Not kms

>we could have had a benis connecting Yugoslavia and Kekoslovakia

This

finish altánok and throw around some grobputz

I want to convert to Judaism, opinions?

getting hammered with m8s in the evening

try as you might you will never be one of the chosen, goyim

I'm partially a Jew already.

>I always respond to dead v4 threads, fuck.

you know you want it

highway to holiday
what a shame

i am awake

welcome to your thread

welcome to your thread

welcome to your thread

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life

not my thread desu

only counts if it's on your mom's side, right though?

well eh it's on my dads side

reminder that easetern europe gets shitter goods only because it's willing to buy them

ofc it's not, it's marcel's thread

what are some good vidya?

what kind of vidya?

everything sucks now

yer mum sucks now. right now.

>be me
>gf of 2 years moves to my place
>she has a new job
>doesn't know anyone in there
>there's some friendly stoner she hanout with sometimes after work
>i sincerely believed she's just friends with him(sounds stupid now i know) nut she was convincing
>yesterday she told me she cucked me with him
fucking women, fuck them all
also it wouldnt hurt so much if she would cuck me with some random guy but this loser stoner she was lauginh at and saying she would never even concider him. im going to buy some booze brb

Break up with her

obviously, already did

I'm sorry

How old is she to crave the degenerate cock ?

thanks ruski

>ruski
WE WUZ LITVINS

morning guys and gruls

if she did that to you, she wasn't worth it to begin with. Was everything in your relationship?

was everything *ok* in your relationship?

tell her she's a cunt

last good vidya for me was heavily modded Witcher3. otherwise I play older games I had not discovered.

fridge user? anyway break up with her.

No, everything was going downhill I was too busy with career too but she should have just break up with me if she didn't feel like being with me anymore

No, it's not me.
L never cheated on my.
I'm sorry for you

me*

haha faggot

women sometimes think that it's easier to just cheat on you to show you that they don't want the relationship than to openly say it. What she did was a move of a coward, I hope you realise that she wasn't worth it now that this happened.

>, I hope you realise that she wasn't worth it
I do but I still love her and can't really do much about it. Time will heal the wounds and in a few months Ill probably be glad it happened but for now I'll have to focus on work and boozing

I know what your're talking about. I wanted to break up with my gf because she started acting juvenile and was impossible to live with and I couldn't wait the day to break up with her, and when I did I went home and started crying like a lil bitch. Love is irrational and it's normal, you'll still have fellings of love to her for a while but time will heal it. I know it
Yeah focus on work but don't booze to much kek

>Love is irrational
but it is rational, it's just that its focus doesn't happen to align with our other wants, sometimes

Start fasting anons.

Im starting tommorow desu

fasting + no fap
bonus: activating my almonds

I'm sorry user that you have to suffer becuase of my own kind

fasting + no fap + drinking
Finally it all be over

sleep earlier than yesterday without collapsing from sleep deprivation

beta cuck

remember, nofap is bad if you don't ejaculate about twice every month
if you don't have nocturnal emissions, that is :^)

replace drinking with coke and you're good to go

>if you don't have nocturnal emissions, that is :^)
which you naturally will have if you don't fap

Thanks a good word
Yeah I was laughing at MGTOW fags but when I M watching some video about it now it might be a way to go

a/s/l

that's why I said it, failed to mention it when me an a lithuanian were sperging about nofap
had my first wet dream at 20 because of it, kms
feels good tho

mgtow is a bunch of crybabies, women are whores and everyone knows it
you just deal with it

how can something you cannot control be a rational thing?
kek it's not like all of you girls are the same. You cannot generalise things like this to your own kind

I dreamt about having gf. Felt good desu

how the fuck can it feel good? I had one after 2 weeks of nofap and it's not good. Have some nice dreams and suddenly have a feel like you're gonna wet yourself while in half sleep

by someone else's reason. A creator's maybe. Regardless of whether a creator exists or not.

Well it feel good because you cum without messing up your hormones due the small quantity of semen that is ejaculated
It also keeps your dick clean and energy/testosterone high
Currently at 7 months, just had to buy two extra pair of boxers, nothing really

>woke up at 14:00 regardless of alarms
another epic weekend

I understand that it can be healthy but it's just unpleasant. Like faping but feeling afraid to piss yourself while cumming. Maybe that's how it felt to me but it wasn't good at all

idk, got used to it and now I ignore it
was annoying at the beginning for me too tho

No fap is meme but fast is god tier

some kind of rpg or rts type games
but t/bh this is what it feels like

well, I'd recommend some of my favourites, but without the knowledge of what you already played and liked, it would be blind firing

but if you really do feel like all games are shit, you might be suffering from two things, one is a simple lack of joy from games offered to you, in which case find something better to do, or it might be old age grumpiness (not exclusive to old geezers), which in incurable, since it is a chosen state of mind

just go with the blind firing, i doubt i've played all of your favorites

the point was twofold, I don't want to recommend things totally outside of your preferences

very good post

you should post some ass or thighs so he can be happier y know?

yes

from /ka/ with love

there are sites dedicated to pretending you're talking to a girl with potential secks outcome

Eni

girlfriend acts really cold
what do
is it normal çek thing or should i be worried

Supreme Commander
Sins of a Solar Empire
Wargame (turbo nerd tier)
And Witcher is the best RPG in recent years

talk to her, ya twit
>(turbo nerd tier)
>wargame
not even close to nerd game

Yeah I fucked up,the best world would be "autism"

>rpg or rts type games
play fucking X-Com
nu-XCOM 2 with the expansion, to be more specific
it's eclectic af fuck but still very fun

Sengoku Rance

sorry user,it's too cold for shorts already so probably no more legs

>rts
Imperium Galactica 2 :^)

Hey, I'm about to buy boots, I like these, what do you think? Sorry for small pic.

if by autism you mean a game frequented by too many Sup Forums users spamming nazi/panslavist/other "alternative" memes because they think it's cool, then yes
though I do enjoy tactical 10v10s

0/10 obsolete design, would not even inherit

wow god damn im sorry user
wish we could bro it up and drown in booze together, but I hope that your heart gets over it as soon as possible

speaking about vidya, new informations about Cyberpunk just licked
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=832&v=yZ59Tb34JOc
kuc gimnazjalista/10

cold boosts white cell concentration in blood, making your immune system stronger
lazy amerifat

have (had, don't wear anymore) a very similar pair just with taller neck
they're ok but heavy and not soft at all on the inside so subsequently they tire the foot easier

Pyre

>tactical 10v10
I see good taste here.
Tho I prefer newly emerged pre 80s supertactical, cause regular one gets boring over time. They always host the same map and everyone use the same tactics.

>kuc gimnazjalista/10
Mam prawie 30 lat

how do you know if you're part jew other than family
i have a big nose and thin upper lip but my grandma was a devout catholic on my moms side and dad is anti-semetic
but my polish last name ive found in jewish databses

i dont get it

I've yet to create a '85 and '80 deck. I liked even the modern "pro" tactical games this Mostly Harmless guy hosted, just 2000 points per team, suddenly you couldn't buy fancy prototypes in the beginning, also made the game interesting. Last time I saw a '85 2000pts game as well, but no suitable deck yet. Still, I used to try new tactics in regular tacticals too, was fun, since everyone else did the same in each round
nobody gives a damn about jews anymore, get over it

yeah me too, and wife and 3 gay children

if you have a polish last name it doesn't mean you are joowish. Many joows took german and polish last names duting their existence in europe but it doesn't mean everybody is joowish