easily existed in a society where you'd be telling me that it was edgy NOT to take pleasure in the murder of cats.

>REEEE DRUMPFKINS LLEEEAVEEEE P-PUSSIES ILL PUNCH YA IN THE FACE
LMAO

You are literally crying about propaganda son

>Gugu Mbatha-Raw
lel

Fucking stop calling everything a meme, christ

Very absurdist outlook in your post there, but I think you need to stay off the internet for a couple weeks. Clear your head. Or at least learn to realize that you yourself have to make these things matter. Giving up to the pointlessness of it all leads you down a dark lonely path that will more than likely end in suicide or murder.

You may not like to hear the same word repeatedly but your every learned behavior is meme. It's appropriate useage.

This what happens when you let tv and Internet raise your kids.

That's Gugu Mbatha-raw and she's my waifu, hands off nerd

If you honestly can't see that these shows are very clearly pushing various agendas and trying to reprogram your behavior, you're simply a willfully blind idiot.

Keep being a useful idiot then, son.

>show simply shows lesbians and bisexuals existing
>PROPAGANDA

my fragile little mind has been warped into knowing that gays are people, oh no, what ever will i do

Shut your autism-hole, pussy.

>crying about liberal propaganda
>thinking other people are ridiculous
You're going to die one day, bitch.

>show simply shows lesbians and bisexuals existing
The camera didn't land and fall on these characters and this story by accident. The content of this show doesn't simply "exist". It is constructed and curated. This is the version of the world the media has chosen for you. You should question the reasons why.

>server malfunction causing all those people to disappear in under a second
That would add nothing to the themes of the episode.
>What actually runs San Junipero
It's just some company.

It was a love story in a virtual reality. It's like looking at a romance movie and saying "oh well there should have been a serial killer on the loose."

The why is because gay people exist and people write stories about things that exist because there is a market for it. Stop being fucking retarded. Gay people don't just not exist just because you're born in Russia where the government believes that propaganda makes gay people.

>Giving up to the pointlessness of it all leads you down a dark lonely path that will more than likely end in suicide or murder.
Is accepting that your life is meaningless really giving up? To think that you matter is self delusion. I don't think there is any other path for anybody on this board.

That term doesnt apply here mr. "Awoke"

>1 episode in 13 is focused on a same-sex couple
>WHY IS THE MEDIA FILLING MY HEAD WITH GAYS??

user, do you question why the other 12 episodes are about straight people?

Better a useful idiot than a useless retard.

Probably because people like you keep screaming about how gays are degenerate faggots and if nobody approaches talking about them with some decent humanity, idiots like you are going to keep falling for these caricatures

Talk about propaganda. The fact that you get angry that gays are shown as regular people shows what type of person you are

Plenty of other types of people exist who weren't given the focus of an episode. Mixed race relationships exist but they're nowhere close to as common as Black Mirror depicts. They're not depicting the impossible but they giving a disengenuous view of the world. Perhaps this world we're seeing is in fact the world that the powers that be want us to head towards. What do they stand to gain from this? These are the questions you should be asking.

would have been FAR better if she had died right after she gave that speech about not wanting to pass over and she got stuck in the system

>gays are degenerate faggots
By definition of both of those terms they are.

You know why depression and suicide are so common in gays? Because that's society course correcting. You remove the destructive element. I bet you think bullying is bad too.

>No u!
Got any more witty banter? I'm glad you can admit you are an idiot.

>Perhaps this world we're seeing is in fact the world that the powers that be want us to head towards.

Are you suggesting that the show Black Mirror endorses the dystopic worlds that it depicts?

you should probably stop analyzing media

Oh Jesus, fuck off. I was 14 once too.

You're part of an online psuedo-cult where you guys all collectively hate anything liberal and are willingly giving your clicks to all the big names in charge of this cult. You've got this red-pill culture where you're promised all of this great knowledge, although none of it is ever specific and it never actually leads to any conclusion. It's all just leads to the jews, the globalists, or whatever your cup of tea is. You're an idiot who doesn't understand your own confirmation bias and you're arguing over the most retarded shit. Getting angry at a Netflix show you don't have to watch because it features gay, mixed race relationships. You should be asking yourself why you believe in this shit. It's because you've been tricked by people way smarter than you who have created this alt-right media empire that benefits directly off of useful idiots like yourself. You're shilling for the very people who are keeping you captive in a anti-social internet environment that will do nothing but harm your social relations.

I wasn't the person you originally replied to, so I wasn't calling myself an idiot. I just wanted to call you a retard.

>Are you suggesting that the show Black Mirror endorses the dystopic worlds that it depicts?
If you mean the dystopia of the fantastical science fiction concepts then no. If you mean the dystopia of multiculturalism then absolutely it does.

>literally thousands of mixed raced and gay couples
>you don't hear about them because media doesn't depict them, "muh degeneracy" and "Christian values" moralfaggotry
>because they aren't depicted, user doesn't see them depicted often
>"why is this show depicting them???"
You are so out of touch with reality, bud

>I wasn't calling myself an idiot
But you still are

If you randomly pick 16 couples off the street how likely is it that you're going to find mixed race lesbians among the pairings?

Why? My only post in this thread was calling you a retard. If you think that makes me an idiot you're a special little broflake.

>You know why depression and suicide are so common in gays?

because they're a highly hated and marginalized identity in many segments of society, obviously. The rates of suicide, depression and drug use go down as being gay becomes less stigmatized in an area; rates spike every time new laws discriminating against gay people are passed. It's a shitty but totally understandable human reaction found in many groups. You call it society course correcting, but I just call it society being a shit for no good reason

Hetero normative couples aren't pressured to keep their relationships private and act like pariahs

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Depends on the street

Meanwhile the Jews have your best interests in mind.
>OMG HE SAID THE JEWS AFTER I SAID HE'D MENTION THE JEWS SO I WON
Except the Jews really are in control and if you're a white man then they really are coming for you. They have infiltrated every aspect of your live and they are hitting you from all angles all the time. All of this is objectively documented by the way.

>user, do you question why the other 12 episodes are about straight people?

No, what I question is why all 13 episodes weren't about straight people? And do you know what the answer is?

WHITE GENOCIDE

Well fuck that! It's time TO FIGHT BACK!

~~~~~~~~~ACHTUNG~~~~~~~~~~

emergency council has been called at Sup Forums

pull back and report to echo chamber bravo

~~~~~~~~~ACHTUNG~~~~~~~~~~

code word: Ayn Rand

I was not the person saying the show was propaganda first of all. I was pointing out how the posters "reasonable argument." Was shitposting, and how hilariously sad that was. Thank yaaa

Oh so these pairings are actually completely commonplace and it's just the hatred of the right wing white male who forces them to live in the shadows? Fuck off. They're trying to normalize these social trends. They exist in some capacity but they want them to grow because they want to weaken us.

if you randomly pick 16 couples from media, how likely is it that you're going to find mixed race lesbians among the pairings?

You're literally complaining that it happened once.

The odds of you getting anything other than 16 straight, white media couples is slim.

How do I know you're not a Jew creating anarchy and disinfo?

Even if you're right, which you aren't, your line of thinking is only going to make you sound crazier and crazier until you kill yourself.

So like what happens if you kill someone in San Junipero?

Like do they just respawn somewhere else in the map or are they wiped from the server?

>vice President literally calls for elctroshocking gays
>GOP constantly works against the interests of gays
Right, there is nothing wrong with gays and I'm the one who has to wrestle with my conscious on how to treat fucking himan beings. Get fucked kid.

And I'm an idiot because?

>if you randomly pick 16 couples from media, how likely is it that you're going to find mixed race lesbians among the pairings?
If we're talking about cuck media like this (which is what is being complained about) then it's very likely. Cucker's name in the credits ensures that you're going to get some combination of gayness and race mixing.

>It's just the hatred of the right wing white male who forces them to live in the shadows?
Yes, that usually happens when you scream and shout that gays are horrible subhumans that dont deserve the same rights

fuck you, i'm Sup Forums and i still loved that episode.

lesbo qt's are okay in my book

I'm a retard because? You sure are sensitive for someone who likes to hurl insults. Take a breather.

she realized during her diatribe that passing into the void accomplishes absolutely fuck all and that there is almost certainly nothing after you pass over.

she then internalizes that realization and chooses to stay.

are you autistic?

>They exist in some capacity but they want them to grow because they want to weaken us.
How do you function being this paranoid? Where you think gays are trying to undermine you?

You're the one calling people idiots, useless retard. Stop being so sensitive, little troll.

>BLU BLUBLUBLUBLU IF YOU RAISE AN EYEBROW AT THE RIDICULOUS OVEREPRESENTATION OF GAYS AND MIXED RACE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE MEDIA THEN THAT MEANS YOU THINK THEY DON'T HAVE RIGHTS AND WANT TO SENT THEM TO THE CAMPS YOU LITERAL NAZI
Lmao fuck off.

>vice President literally calls for elctroshocking gays

when?

>get put in san junipero
>do whatever leisure activities you want
>socialize with real people living and dead
>view latest films, read latest literature etc
>can continue to contribute to your field of work as long as it doesn't require physical labour, and if it does then there's ample time to study something else
>if you eventually feel you want to end your consciousness you can, there's also the option to have your consciousness sent out into space and be kept in a deep sleep until you reach a promising destination, you could be the first to see alien life

What's the downside again?

This is too blatantly delusional to be serious

>They're trying to normalize these social trends.
>They exist in some capacity but they want them to grow because they want to weaken us.

in what fucking way am I weakened by a couple of interracial carpet munchers? I literally don't give a single shit. If you say "white genocide" my sides are gonna rupture.

I don't give a shit if they normalize it either. I guess this makes me a cucked faggot, but I actually believe that people should be allowed to live their life as long as it's not hurting anyone else. You know, like freedom? Interracial lesbians should be normalized because there's nothing wrong with it, it's absolutely okay to do, it exists, and no one should give a shit.

I don't think there is a cabal of elite homosexuals pulling the strings to undermine me. The Jews are the puppet masters. They want to encourage gayness because it weakens us. I don't have some burning hatred for gays. They're just mentally ill. It's the Jews who are trying to spread that mental illness that are the real problem.

They just won equal marriage rights a few years ago...
How is a handful of movies "overrepresenting" them?

I-I'll f-fight you!

This is bait, right?

>Gugu Mbatha-raw
Thats the most retarded name i've ever heard.

So you're going back to
>N-No u
It's time to stop posting

>I don't think there is a cabal of elite homosexuals pulling the strings to undermine me
>I think there is a cabal of elite Jews pulling the strings to undermine me
WEW

I wonder how you function, I really do.

>"I'll give her a name she can say even before she can start talking."