At a gay bar with your boyfriend

>at a gay bar with your boyfriend
>suddenly Dave Rubin from the Rubin Reportâ„¢ shows up and slaps your boyfriends ass

wat do???

invite him home for some wine, would be an interesting conversation.

maybe a threesome later.

get jealous

Invite milo and his black bull and proceed to have a 5some (while i watch in the closet as my wife joins in on the gay orgy)

But I don't have a boyfriend! D:

i unironically like dave rubin

me too honestly

and I am a rabid anti-semite

fuck ElCapitano

I wish he had more lefties on though, his guest list consist mostly of people from center or right with a rare instance of someone from the left.

I like getting a bit from everyone.

I cant trust the young turks to have a balanced debate on anything.

rude

ElCapitano is a faggot - pinetreegator

Its so painful to watch him invite intellectually superior guests on his show and bother them with idiotic questions like 'durr but what bout feminism'

His mouth is disgusting. What's wrong with his face?

Needs some Douglas Murray famalam he's a top qt

I kick him out of the gay bar while my bf spits on him.

>I wish he had more lefties on though

I thought this too, but I realized it's fine when all of MSM push leftist ideology.

>I thought this too, but I realized it's fine when all of MSM push leftist ideology.

This, he is the balance to all the madness on MSN, if the MSN was more right he would probably have more left guests on.

well that works for him though since he asks laymans questions that require laymans answers while not being completely dumbed down to the lowest common denominator

Are you people fucking retarded? The media is neoconservative and left/right only refers to economics.

We live in a capitalist society, it's RIGHT WING.

Do you seriously watch the news and think, "Hey, these faggots are pushing for free health care and less income inequality, I don't like that so I'm going to bitch about it on a Japanese cartoon sharing website without doing any research on political and socioeconomic systems beforehand."

You people are seriously as stupid as the shadow government wants you to be.

Okay

Not an argument.

Start a youtube channel and then they might listen to you. These people are very wary of 'content creators' and see them as having a lot of power.

>it's a larry elder episode

>inb4 getting the channel (((shut down)))

I've followed a lot of youtubers in the past few years who have a lot of a viewers who are right wing but I agree, I wish he had more liberals and people who were critical of Israel.

>Do you seriously watch the news and think, Hey, these faggots are pushing for free health care and less income inequality
Yes, it couldn't be more obvious.

>it's a audience downvotes the video because guest is a leftist episode