75 % of German people are over 50 years old

>75 % of German people are over 50 years old
>we only have 7 millions people that are between 20 - 25 years old
>we cannot keep our great economy intact if our old people retire or die
>Germans are smart and don't want to have children because they're annoying and stupid and a moneysink
>the logical, rational conclusion is to import people from bad regions who integrate and become Germans
>this way we keep our economy intact and we help suffering people
>it works wonderfully so far
>I and a lot of my friends are happy that our future is secured even without having annoying children and wives (I would much rather work my exciting job and watch anime and play video games when I come back home)
>everything is fine except for some small crimes that our police works on solving

>for some reason dumb inbred East Germans are against this
>they beat up refugees and burn down their homes
>all of Germans facepalm.jpgs so hard
>stupid inbred East Germans are ruining our country with their xenophobic, self-destructive tendencies
>AFD, the most racist and right-wing party we had in a long time is currently rising in polls

I am scared.

East Germans don't care about our future. They just want "muh germans in germany" because they believe that only one people should live in one contry.

How stupid can you be? In the 21st century, it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.

Globalization is the future of our planet. You cannot stop it.

One culture for the world. One language (English) for the world. One group of people for the world.

That is what we want. Not this shitty inbred medieval system of "muh europeans in european coutnries".

I hate East German subhumans so much. Just nuke the bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its funny, im american and was told my ancestory is jewish and native american, but i look more like Arnold Schwarzenegger than any of you mudshit cucks

Germans dont wanna have children because of the refugees you fucking idiot

Ko it kriv? Jebite se, doslovno.

Come to Croatia and visit one of our beautiful 1200 islands :3

kill yourself cuck

Just fucking kill yourself already

every time you come up with a new cuck story and every time we tell you to fuck off with your baits.
Why do you continue?

>0.25 cents have been deposited to your bank account

KYS
Y
S

There are actually people that think Germany will die if we dont let in millions of illiterate goatherders.

Hey nice pic. im thinking of going to croatia for holidays in september. How is weather then? Is it still hot/warm enough? No rain? Any advice to where to go exactly? I read a few guides online but they are very generic and lots of bullshit on them, was wondering what would a croatian recommend :^)

>mfw germans finally disappear from this world.

Why not just create incentives to procreate amongst the younger generation. Benefits granted to those who have children. Even like the Romans did it. If a family had 3 or more kids they were given money, land, housing and education for their children.

>our future is secured
wooooops!

Because you cannot pay for something like this.

Educated people are just too ambitious and smart to have children.

Having children is for the plebians and peasants.

>Be roach
>Go on Sup Forums
>Tell lies
Thanks god i'm not a basement dweller like you guys.

WHAAAAAAT?!
ARE YOU A NAZI!

HITLER DID THE SAME AND YOU SAW HOW IT ENDED OMG THIS RACISTS IN USA ARE SO DUMP.

YOU SAING CHILDREN WHO BORN IN GERMANY ARE WORTH MORE THEN OTHER?!!

Wow I think I might take a trip to Germany and kill west germans

Fuck off and die

i for once am hyped for the upcoming race war, also i was alive during the the beginning of the end of europe, so there's that.

importing human garbage to combat dwindling birthrate, all under the false pretence of humanitary aid. Damn the left really outdone themselves

Shut up Achmed. A low birth rate and better technology should mean Germans can finally start to relax and enjoy their recovering countryside from all the previous development and overcrowding. They should be able to implement basic income and quality health care and take care of their own needs for once, but they cannot, because retards like you are leeching off them like they owe you something. And millions of Germans have been brainwashed into thinking their current state is the only way to be. God help us all.

>Germans are smart and don't have kids
So they import hajis instead.
Doesn't sound very smart to me.

This post is super gay

Do you want to know why people don't want to have children? It's because there are too many old people. The old do not let go of their jobs, robbing the young of opportunities to advance in their career. If more old retired, younger ones would have to fill their positions. The workforce would constantly cycle, giving everyone opportunity to advance.
But it's not just the jobs. Once they are retired, they will have to be taken care of, sucking up precious ressources and time that could be spent on other things like education and on benefits for couples with children.

I say, stop immigration and let the system run for a decade or two. Old people die, free up ressources and jobs and younger people can afford to have a family again.

An aging population is a non-problem as this issue will correct itself over time.

too many leftist which say that would be discrimination against those without kids and shit

>Germans are smart and don't want to have children because they're annoying and stupid and a moneysink
retard. if that's how you think, enjoy your destruction

they're literal parasites with no stake in the future of your nation. who cares what they think?

this is bait

God. You know what? I fucking hate Krauts. Even the "redpilled" ones. God made a mistake when he created Germany.

Most obvious bait.
Almost as obvious as the australian that permanently post pics from blaced.com

How are u faggots still falling for it?

>tfw you may see the destruction of the Germanic peoples in your lifetime
Unironically brings a tear to my eye

>who integrate and become Germans
Yeh but you can't with an open door policy, Bad screening of people and poor background checks in countries like Germany, France and Sweden just means more bad people, criminals, pimps and radical thugs coming in who will fuck it up for everyone.
Muslim communities will not reach out so they'll be most likely turned against the native white christian population.
This type of mass immigration will not solve anything, it will just a lot of problems down the line with foreigners doing their thing and not subjecting to our morals, values, etc.
These people won't help you in the end, it'll just mean more ghetto's with crime, drug abuse, fanaticism bred through their religion which will spill out sooner or later.
Sure let those in who are political refugees and fleeing from death, but do not accept people simply for escaping poverty, under that assumption, why not let all of Africa in?

A shrinking population in the 21st century isn't a bad thing when most jobs are becoming automatized. You just need to produce elite new laborers such as engineers, business managers and doctors to sustain the continued growth. Couple this with an intermediate tax rate and you have a sustainable population with a low birth rate.

>pay hundreds of thousands of Euros to attempt to domesticate shitskin that will NEVER WORK
>ends up being millions of Euros to provide social welfare over the life of the shitskin

OR

>pay German citizens 50,000 Euro to have a white child

Why are Germans so bad at math?

>elites see the standard of living going up
>attempt to do everything possible to stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA

Maybe if you hadn't have stole our pensions and ejected our retired parents from their homes we'd be more into your shit globalized capitalism.

well the usual trip is Zagreb -->Plitvice Lake -->Split---> Dubrovnik

this is more or less a 5 to 7 days trip

Source: I have a company that deals in tourism in Croatia

You're pretty gay dude.

i know its you my fellow jew

The idea behind germans not getting kids for decades was to SHRINK THE GERMAN POPULATION down to 40 million or so, which would greatly increase the standard of living for the next generation and save the environment.

The german environment, the forests and rivers have been devastated by industrialization and overpopulation and overconsumption. Too many people, too many cars. There is not a river left where you can bath and the forests are mostly gone.

Now it turns out that shrinking the population is apparently not possible, BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WHICH IS BASED ON USURY AND REQUIRES CONSTANT ECONOMIC GROWTH TO SERVE THE FUCKING DEBT PILE THAT THESE FUCKING FINANCIAL JEWS HAVE BURDENED US WITH US TO ENSLAVE US ALL.

The solution here is easy. Total debt forgiveness. All debt wiped out, like the biblical jews were required to do BY MOSAIC LAW every 50 years. All national debt wiped out. Then finance the entire financial system and wipe out usury and interest based loans for good. Muslim nations dont have interest based banking either.

Problem solved. The solution is not mass immigration, instead we must destroy a financial system which is based on debt slavery and forced economic growth.

To ensure that we still have a functional workforce and economy in the transition face, a nazi style commando economy with mandatory labor service MUST BE IMPLEMENTED as a transitory policy for a couple years.

All of this cannot be accomplished without a grassroot revolution against the financial jews.

We don't need a large economy for few people. A small population with a small economy is preferable. The politicians know it, but the corporations are less happy about it.

why is it so easy to trigger /poll/? this is obvious bait loide

>How stupid can you be? In the 21st century
>muh the current year

>it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.
How is this an argument? Nobody wants to deport smart and hardworking immgirants from europe.

>Globalization is the future of our planet. You cannot stop it.
Economically you are right.

>One culture for the world. One language (English) for the world. One group of people for the world.
What is the argument here? Is this how you feel about the situation? Good for you.

>That is what we want
Define "we" and "this".

>Not this shitty inbred medieval system of "muh europeans in european coutnries".
High IQ european immigrants > Low IQ immigrants

>I hate East German subhumans so much. Just nuke the bastards.
Another feels argument?

Btw guys, this is how you don't reply to bait threads. Sage and hide.

>How is this an argument? Nobody wants to deport smart and hardworking immgirants from europe.
I do.

>HAIL MERKEL HANZ
>Ja mein officerr?
>We need volk.
>we can use eu free travel or import 3th worldersbthat cant speak english nor will really work
>die muslim ist die ubermensch. Die slav und suden euro... die unteruntermensch!
>Say no mo

Nah, developed countries naturally have lower fertility rates. I mean I doubt the refugees help, but nonetheless Germany's population wasn't doing well before the refugee crisis.

Kevin with Hauptschulabschluß fears the alpha migrants from Syria.

>adding millions of muslims under 40 to this

Maybe he does. As someone with two masters degree I fear them, too. I reject the idea of further burdening Germany with this human garbage.

eternal student, go to work social leech

degrees*
Goddamn

declining population isnt a bad thing
in fact its preferable

If you kill the elderly maybe, but who is gonna take care of 20 million retirees if you choose not to.

Ah, so Der Spiegel Redakteure browse Sup Forums, too.

You are a fool if you think that people are interchangeable like that. Your society is almost as boned as ours.

Let it include children conceived through IVF or children from Germany who are adopted.
>Be guy, want some government benefits
>Marry German girl, have German kids
or
>Be guy, want some government benefits
>Marry German girl, can't have kids because of fertility problems
>Adopt some German kids who are orphans

>it's another Kevin the Cuck episde

If you think your so smart, then show me how your gonna fix this without immigration. In 15 Years babyboomers are ritiring.

kek, why would anyone post this

Depopulation is not bad for most countries. Real estate gets cheaper. The only thing that's bad is importing mudslimes and shitskins. Don't fall for the 'muh economy' bullshit.

kill yourself

made the bait too obvious nigger

Fix what exactly? A problem solving itself? I don't need to be a global power. I just want to live a decent life in a decent country. And for that i don't need 10s of millions of niggers replacing the population and taking over my country.

I do. Did them parallel. Both were NC free. Besides the state doesn't finance Master studies, I believe. So how could I possibly be a social leech?

I demand the immediate deportation of every nonwhite from Europe. I think we need a violent resistance that specifically targets children to strikes fear in the hearts of our enemies.

No need to kill them. It's sufficient to not cover their pills so they die a natural early death.

Oh Kevin, always complaining never suggesting anything useful.

Are you fucking kidding me? This makes sense only if it was leftist propaganda to support third world immigration.

>we only have 7 millions people that are between 20 - 25 years old

Has anyone ever thought about removing abortion and contraceptives till the birthrate is normalized before importing millions of third worlders that don't respect the native culture?

Then have fun beeing invaded by the Chinese or Africans in 30-40 years.

>the logical, rational conclusion is to import people from bad regions who integrate and become Germans
Except the latter part isn't happening, you fucking bluepilled SPON-reader.

The assumption that immigration will have a positive effect on our economy and social welfare system would be true if the majority of these people actually contributed to it.
However, most of them don't and just abuse the state-funded welfare system further, shitting out kids like there's no tomorrow for child support money, kids they never properly raise, teach the language and who will just end up as bums costing society even more money.
All while causing problems left and right and bringing their shitty backwards cultures and religions from their 3rd world shitholes to us.

We are already being invaded by the entirety of africa now, you super-sized waste of space you. Could at least put some effort into your bait.

You cant force that, women are the majority electorate here and its not gonna change. Femenism fucked us over.

we're doing that since the days of the reich

>Muh aging population.
>Muh national cuckoldry.
Do I even need to say it?

It's a shame women's rights destroyed the west.

The only reason they are a money sink is because a lot of people have kids but don't have well paying enough jobs to accommodate the costs of raising a child.

If you don't have a child because eyou think that they are annoying and a waste of money then you are part of the depopulation plot. You ARE the problem.

*finger pointing OP*
>here is an original germanistan cuck, son! Eat more soup or you will be like this turd.

>The assumption that immigration will have a positive effect on our economy and social welfare system would be true if the majority of these people actually contributed to it.
Famous finnish politician once compared that if you mix 50% of alcohol to 50% of alcohol, you don't get 100% of alcohol but 25% of alcohol. Meaning that to boost the economy the immigrants must give the society at least the same amount that the natives do, otherwise they bring the society down.

How the fuck does that even make sense?

>My country is being invaded by Africans.
>WE NEED THEM OR WE'LL BE INVADED BY THEM IN 30 YEARS!

>How stupid can you be? In the 21st century, it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.

Beeing this retarded in the 21st century.

Black guy emigrating to Germany soon. What is the maximum number of white women am I allowed to have at one time?

This is nothing im comparison to a Germany in 30-40 years with not enough people to defend. Im talking about mongol like Invasion in the 13th century x9000.

China has a surplus of 30 million men now already.

>YOU SAING CHILDREN WHO BORN IN >GERMANY ARE WORTH MORE THEN OTHER?!!

Yes, he sure is! Just to put a finer point on it, WHITE German children are worth more than mudshit children born in Germany. See, that wasn't so hard to understand , was it?

Your weightx6 all over 18 years old

You made me google that. Thank God it's not true.

>this nigger over here
drones are sold as fucking toys for kids now you baiting retard what do you think the weapons of the future will look like?

all the fat ones

>Muh east Germans are so inbred.
>Let's let in the whole Middle East.
Mfw

You can control it now and keep the useful for the lowskilled jobs like the foster-buisness. Keep germany financially, militarly and scientifically strong so no one whants to invade us.

>Besides the state doesn't finance Master studies
it does on state univ. ca. 9000euro every year per student.

wew OP

Yes, you have to weed out a lot of trash if you want to benefit from this kind of immigration.
If this was immigration from other western European or other civilized 1st world societies, or even some Asian regions, it wouldn't be much of a problem to overlook a few subhumans. But in this case we are literally flooded with human waste, who mostly neither have the education/skills nor the intention to sincerely contribute to society of their own.

Hell, look at Vietnamese immigrants in Germany. Their children are doing a lot better than the average bio-German in schools; meanwhile even 3rd and 4th generation Turkroaches are lacking far behind (along with Italians lel). Pic related.

I also know a Taiwanese and Chinese guy myself who are very well educated and mannered.

NeIn NEiN neiN NEIN !

We eastern germans don't want no more sandN neither.

Mama Merkel is trying to make you think we want more refugees, while she's also trying to make us think you want more refugees.

Just have more babies and we'll avoid to become Germanistan.

Kill your self.

>most libcuck germs
>"i hate people who have kids for the benefits"
>" we need more goatfuckers and turkroachs to come and bring us kebabs
>so they will send the money they make from their kebab shops back to their home countries
>that will help us financially

Unlimited Rare Works

This desu senpai

Lol, kys

>forgetting how to properly memetext halfway through
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

>Cannot pay for something like this
>Wants to pay for unemployed refugees

Cuck off.

Just have the government manufacture and distribute pro-family propaganda. Encourage people to invest in children again. Let German women know that feminism was a lie and that having a small recession in 15 years is the best possible outcome for the country at this point in time. Importing rapefugees is probably the only option that guarentees with 100% certainty the destruction of Germany, and in much shorter time than 15 years.