Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMUoxRM_Jsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMUoxRM_Jsk

Finnish-Italian nonwhite alliance now

wtf somebody call the us government so they can update their census information accordingly

graziano pelle is the archetypal mediterranean man.
we are not white

Damn, for all the hate us Americans (sometimes fairly) get for being obsessed with whiteness and having created the concept of a white race, there is some serious European autism regarding whiteness in the comment section there.

>and having created the concept of a white race
?

i know
just type sicylian people on google and see for yourself

The term "white race" was popularized by early Amerimutts who had no single heritage, and as a division between them and their west African slaves.
And this isn't just liberal shit, it's pretty well established.

Dopey

They are too attractive to be white.

White race was popularized when spaniards and portuguese who ruled the new world that American setylers contacted with used when they firat encountered blacks.

?

reminder french are exactly like italians
youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs

>italians
>not white

Fuck you filho da puta!

stfu nigger

Only Am*ricans negroes are white
We are a proud italic country

Well, not as white as brazilians.

why do Americans talk out of their ass all the time? like genuine made up bullshit

literally come to south shitzil and you'll see that many people could pass as locals in sounthern euro countries.
not even memeing

>The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, in the context of racialized slavery and unequal status in European colonies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

Spanish colonizers used Blanco (white) to classify pure European ancestry in the colonies way before that

Yeah that's not what you said faggot, it was colonists with one clear heritage, (firstly Spanish and then English, Portuguese, Dutch, etc.) separating themselves from natives and slaves, nothing to do with American mutts

Yeah, I'm reading a lot about that, but most of the literature still says it was popularized in what is now the USA which lead to it being commonplace in all the other European countries/languages.
rude.
I mentioned separation from slaves in my original post. And you'd have to be blind to not see the connection between a lack of concrete heritage in the white American and the popularization of the term.

Italians are too smart to be wh*te.