Your country's best friend

What's is your country's best friend?

Sweden has two best friends, Denmark and Norway.

Poland is our best friend

I thought your best friends were Jamal and Mohammed

probably Netherlands or Austria

We don't have any

didnt they die

serbs and bosnians

they live on in our hearts

After ww2 we lost all our friends, sadly.

US. Because fuck everybody else. Especially Canada, bow down and suck more crown cock you colonial plebs. Fuckin frostbacks

I thought we and the US were good pals.. but then they kept bullying us :(

Jamal still likes you

Fr*acking epic! What a hilarious joke! Get it guys? Because of the immigration issue, xD!!!!

stop fucking posting

New Zealand aka Australia Jr

Is it true all Ausi chicks are all cheaters because you're descended from convicts?

america or korea

I don't think anyone genuinely likes us. Other countries only like us when our interests happen to align.

Taiwan

Malta? France? Spain?

i needed this today, john-san

I thought they both hated you.

we only have one, Britain

... Hungary maybe

Don't forget the finn

Finns are not friends or family.

Don't be rude, asshole! They helped us build Sweden during the 60s-70s.

Bulgaria & Serbia

Georgia maybe

They did nothing and now they're bitching about oppression, why the fuck would regular swedes oppress anyone that they used to like.
Now I don't care, fuck the finns.

She is right, Estonia is our only friend.

The UK : D

Probably, I used to sleep with my best friend while I was dating a guy.

you're a turk rapebaby, fuck off

Spain and Funland

Sure, Ahmed.

It is evident that nobody likes us. I'm ok with that. My problem is with the locals whose tongue is far up the foreigner's ass because they worship them.

Belarus, Kazakhstan

lel

Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia

None.

Austria is my waifu

Friendship ended with Peru
Now uruguay is our best friend

>He thinks Sup Forums memes are real

echochambers don't actually manifest into reality

No friend. Only shit no*th family

africa my geatest friend

Denmark isnt our friend, Finland is though.

You literally have mosques all over your shitty island

And it's the same for Norway, except we also have Iceland as a best friend.

You mean garages used illegally as mosques? Officially, we only have one. Now tell me, mow many legal mosques do you have? And much more illegal ones?

only Britain my friend, they are the only country ever in history to come to rescue

No

They invaded us without asking for tactical reasons. I think they helped themselves more than helping us. The relationships we have with the Danes and the Swedes, as well as Iceland, is much more like a close friendship or brotherhood than that of Britain. Even if nobody ever came to our rescue (not that they have had that many chances to prove that they would)

Because of the neutrality, we don't really have friends but we still have this cutie that share half of its life with us.

Estonia

Me korea
Big brother america
Small brother north
A neighbor with voyeurism japan
Big shit ch*na
Cold region russia
Far nice people vietnam

Very tsundere thread.

>sweden
>denmark
>former occupation nations
>friends

Maybe you did sleeping during history class

That's a long time ago. The dynamic have changed a lot. Besides we weren't hostile toward Denmark, in fact most common Norwegians identified with Denmark and our King, after all they had grown up in Denmark-Norway, and their parents and grandparents and grand grandparents etc had too. Only some political figures started on the opportunistic ideas of becoming our own nation again near the end of the 1700s, and particularly close up to 1814.

My country is all alone :(

>identified with Denmark

only danes in Norway did, real norwegians wanted to split with Denmark and that was the plan to do also.

Norway is pretty much like America. Non real norwegians identify with Denmark and Sweden (muh heritage) just like americans do with Europe.

now go kill yourself muh heritage asshole

Wanna be friends?

we're best friends with everybody
come to brazil

ireland has no friends

What about Scotland?

No one

part of the uk

We don't like or have any friend nation. Maybe eesti

Bulgaria?

Would you be friends if they were independent?

Nope. They don't care about us and we don't care about them. It's a live and let live situation.

>best friend

Nice meme but Danes are one of our closest friends right now next to Norway. Finland is simply a friend and nothing more.

That's incorrect. You're just saying what you want to believe. The truth is different, and go ahead and ask your historians about this instead of bothering me with your denial. Bye.

Isn't Turkey your friend? Or is it more like a dog and his master kind of relationship?

t. muh heritage

This has nothing to do with "muh heritage". Go get some therapy, you seem way too butthurt about our history.

We love New Zealand more than we love Tasmania

Israel

we have no friends because we bully everyone and have a tendency to commit war crimes
there are only 2 countries in the world that dont hate our guts: albania and usa

thats why we spend more on army than anyone else here

We aren't friends with any of you

you fuc*ing shit asshole, who give you the acess to Interet, go back to your shit motherland you bucket head asshole your samsung booom and your country booom like your fuc*king mother booom

if someone needs mental help then it's you fag! I don't have any swedish or danish heritage whatsoever, no one else who I know has it either, so don't give me this muh danish or swedish heritage you fucking weak twat.

t. is probably from eastern Norway. There are some fucked up swedish and danish rapebabies there. See Anders Breivik who was half danish

>t. Danish rapebaby

Nobody said anything about danish heritage before you. But now that you have mentioned it we do indeed share a lot of heritage with them.

>I don't have any swedish or danish heritage whatsoever
Fyfaen vi har en innvandrer her.

t. danish rapebaby. Don't go out and do silly things now such as shooting innocent teenagers you crazy fucc

Belgians and the Dutch probably

Heng deg selv

Bin the finn

New Zealand a best.