13-Year-Old Guns Down Home Invaders with Mom’s Gun. 1 Dead, 1 Arrested

13-Year-Old Guns Down Home Invaders with Mom’s Gun. 1 Dead, 1 Arrested.

where were you when anti-gun hippies got btfo as a kid goodified 2 dindus?

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/13-year-old-guns-down-home-invaders-with-moms-gun-1-dead-1-arrested/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A hero for our time 2bh, the left will shame him as a racist though

he wuz a goo boi
dindu nuthin
white people are evil

Jesus that guns looks scary.

This happened like a year ago faggot.

>June 29, 2016

>Brown was shot three times,
Nice, he has talent.

Real men don't use guns, they use their fists they said. Oh wait, he was a little boy against two grown apes? Guns sure are convenient.

Yeah, happened in November iirc. Still a heart warming story to revisit in the morning.

>He opened fire on the man, and the Sheriff’s office reports that the man returned fire at the boy.
Jesus. OP left that part out.

>Real men don't use guns
This.

>Guns sure are convenient.
He didn't deserve this win. It is the way of coward and weakling not man.

can't wait until the media digitally ages this kid to make him look 30 and then use pictures of the dead criminals from when they were 12

guns fuck up the gene pool

>13 year old kid has better aim than 2 grown men

>he actually fired instead of just playing a recording of a gun like in Home Alone

what a nerd

Uh. You play to win. Only dead men are losers. There are no rules.

I don't think he'll mind since he literally isn't a man

blacks never know how to aim, it's not news...

in their minds they are gangstas they hold their guns sideways and spray and pray

niggers, not men

Are you calling the media untrustworthy and bias?

How dare you.........speak the truth!

>I don't think he'll mind
This is why guns should be banned. They can fall into hands of likes him who doesn't have proper understanding.

>Kid murders two robbers
>Conservitards gone wild.mp4

Stay cringy.

Ban assault lolis

yup

Come on Australia, step your game up. You're a failure to your people.

kills, not murders.

big difference dude

It's a sheep shagger from New Zealand you retard.

I wonder what prison will be like when you get blasted by a 13yr white boi and run like a spotted ass ape?

isnt that the gook version of aussies?

Classic America, blind to the world around them

>Black dude
>Burglary Charge

It will probably be the most unpleasant two weeks of his life user.

oh well got to take a shit and head to work

adios no gun foreigners enjoy yourselves today

>He opened fire on the man, and the Sheriff’s office reports that the man returned fire at the boy.
Give that boy a fucking medal.

Assmad noguns detected

if it were
>2 nogs murder 13 y/o white boy
liberals would be silent

if it was
>2 white men murder 13 y/o niglet
liberals would start a massive shitstorm and riot a few more towns into the ground

This story is important, as is every story reinforcing the idea that constitutional rights must not be tampered with.

use to be a real soccer player..

tell i took an arrow to the ass

A real American hero.

Obviously, all children should be required to have guns!

You hav ta put yoself in dey posishin, dey din had no moni or fud. Jow dey spose tu get dey life on trac witout dat? Dey was getin wat dey neded, da lito boi shuda call da cops and ran away, ai no one ha da rite to shoot sumone lik dat.

Grown enough to shoot
Grown enough to f___

If letting them take his things was the right thing to do, why would the boy call the cops? You only call the cops if someone's doing something wrong.

> controversialtimes.com

Hey we actually have a law like that here in Italy
If you're literally starving to death you can steal food and it won't be considered a crime
Anything else is a crime though, destruction of property, harming people and stuff
It happened here, a homeless dude stole food from a store, he went in, took some food, about 4€ worth of stuff and ran out
The constitutional judges declared that it wasn't a crime because the man would have died of hunger
However those guys didn't look in those conditions so they got what was coming to them

>It is the way of coward and weakling not man

Yet it's the only thing that makes everyone completely equal. A 13 year old firing a gun is just as deadly as prime Mike Tyson firing a gun, and this is exactly why liberals/the left/SJWs don't like them. If everyone really was equal and be responsible for themselves then there would be no victim status and no one to blame when things don't go your way. Now think of the liberal/left/SJW, does that really sound like something they want?

But that's what a leftist should want, everybody made equal

now white kids are killing brothers? When will this genocide stop. BLACK LIVES MATTER.

What is going on here
Is he a liar

I would point out how the criminals had and used guns too, but it's pretty obvious you're trolling.

We have things we like to call homeless shelter here in the US. They can get food, sleep and even shower so they don't smell like a dirty Italian while looking for jobs

breaking and entering is not a crime punishable by death.

this kid should be charged for murder.

That's just it. No one is equal and that is how they like it.
They would rather be victims than dare be perceived to be an 'oppressor'

The only bad thing that happened here is that the kid did not kill both of these fucks.

>kept firing as they drove away

this is case in point, kid was trying to murder them even when they were no threat.

Worse of all he was now firing at a car in an open street and likely put holes in ither peoples houses and risked their lives.

Any screens of people getting pissed at the kid for anti-dinduing?

>breaking and entering is not a crime punishable by death.

It IS where I live.

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

I bet it you it was microcephaly that died.

>9mm

Why don't I just fucking throw fruity pebbles at him while he fucks my ass. It will be just as effective.

>killing in self-defense is murder

Sometimes I wish I was american.

How I minagined it in my head.

White kid kills niggers.

Open article. OH BOY WHO WOULD HAVE EXPECTED IT.

Kid deserves a medal or something.

At least buy him that PS4 he wanted.

>He doesn't use Expanding bullet

BUT THEIR ILLEGAL

Yeah sure...

>this is case in point, kid was trying to murder them even when they were no threat.

You can't actually 'murder' a nigger. No more than you can murder a cockroach,

>Worse of all he was now firing at a car in an open street and likely put holes in ither peoples houses and risked their lives.

Good neighbors will be shooting at them too but in this case there probably was not time for them to grab their guns and help.

>inb4
>>excessive use of violence
>>they were running away
>>dey din du niffin
>>he didn't have to die
>>>>>>the kid put the whole neighbourhood in danger by shooting a military grade assault pistol in a suburban town

You mean Hollow Points?

I do use those, in my .45

S&W 500 vs. some nigger bait.

Lol knowing our country they're going to try him as an adult.

And how do you fire that .45 in an enclose space without getting shell shocked?

The intruders had at least one gun between them.
You think they were going to stop at B&E, just hang out and chat, then leave? It is far more likely that if they weren't driven off, they would have committed more, possibly violent, crimes.

I agree that the kid went overboard shooting at their car and should be punished for that, but for the home defense part he was certainly justified.

>60 replies
>no one mentioned that TD

More like kid should have jacked a car followed them to the hospital and then killed the other guy there.

FUCK THESE BEASTS.

>the kid put the whole neighbourhood in danger by shooting a military grade assault pistol in a suburban town

The boy did not have the time or training to properly and safely apprehend them like the police would.

>shell shocked

It's not like I'm sitting in a fucking trench while artillery turns my friends to goo. It's a fucking .45.

>dey din had no moni or fud. Jow dey spose tu get dey life on trac witout dat?
I won't bother checking the usual BLM twitter fags (because I'm pretty sure this was 6 months ago), but I'm sure some sheboon has said that

>cuckposting
>flag

>being this retarded

SC has 'stand your ground law' though.

well, seeing that the niggers shot back, he did the right thing, if he apprehended them, they would have killed him, because they are most likely faster and better with a gun.

[spoiler]Pay debts.[/spoiler]

How big are you rooms because if I fired a .45 in my fucking room I'd go deaf very fast. 12m^2

Actually I'm totally wrong sorry.

152 .22 pistol
156 12 gauge shotgun
157 .45 ACP pistol
160 9mm pistol
164 .357 Magnum revolver

I can't believe a .45 is less loud then a 9mm by bad...

it wouldnt surprise me if he is not joking

youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc

> properly and safely apprehend them
That webm makes lmao every time, it could be a cut scene from GTA

.45 is subsonic

Who cares if two worthless niggers died?

Right. No one.

lol he's 13, what do you think can happen to him ?

yet all the images in the article are just random images from google and the article has no sources so how can you even be sure it happened recently or at all faglord

Why not make a law instead where restaurants should offer food that will be thrown away at the end of the night to poor people?

>what do you think can happen to him ?
If he was a niglet in some states he'd be tried as an adult

if it was france he'd be tried as an adult, thanks to sarkozy, 13 is old enough for real prison

>should offer food that will be thrown away at the end of the night to poor people?
Here it's all the health and safety regulations, in the US it's probably the same plus the danger of getting sued for 6 trillion. That's why there are food banks and welfare

Old enough for Glock? Can handle the cock

Grown enough to fruit?

he would get the purple heart at worse.

The first link
>5 sec goggle
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006
Stop being a faggot, but yes it happened last year, I remember there was a dozen threads here

It wasn't an assault rifle that was used to gun down the robbers. Most liberals do not want to ban all guns.

>13-Year-Old Guns Down Home Invaders with Mom’s Gun

Obviously this kid should have his own gun.

Where is .40 on that list? I shot out the roof of my car and only one ear was ringing

>I agree that the kid went overboard shooting at their car and should be punished for that
Why are you defending these animals?

Yea but whats the point of this thread anyway OP? all of you fucking faggots sit here, trading information as good as gold but for what? the circle jerk and nothing else.

if you faggots made as much noise as the progressive left you would've defeated them by now.

He who makes the most noise wins. It doesn't matter about the info period. but you have the info. if you made as much noise you would've defeated the enemy long ago.

Pathetic fucking bitches...the lot of you. You deserve every black cock that comes your way.