Anyone else excited that the mushroom season is about to start

Anyone else excited that the mushroom season is about to start.

Having a real /comfy/ morning here watching the rain pouring down in buckets, and there has been a temperature drop the last days so this will definitely bring in the start of the season.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17178902
boredpanda.com/mushroom-photography/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mushrooms have literally no nutritional value. We arent made to digest them

Well that's that. Well done Hans.

hans du ist crazy

I just buy them from a farm

no one in this country except for the rare sort goes hunting for mushrooms

I suppose it's also arisen from many people not living near a proper wood

First of all they are made out of chitin which makes them hard to digest. And second of all they have the nutritional value of a salad leaf most probably even less

>germans are literally so robotic they do not understand the concept of flavor

mushrooms really do not have much of a flavor to themselves though do they?

They liteeally taste like nothing. They only taste at allas a sauce with a shitload of cream and pepper. And then its just practically the flavour of those two ingredients

nigga what the fuck is umami lmao what the fuck is a truffle

>umami

That only occurs with fat and carbonhydrate rich food. Mushrooms are neither of those

the flesh of large mushrooms tastes quite good when breaded and brazed in oil

Do Belgians even have forests left? I thought your whole country was urbanized.

>They liteeally taste like nothing.
Off yourself retard.
I bet you're a turk
>ummami
>carbohydrate rich foods
Pathetic knowledge of cuisine.
>Many foods that may be consumed daily are rich in umami components.[2] Naturally occurring glutamate can be found in meats and vegetables, whereas inosinate comes primarily from meats and guanylate from vegetables. For example, mushrooms, particularly dried shiitake mushrooms, are rich sources of guanylate; smoked, fermented fish are high in inosinate, and shellfish in adenylate.[35][36]

>Generally, umami taste is common to foods that contain high levels of L-glutamate, IMP and GMP, most notably in fish, shellfish, cured meats, mushrooms, vegetables (e.g., ripe tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, spinach, celery, etc.) or green tea, and fermented and aged products involving bacterial or yeast cultures, such as cheeses, shrimp pastes, fish sauce, soy sauce, nutritional yeast, and yeast extracts such as Vegemite and Marmite.[2][37]

Yes thank you Hans.

I like hunting for mushrooms, it soothens the nerves, being out in the woods or the fields. I always do the fields first for button mushrooms, never had a farmer refuse me access as long as I don't damage his fence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17178902

Maybe not nutricional value but button mushrooms have anti-aromatase activity, meaning that they inhibit the conversion of male to female hormones in the body. Might be a cure for your faggotry?

We still have forests left, it is not as urbanised as you think, thank god.

You can always check that for yourself on google earth. Also, I mostly go to the fields and pastures first.

im swimming in chanterelles

lucky bastard, I have to go to the French border region to find those

and got a couple of these bastards,

Had some really unsettling ones grow outside my front door that looked like stars with bulbs in the middle and ejected powder if you touched them, needless to say gave them a bleach bath and hopefully I'll get some comfier mushrooms growing soon.

>american education

noice but why didnt you wait until the hat has fully spread?

common as fuck

nice texture and taste, can make some really good meals

>meaning that they inhibit the conversion of male to female hormones in the body. Might be a cure for your faggotry?
Genuinely great banter.

make up your mind hans

>common as fuck

The variety and beauty mushrooms hold are some of the greatest things in our biosphere.

boredpanda.com/mushroom-photography/

I find the pasture variant of those often, they become even bigger, very easy to spot from afar.

I can't tell very well from the pic, but isn't that an inedible Russula?

This one?

Similar

Best part of the year. The forest around my house literally explode into a yellow sea of chanterelles around October.
>mushrooms really do not have much of a flavor to themselves
You.. You fucking kidding me right?

>i bet you are a turk

Nice boogeyman but im not.And my point still stand mushrooms arent worth the cost

Aren’t most of woods in anglo countries privatelly owned and off limits?

>arent worth the cost
>cost
Take a few hours walking in the woods with a basket. Wow, what a cost...

>I can't tell very well from the pic, but isn't that an inedible Russula?

I`m not "professional mushroom-hunter", i catch every i found and then my wife`s brother tell me what we can eat and what we could drop out.

my mum always said they were super healthy

Scandinavian style inside room. Nice.

Thank you.

>Nice
russhit subhuman piece of crap thinks human beings care about its opinion. your life worth less than a life of some insect

Looks like mushroom from "Alien: Covenant"

So what? Is your mum a mycologist?

Yes and its still useless

is an enclosed porch endemic to Scandinavian?

>useless
What?
>tastes amazing
>smells amazing
>perfect in tons of different foods
>you get fresh air while getting them
>it's a valuable skill to be able to find food outside a supermarket
Go home Hans... Nobody likes you here.

in America people are taught that all mushrooms will kill you of you touch them so people are terrified of them

These are quite tasty when young, but they spoil fast.

no

but yes, random mushrooms you encounter in the world can be toxic

Damn, that's a great harvest. Those sell for 25 euros a kilo here.

>25 euros a kilo
Around 250 SEK / kg here about the same.
But I keep everything my self. To precious to sell it.

true that, it is food for kings