Swedish Police: Magic bracelets to stop sexual assault

>In the aftermath of last years asylum related sexual attacks at the "We Are Stockholm" festival, the Swedish police are now launching a new campaign.
>Officers will give out bracelets with the text "Do not molest me" to girls attending this years festival, according to Dan Eliasson, head of the country's national police force.

TL;DR magic bracelets will stop foreigners from assaulting Swedish girls. But will they really work? Or is this an act of desperation?

Source: friatider.se/do-not-molest-me-swedish-police-giving-out-bracelets-girls-wake-immigrant-attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6hYz6ejzVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well its a nice way to tell which girls are cool with it.

Didnt wanna get gang-raped? Should have worn the bracelet slut!

in before all women without bands get molested

I have tried to find a zoomed in pic of the bracelet but alas to no avail.

they better write it in arabic

>60% of the world's muslims are illiterate
This will surely work

Next time Sweden is at war, they will send soldiers with bracelets instead guns saying 'don't shoot me'

svenska tjejer gjördes för bruna män

In Sweden sexual assault is so common even the Police Commissioner wears one.

top kek

This is some top tier lunacy.

>Police
>Woman

pick one

It says:
#tafsainte
Which roughly translate into:
#dontgrope

You need a magnifying glass to read it though.

>Swedecucks will soon realize that bracelets were worthless
>I know!! We have to make them bigger because rapefugees can't see those tiny things in the dark
>Fast forward 10 years of trail and testing
>A large head bracelet that covers the face and hair has been implemented.

Top kek

>they better write it in arabic

>implying the gropers are a) literate and b) able to understand Swedish.

I thought you stupid faggots gave up on paganism

So.. why are they being handed out?
This and that video with the cops teaching girls to use jedi forces to keep rapists away, seems like their making fun of people worried about rape instead of doing something helpful..

this
also this
but have no idea what this even is.

Underrated

Why are Muslims even allowed on the festival?

Here in Amsterdam Muslims are banned from pretty much every club.

>that video with the cops teaching girls to use jedi forces to keep rapists away

Protected by children at last

Does anyone have a photo of someone with their head firmly shoved up their arsehole.

I thank you in advance

Wear a pigs ear necklace, there problem solved.
Alternatively carry a spray can of pigs blood.

Here's a good pic of the magic bracelet. It reads: POLICE / #dontgrope / POLICE.

SWEDEN PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Translation:
>Swedish girls were made for brown men

Tis not a shitpost, but the truth

Are you suggesting that these Magic bracelets don't work? Even the Police Commissioner wears a Magic bracelet.

It's friatider so you should all take it with a grain of salt.

Why are swedes so delusional?

Do the bracelets have strong juju? Can they deflect bullets?

You know what really got me about this

>Make bracelets to stop people getting molested because visual tolerance is capable of physically stopping people in their tracks
>So far so retarded
>Hand them out at festival that's majority white
>Whites aren't the problem
>Therefore when no attacks are reported it's proof the bracelets work

It's 21st century "science" fresh from the Frankfurt School.

nice damage control cuck

>A large head bracelet that covers the face and hair has been implemented.

>they hashtag

I don't know why that in particular rustled me

You mean something like this? :-)

#don't Invade

Found one.
It's even in Swede colours.

Hey Swedes will Zlatan make Man U good again or do you think he is too old

Ok this is like a satirical comic. This sounds like something Ben Garrison would write.

>We're having problems with Muslims raping.
>Ok, well we don't want to offend, any ideas?
>What about "don't rape me" bracelets?
>PERFECT! That's the kind of thinking we need!

I'm afraid Canada isn't far behind Sweden, but at least the refugees we're admitting are mostly women and children who will assimilate better, not 20-30 year old men who hate us.

It might work if you douse the bracelets in pig blood first.

I know what you mean, I get the urge to slap anyone who talks in hashtags.

>you will never have your own enchanted bracelet
I'd get one with +int to increase my magic proficiency.

>wanting assimilation
Be glad that they don't assimilate. Makes it less difficult to deport them once the war is over.

I have a better idea....

>Why are Muslims even allowed on the festival?

Guess its a public event. And refusing them to enter would create a media shitstorm and probably ruin your reputation forever.

>Here in Amsterdam Muslims are banned from pretty much every club.

Those are private. All club owners know that the minute your club is known for having large amounts of niggers, the club will get closed down in 3 months. White men don't go to nigger infested clubs. And niggers don't spend any money, they just hang around.

it could atleast be in arabic :o
are they even trying?

This is real? Why aren't western feminists jumping the fuck on this? I mean, an actual real life example of their so called "rape culture" in which we don't tell the men not to rape - we tell the women to watch what they dress. Specifically, we give them "Don't rape me" bracelets. There's no way this is legit. And if it is, God help us all.

Lets fucking give them a chance and wait till the rapesats okay?

>Thinking Anglos will ever wake up and forcefully deport "muh brown people"

Ancient Romans would laugh at what pussies their descendants have become in the last 60 years and conquer us with swords and spears as we set up refugee centers for them.

I'm not saying it's not believable, I wouldn't put it past the swedish police to stupid shit like this.

However it's not the most legit site ever and it has posted flat out lies before and tends to present their own speculations as facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6hYz6ejzVs

well with sweden theres a great chance this will happen

This.
It's literally like a feminist wet dream, where they for once have something of substance to scream about.

Next up, they will try teaching women to say "Raper, no raping!" three times to make the rapist say "Aw, man!" and go away.

It won't work, because they will be too scared to say this to people actually doing the raping, and instead will use it to drive the few men remaining who would protect them from rape further away. Also because it's literally just freaking words, of course, and would only stand a chance of working on someone as left-wing as themselves.

>not getting +cha
Sorcerer > wizard

You're attributing logic to the feminists which is a quality they don't possess. If they were to point out the actual sexism here they would also be acknowledging the fact that most shitskins are subhuman rapists. They can't virtue signal over rape culture when it makes them appear intolerant of shitskins.

The Police has a White man problem. If all policemen were muslim arabs, they would never be this insensitive. :-(

>Be horny mudslime
>travel hundreds of miles for sweet gibs and white women
>haven't stuck my dick in a human since my preteen boy sex slave ran away 5 years ago
>goats just aren't the same
>decided to go to festival where the slutty women go to get fucked
>I know this by the way they are dressed
>drag slut with ankles showing behind port-o-potty for ficki ficki
>hear a plexiglass thump as I reach for her tits
>try for puss with same results
>look at her wrist
>MFW IT'S THE MAGIC BRACELET AGAIN

That would be Islamophobic, also racist. No refugees can be rapists, the last few native Swedish males must be blamed instead.

>Sorcerer > Wizard
Only at the beginning. Sorcerer's are like Espers. Strong powers, but never getting any stronger. Wizards start out week but end up as gods.

>Stockholm

SYNDROME

EVERY

TIME

I'm guessing the ones without bracelets are fair game.

Also, to ward off muslim monkeys you need hijabs, not bracelets. When our police realizes this I wonder if they will hand those out during concerts.

Wow Swedes are weirdos

why do these dyel pieces of shit wear wife beaters.

PSA:
IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE JACKED

Rapists tear off clothes. So what's going to stop them from tearing a flimsy bracelet off and then proceeding to rape?

Are Swedes really this dumb?

It's magic, you fucking racist

This would work if the bracelets were made of bacon.

It happens when country doesn't have beach/surfing culture but take that foreign influence anyway.

Why does he have to take off the bracelet?

Why not just give them burkas you dumb motherfuckers?

u need to understand that swedish males answer to swedish females

so they come up with stupid ideas ( stupid virtue signalling shit ) like this to get a treat from their female master,

sweden is what happens when patriarchy dies

To get rid of the anti-rape forcefield

I like the way you think.

or c) care about consent.

"oh, sorry about that. i didn't see your bracelet when i started. well... since my cock's already out, and ahmed and mohammed are holding you down, would you mind if i?... no? ok, let her go lads, she clearly doesn't want it"

god I hope they wipe your nation from the face of the Earth

>Magic bracelets stop rapefugees

What sort of spells can you cast with the bracelets? Protection from Rape is obvious, maybe Summon Police too. Do you think they have any offensive capabilities?

A large head bracelet that covers the face and hair has been implemented.

also called "hijab"

you'd have to go out of your way to come up with this idiocy

I'd take them and collect them. Compare with my friends at the end of the night. Rape a girl take a bracelet. Perfect way to keep score.

>on the wrist of a sandbeaner

but why?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

>Officers will give out bracelets with the text "Do not molest me" to girls attending this years festival, according to Dan Eliasson, head of the country's national police force.

JUST
ARREST
THE
FUCKING
FAGGOTS
YOU
BETA
ORBITING
KEKS

Jesus Christ, just move us Aussies there, and we'll take care of them.

It needs to be more efficient. Perhaps we could synthesize some sort of bodyspray imbued with bacon to scare away muslims, kind of like mosquitospray.

And meanwhile Swedish politicians criticize our president for hosting Putin here as a sign of solidarity. How about taking care of your own bullshit before judging others.

>mosquitospray
Holy shit. I just spit all over my keyboard you asshole.

What they do is deflect white dicks.

yeah since you are descendants of rapists and bandits banished from Europe in the first place

>some sort of bodyspray imbued with bacon to scare away muslims, kind of like mosquitospray.

Bacon spray mixed with pigs blood. Deus vult.

>tfw ausbongs would be your neighbours
Please come

jeez their uniform would at least look OK if it wasn't for their retarded reflective vests.

>He doesn't Believe in magic.

Silly aussie, Swedish police don't need to arrest, they have been trained in feminist-certified dialogue crime prevention.

The people who signed off on this should be forced to pay for it. It's insane that community money is spent on boondoggles like this.

A better solution would be to ban all leftist parties, and deport all muslims.

>these descendants of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''rapists and bandits''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' managed to create a country that is now #2 on the HDI table
Really makes you think..