lmao anglos, enjoying being the pleb language

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
freerepublic.com/focus/news/746048/posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitpost: the movie

>Use french words when in random obscure places like Quebec and Africa and that one place above north of Spain
>Use english words literally everywhere

u jelly?? ayy lmao

>French
you misspelled Arabic

>invade country
>replace its nobility
>pretend you were welcome
French people...

table is clearly french and you use it everyday

ulilulilo

>use german word when trying to be specific about obscure concepts

Enjoy your incomplete language

German words like zeitgeist are also used

Anglos don't bother to invent new words for ideas better expressed in foreign languages

Froggy: at least our language will live on....

It was at about this point that french fries remembered that he was forced to learn English to communicate with people internationally.

It's got to hurt to realise that soggy old England is more relevant on the world stage than the baguette and bad wine paradise.

we stole your words like we stole the land from the native americans

or like germany stole land from you

je suis fatigue avec diviser et conquérir

>imblying English isn't beautiful
>imblying Frog is beautiful

>compound language with latin roots.

>france losing lands to germany

posting from alsace btw

このアホは何を喋っている?

日本語最高。

フランス語はまあまあだけど。

ayooo hol' up only reason you have alsace is because us anglos bailed you out like to be real??

like nigga you just let the germans walk into paris like nigga fo' real. we gave you your lands back, goddamn you even fought on Hitler's side so that Germany could keep your lands lmao like nigga fo' real

>the only french I know is french fries
Who would want to speak surrender monkey in the current year?

Mitäs täällä puuhataan :DD Mielenvikaiset kinastelee mikä kieli on paras kun muu maailma tietää että suomihan se siellä listan huipulla kimaltelee loputtomien päätteiden ja taivutusmuotojen antamien hienovaraisten nuanssien nostattamana :DdD XD

Then there's this cunt

Curse in Russian
make threats in German
Gossip in Yiddish

Kinda true actually when I was in America, burger girls legit went nuts when I spoke a little bit of French. I don't even speak it that well, I just said some random sentences everyone learns in elementary school.

>Use english words literally everywhere

Not in this place above spain, this is not allowed and you can get beheaded if you try.

>we
>our
>us anglos

>WE WUZ BRITONS AN SHIET

>>compound language with latin roots.

Like English is simplified Germanic with French and Latin roots you mean?

but we really was britons and shet?

can't argue that desu senpai

>but we really was britons and shet?

The majority of """white""" Americans have German roots though, right?
Wiki:
>Whites (non-Hispanic and Hispanic) made up 79.8% or 75% of the American population in 2008.[19][20][39][40] This latter number is sometimes recorded as 77.1% when it includes about 2% of the population who are identified as white in combination with one or more other races. The largest ethnic groups (by ancestry) among white Americans were Germans, followed by Irish and English

British Americans number around 80 million people

>fucking retards can't read a fucking census

British Islanders overall number around 100-110 million people, the majority of white non-Hispanic Americans

I AM 1/16 BRITISH THEREFORE I WUZ A BRITON AND SHIEET

I love Jenna Thiam.

Photo from Les Revenants.

Sup Forums has it wrong, it isn't about race, it's about language. It seems like differences in personality and intelligence are caused by race because race and language are correlated, but language is the cause.

English is simply the language of innovation and creativity - science, technology, and philosophy. It is linguistic evolution that has done this, with English taking what it needs from other languages. The very quality of it being a tongue of innovation perpetuates this quality, as its innovation is directed to itself.

You are making a fool of yourself by calling the master tongue a pleb language. Fucking French, the language of emotion - spoken by a bunch of overly emotional frogs. Je ne care pas about les French.

Cunt you call a fucking Swimming pool a PISS-IN
So if I ask you if you urinated in the pool, you'd say Voi (wee for you Americans) and then I'd tell you to go douche you dirty bugger

What a shitty dirty perverted language. I hope you die

>Use Bhutanese dog cooking website
>Troll English speakers
>Write jabs in English
>You played yourself

NEW ENGLAND IS RICH BECAUSE OF IRISH PEOPLE.

>British Americans number around 80 million people

>According to American Community Survey in 2009, Americans reporting British ancestry are 40,234,652, or 13.0% of the total U.S. population,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

As opposed to the following for Germans:

>The German American ethnic group (German: Deutschamerikaner) consists of Americans who have full or partial German ancestry. Its size of 50 million stands second to the 55 million Hispanics in the United States, thus it is the largest national ancestry in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

Why niggeress always speaks french in NTUT?
It makes me don't wanna learn french anymore.

>Normans
>French

Oh wait you're Australian why am i taking this b8

>pleb language

English, derived from latin through Roman ancestry.
French derived from Gauls (barbaric tribe) one of the most disgusting sounding languages on the planet.
But people think it's fancy because of reputation alone.

Rather use pleb language than language made by barbaric heathens.

Molemmat kielet on kamalia, mutta ei suomi ole oikeasti mikään niin hieno kieli. Toisaalta on monella tapaa monipuolisempi kun esim englanti.

>he thinks British = Anglo

English = Anglo, not British.

Same experience in NCCU, no english or american africans, only frenchies.

> english
> derived from latin

wow senpai

>American education

40% of english is french.

>English, derived from latin

Yeah i'm out people are fucking retarded in this thread

>speak in a civilised way

>hock up 600 gallons of plegm a day trying to communicate with fellow algerians

I know which i prefer

Go fuck yourself Frenchies. The reason Europe was subjugated by EU is because of you and Germany.

To redeem yourself, you should exit EU and start a war against Germany to take back your industry and free the European continent. If you do that everyone will held you as hero of Europe. Nobody will call you a pussy anymore.

> Use German word to sound like you're about to gas every jew in the room

>mvq it's true
>mvq slavic languages have latin grammar

Most potatoes are not farmed in New England, potato.

So your supposition would not seem to be the case, would it?

>use French words to talk to their grandmothers
>use English when they want to be relevant

Top KEKE Froggy!

that feel when the international language is english and not german

>shitpost about English in English
Yeah, your language is irrelevant and this is coming from NZ. Only niggers keep French alive.

But the neutral international language is french。

Just for my education, where does this "surrender" meme comes from? Serious question.

I use Latin when I want to sound like a pretentious asshole, not French.

läppää mä vaa heitän tässä. Kyl tää välillä kuulostaa aika karseelta kans. Ei oo mitään väliä mitä kieltä puhuu, kaikissa on hyvät ja huonot puolet.

what? do you mean esperanto?

never heard about french being the 'neutral' international language

Read Shakespeare and shut the fuck up you insecure little froglet.

acing like you dont know, fgt

It comes ftom the inaccurate fact the Frogs surrender all the time, which everyone knows is false but its a meme and the Frogs get butthurt about it

French was the international language until the 80's I think

Normans are french, why are you still butthurt about it ?

>International

You mean European continent.

Taiwan got it right.

Normans were Norsemen. Stay butthurt

>use french words when surrendering
fixed that for you

I thought there was a battle in particular or something.

Iraq war, when France refused to join the USA they made up this meme.

WW2

Will my chink language raizu in da futura?

Here is an average norman :

WE WUZ TANNED NORSEMEN

English started to be a thing in the world in the late XIX and after ww2.
Before that it was french

French is a Latin language (Roman ancestry) with Germanic and Celtic (Gaul's) inputs. Though English is a Germanic language (their system) with Latin inputs. French is closer to Latin than English. And i know about that, i speak latin fluently, the language "system" is closer to French. The difficulty and subtility of the French makes it even more obvious.

>normans
>not french

Anglo-butthurt

Ne détruisez pas Paris s'il vous plait messieurs les allemands

they WERE Vikings, but then they became Normans (from Normandy), which is France.

Iraq war with chiraq

Yeah though we have real "Normands" living there, Normands are part of the National French ethnic spectrum, with Germanic francophones Flemish or French Basques.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/746048/posts

I'm of Norman descent and yes we did have French blood, just look at Williams family lineage for christs sake.

>speaking English is the only way I can be relevant enough to make fin of English

what a fucking cuck

I only speak Aboriginal, cos i'm a mad cunt, brus

>Normans are french

And a dog that's born in a stable is a horse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo

see

>Use spanish words when trying to sound poor and marginal

Gibmedat gimbe you dirty yankis

Cest la vie, that's the African language right.

Fuck off faggot. We were integrated since 2 centuries and had pledged loyalty to the French king. The invading army was under the command of Guillaume yet there was a lot of people from the north, Picardie and Brittany.

Stay butthurt, colony.

It's something American mass medias started when General de Gaulle chose no to join Nato, Burgers got butthurt and eventually came up with the term "surrender monkeys". They use it everytime we don't join their lame conflicts which result in mass terrorism through an entier region such as Irak in 2001.

Also nice shop in the picture, because even our muslims girls aren't typed like that nor do they wear such clothes. I bet you searched "pure anglo woman".

Latin is the erudite and sophisticated language.

got terrored anyways, should have at least made it worth it

came here to post this

Surrendering to the Germans during WWII after technically losing WWI.

We mixed with the Native population.

>Use Dutch words when you wanna be both

Feels good to be masterrace

also, use any slavic language if you want to sound like a barbarian and any middle eastern language if you want to sound like a terrorist and any east asian language if you want to sound like you fuck 13 year olds

>Dutch

Ah ok, I see. Bah, useless war is useless...

>WW1, without the aid of USA, France would be speaking German.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA