David Petraeus: Anti-Muslim bigotry aids Islamist terrorists

washingtonpost.com/opinions/david-petraeus-anti-muslim-bigotry-aids-islamist-terrorists/2016/05/12/5ab50740-16aa-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

THIS IS COMING FROM A REPUBLICAN GENERAL

Sup Forums JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES NOW, THERE IS NO RECOVERY FROM THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petraeus_scandal
politico.com/story/2015/03/david-petraeus-guilty-plea-report-115698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WAHHHH BE NICE 2 DA MUDLIMS OR DEY WILL KILL US

He's just proving our point.

>listening to an american
>ever

Petraeus has aligned himself with the Democrat's.
Nice try cumcatcher!

BILDERBURG BITCH BOY

(((David))) Betrayus

So let me get this straight.

You're saying that we should be forced to be nice, or they'll become violent and kill us?
That sure is mighty peaceful and tolerant of Muslims.

>washingtonpost

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petraeus_scandal

All the lefttard liberals loved bashing religion when it was Christianity

guess they realized christcucks never hit back, but rabid Saudi muslims sure as fuck do. With a heavy stone, to the infidel defiler's forehead; or, with a scimitar to their neck.

>dude just chill bro and they'll stop killing lol

Fuck you cucktraeus

This sounds like they want us to be good obedient dhimmis

didnt he get shit canned for leaking classified documents to some whore?

Sounded a bit like a setup job, but the guy seems pretty shady overall so I don't mind a quiet purge.

Nobody gives a fuck about establishment neocon cuckservatives.

Sage.

Low quality bait.

For those who don't know, Petraeus is raking in millions from KKR as a nonsense 'investment advisor.' Moreover, this guy could be locked up at any moment for his slippery handling of military information.

He's nothing more than a typical post modern 'winner': not a shred of honor, no core principles, just a pet for the clique that has appropriated control over world affairs.

All part of a plan to outlaw anti-Muslim speech for "national security" aka to further B. Hussein's Sharia plan for the USA.

Seems fairly obvious that the General there got a big Saudi payoff.

Ah yes the (((republicans)))

Gen. Petraeus betrayed his family, himself, the Army and his country by having an extra-marital affair with a HGH gulping, gym whore who was a "journalist".

His illustrious career was ended and now he broods and yearns for the limelight. But he is a has-been who will do and say anything that garners attention. He wants a job with CNN. (The Clinton Network News. All Clinton, all the time.)

I want to cummy in that mummy

That's the biggest problem of Christianity. Christians actually practiced what they preach and showed tolerance and understanding hence why so many """"""refugees"""""" are welcomed in human countries, the same reason we don't kick up a stink when the left start using tactics they claim to be against, because we actually believe that people should be allowed to say what they want, regardless whether we agree or not, but because of it we have to watch them try to destroy what's in their own interests as well as ours.
The irony is, for Christianity being so oppressive and patriarchal, the only reason people bash it is because it's such an easy target (and because Jews hate it and have told people to). It's the same reason soft people get bullied, you don't have to worry about them suddenly knocking you out. If they're white they'll just shoot up the school because there's only so much a person will take, all it's doing is hardening will and sooner or later "people" will find out just how oppressive and patriarchal Christians can be.

He is a traitor.

politico.com/story/2015/03/david-petraeus-guilty-plea-report-115698

It's YOUR fault we keep killing you!
STOP MAKING US KILL YOU BY DISAGREEING WITH US! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEligion of peace

>fighting terrorism helps terrorism
>not fighting terrorism helps terrorism
Well then just fuck my shit up islam.

>David Betrayus
>not being a hippie faggot

there's too many of him in the world and not enough Mattis

Fucking traitor

>caring what a washed out general thinks about muzzies

Hahaha, glad he got fucked in the ass.

David Petraeus: Killing your Enemy Helps Them

I totally agree that hating on someone give him a reason to hate you back.
But provide me a fucking better alternative than just getting killed.

>obama bombs and drones them for eight years but it's the mean words that are radicalizing them

Look folks. This anti Hitler rhetoric is only helping the Nazis.

The way to defeat them is to surrender England, invite them for dinner and kiss their feet.

Wake up people. It's 1939. Stop being bigots.

who cares about some dumb neocon

bush said the same thing

Nice bait, for a retard.

>THIS IS COMING FROM A REPUBLICAN GENERAL

This coming from a traitor who sold secrets for pussy. He musta hung out in /leftypol a lot.

>I actually wasted my time defending this dumb motherfucker

Why are people so blindly fucking suicidal these days?

People seem to forget that biggest threat is not muzzies in Middle East, but the ones that are coming here.

>wapo

Yeah a bilderberg attending globalist traitor. Military officers are the career politicians of the armed forces. Professional yes men for those appointed over them.

Thanks patty, I didn't want to upset any kebabs