theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/30/goves-leadership-bid-statement-in-full
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07h6czc#play
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-usa-congress-idUSKCN0ZE1M7?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=PVDH3MX4MYI
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-debate-live-reaction-analysis-7989066
order-order.com/2016/06/30/chakrabarti-report-no-lifetime-ban-anti-semites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WAR

Christ, why is Brit/pol/ so blue pilled?

PIC RELATED

THEY'RE IN BED WITRH DACRE, THE COMMENTS ARE RIGGED YOU TWATS

RULE BRITANNIA

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

OVE FOR PM, KEK ALREADY CONFIRMED IT LAST THURSDAY

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/30/goves-leadership-bid-statement-in-full

Ham

His wife is literally a DM columnist

nth for GARDEN GOVE

post yfw ftse100 breaks 6400 for the first time since April

MOGGY MOGGY MOGGY

OI OI OI

THERESA MAY CAN JUST GO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was on the remain side, she can't be trusted.

Dan Jarvis?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Afghan. Back then we called him 'Paki Pulveriser' Jarvis because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Paras trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realised what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Dan. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking Johnny Walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Dan what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.
"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These goat fucker scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a British made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of a British man!"
In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, curry filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

here
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07h6czc#play

nth for Japan Trade Deal

Dacre?

>Gove
>Zionist
>One letter short of Oven

No she wasn't.

>yfw it comes down to fucking May and Crabb

>tfw sent at least 5 false reports to Guido about which MP is backing which canddiate
>he's already added Gary Streeter to Crabb's list

WE /GOVECOVE/ NOW

Kek

Hunt, Grayling, Warsi and Duncan backing May.

No thank you.

I'm loving every second of this Brexit fallout. Change is exactly what this country needed. I'm so happy and optimistic.

Who else feeling good, looking good?

it doesn't mean she is Pro-EU . .. . . she kept rather quite on the whole thing, backed Cameron at a time when Remain was set to win.

EU rules have frustrated her for years . . .she never made any secret about that.

CAN'T LOATH THE GOVE

..but they can't fuck us. If we're out, we trade with who we want.

We want tariff free trade. No? You wanna put tariffs on trade to make an example of us? Fine, we'll get our X from Y instead. EU member Z sees UK getting along fine without bending over, the second domino falls.

nice trips, how far in is your interview?

Tracer

Corbyn still talking about irrelevant shit as his party collapses

Boris won the fucking campaign. Boris was destined for this. He's now been outmaneuvered by the sly Tory establishment.

We are going to be represented on the world stage by the wicked watch of splitting image or by a Scottish paedophile.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Mogg will never be PM
Feels bad

She was m8.

She was, she campaigned for remain. She just stayed out of the limelight.

So glad things are finally looking up for the Govemeister.

I hope he rips May's arse off with his hands and triggers article 50 sharpish so we can all get back to laughing at Corbyn

Do you think Boris will enter the Gove cove if he drops out?

If we get gove will we get a HUNG parliament?

He's a huge guy

feels good pal

About 37 mins

>Priti Pajeet still hasn't moved to Gove

Its such a monumental shitstorm that it can't help but cause massive waves of change, it's fucking fantastic

Jesus...

The Daily Mail editor. The guy who decides what you read from their cancerous website.

Corbyn just compared Netanyahu's government to Daesh lol. He was supposed to be making an anti-anti-semitism statement.

Your boy fucked up. As soon as Leave was declared the winner he started backtracking and his inner Turkroach came out. He obviously couldn't assure Gove or the other Outers that he was really one of them.

10/10

I'm scared.
None of the candidates are that great.
I think I want Gove to win but I don't know if he has the support and I'm not too knowledgable of all his views but I've read some worrying things.
I'm also scared May will fucking get it.

Lefties are mental

I'm now a #GoveMissile

Truly a madman

She's been anti-EU for a very long time. Can you show me anything where she openly came out for EU?

Not this fucking meme again

Paul Dacre. One of the forces that defines what is written in the stupidpapers.

I-i-is Gove dead on arrival?

A FTA with the United States alone is more valuable than access to the EU single market.

Good thing they put us back at the front of the queue.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-usa-congress-idUSKCN0ZE1M7?il=0

>Gove's favourite GoT character is Tyrion
>he was inspired to play the Game of Downing Street
>now politically maneuvering like the cunning misshapen dwarf he found so inspiring

Been listening to sky news all day and I don't think I've heard anything about the market recovery.

Give it a bit of time

That was at 3 less than an hour ago so I'd say not

Gove is a BIG man if you catch my drift

>barely announced
>already has 13
Nope

Thought it was pretty good once you fixed the grammatical mistakes from the OP

:^)

He got outmanoeuvred because he's fucking shit at politics.

It was good until yesterday, now it's gone to shit. Boris was the best candidate of a bad bunch, now we're left with 'Oi oi m8 let me monitor your browsing history and stick a spycam up your bum' Theresa May, or 'I'd describe myself as a proud Zionist'/'Here's my plan to dismantle the NHS - wait, why is Labour winning in a landslide!?' Michael Gove

I'm just gutted David Davis didn't run. All the current candidates are absolutely shit. This could have been the death of the Labour party, and now we're just ensuring they'll get in in 4 years time.

He gained ten in the past half hour.

Gove will suck up Fox and Leadsom's MPs when they're eliminated

More are going to move from Boris to Gove anyway

Crabb Cucks can fuck off

Fox and Gove should do a deal and form one bloc.

For you, perhaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVDH3MX4MYI

I don't. Explain

>Mogg will never be your dad
>You will never go campaigning with him
>You will never spend comfy winters in his Grade II-listed Somerset Manor

None who enter the Gove cove willingly ever live to tell about it m8

John McDonnell said the best result from brexit would be the collapse of the Tory party haha

1:38:02 in the video

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-debate-live-reaction-analysis-7989066

>wink wink

Perhaps she is. I believe she'd get us out if she won. Just saying that she did pin her colours to remain. Maybe out of loyalty, I don't know.

He's a big guy.

What's a ukip?

I'm feeling good, optimistic in general

Also great to see the salt everywhere

Anyone have the webm of this moment?

Apparently Cameron was mad that she did not really campaign for remain.

WEW
order-order.com/2016/06/30/chakrabarti-report-no-lifetime-ban-anti-semites/

What the fuck is Gove doing? I thought he was in Boris' camp? Is Labour's plan just to look like they have no clue what they're doing so the Tories think that they have free reign to fuck up their own party as much as they want?

Freedom.

Jeremy will purge the Jews next.

for british standards

She was smart enough to realise the baggage from supporting either campaign would fuck her career over in the future

I'm pretty sure Peter Hitchens has been friends with Gove for quite a while and we all know he's mates with Delingpole.

I think we're onto a winner with Gove here lads.

G O V E
O
V
E

you sound nervous you didn't do too bad though, you touched on a couple good talking points

Why

>theresa may will be next pm
>will delay the triggering of article 50

>Dr. Pavel?

He's a cuck. That is why people stopped liking him. Politicians need to realize that immigration is becoming more important an issue to people than literally anything else, and if you fall on the cuck side you lose 100% of the anti-immigration vote.

Gove is said to be well liked in Parliament, it`s up to the members to not fuck this up.

This is bad for Boris. He can't cut a deal because they are all running for leader. He is either a leader or nothing, he wont take a role as Chancellor or Foreign Secretary.

The editor of the Daily Mail, who is at war with the Mail Online and Mail on Sunday. Pick up Private Eye, it usually details the constant fighting between newspapers.

Best summary of what's going on that I've seen so far.

You hand the advantage to the Tories on a fucking plate, and instead of taking it, their autism powers up to unprecedented levels.

Redpill on me Corbyn. Why is he so based? Is he big guy? What is the shadow cabinet? Why did people only start to talk about him after he started to 'wear' a mask?

Fucking hell

That party is just fucked

>vote leave
>expect nothing
>stay up late with Sup Forums listening to the radio
>we start to go ahead
>everyone is losign their shit
>lots of scotland and london still to go
>try to hold my cool
>getting closer and closer, london and scotland winning by less and less than was predicted
>get to the point where they need miracles to return to a lead
>everyone talking as if leave has already won it
>stayed up a bit later
>it's 5am
>BBC fucking announced it
>leave won

I will never forget that feeling. Ever since then I've been living off of that high.

This is the happiest I have been in years, the remainers tears make even sweeter.

You did good lad