Hmm, really makes you think

Hmm, really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/gavon/16-revelations-about-young-barack-obama-from-his-e?utm_term=.yy9Bl421E#.ab95X8mqP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama is not scandal free.
Michael is a man.

Then he's a cunt. One that needs to stop spending so god damn much taxpayer money. Dose any user have a rough estimate of of much money she has cost tax payers over Obama's two terms?

Where is the data that says Obama is hated by most White Christians?

>scandal free
>guns used in the French terrorist attacks were traced back to his fast and furious program
Okie-Dokie

Probably some bullshit poll that asked 30 extreme racists their opinion about Obama.

I really can not take any news seriously anymore when it comes to data like this, its so easy to skew data to support an agenda.

Were we wrong about Michelle being the man?

>wholesome family
Michelle probably has a bigger dick than I do

Michelle is probably so sexually dried out and Obongo's too stressed out to even be aroused. Their daughters are all just a bunch of shitty lazy SJW millenials.

i wanna cream pie malia obama's pussy in front of obama

I know this is a troll thread, but seriously, I'd be willing to agree to the top three, if you can prove the bottom point.
Statistics from a recognised source would be appreciated.

>a man gave birth to several daughters and got married to another man before gay marriage was legal

Sometimes I forgot this place is satire

Roommates cousin went to rival highschool of the Daughters. He said they would get absolutley trashed at parties and the secret service would have to drag them home

>satire

Please

not scandal free
kids barely teens
>wholesome
what did he mean by this?
not hated for skin color, hated for being a terrible president

>1 post by this ID

Christianity is the religion of love so no white Christians hate the Obamas :^)

shut up Poland

That's a strawman if ever I've seen one

The older one has taken miles of dick correct?

If you don't think Obama has cheated on Michelle while president you're very naive! All powerful men do this to the extent that it's hard to consider it scandalous behavior, even though we still do.

>hated because obamacare made getting insurance worse
>hated because race relations are even worse now than in previous 'evil' white man presidencies.
Ftfy

so the moral of the story is marry an ugly girl way beneath you and pop out two below avg girls and nothing interesting will ever happen to you family.

got ya

i dont think michelle is a man because the older daughter looks so much like her parents.

but the younger one.. what the fuck? adopted

oh come on
you need to get hard for sex

If you think he did cheat in an age of smartphones, ubiquitous cameras, and social media where anyone who's taken famous dick can get rich from a reality show, you are very naive.

If he so much as fingerblasted another woman, the media would have swarmed around it by now.

Some poll I googled

so how does that work with all the exes, lays, fwbs and ons before you got famous

They're also ugly as fuck

I can't wrap my mind around the fact Michelle is a man. And who is the real mother of those kids. This is some fucked up shit.

If you've been dating intellectual college girls and not megasluts, they write a book

buzzfeed.com/gavon/16-revelations-about-young-barack-obama-from-his-e?utm_term=.yy9Bl421E#.ab95X8mqP

I don't disagree... but the media has been sucking his dick all along.

Fpbp

I'd bury my dick so deep I'd strike oil.

I recognize that bulge

>college
>dating
pick 1

prove it

Which one's

Looks like love to me, kouhai

She's so pretty. Doesn't look like a shaved ape at all. Not one bit.

did you just pick a magazine photoshoot to prove something or...?

His failed Keynsian economics turned our recession, which should've ended years ago, to near depression with -3% GDP growth since.

Healthcare is ruined.
He and Hillary put the finishing touches on ISIS...

I don't care about his personal life, he's the worst POTUS ever.

Genevieve Cook. And she's Australian, too. You should feel proud that one of your kind was one of my President's early lays.

Huh? GDP was at its lowest in 2009, the year Bush left office, and it rebounded since then.

you call a black guy "your president"?
rly

Why are his daughters so fucking ugly?

Hate hate hate obama but that sheboon on left looks just like Michael.

>hated by most white christians

wrongo mcdongo

But they have had a scandal, Michelle hired her friend to be social secretary and she fucked up and let in people to a White House event that weren't invited.

Also, what scandal was there with HW Bush?

He is not hated by most Christians because of the color of his skin. You're making broad assumptions.

I'm Christian and I don't hate him. I very much disagree with some of his policies, but I don't hate him.

>first to be scandal free
>it was questioned if the father was even born in america

as long as you're born in US territory it doesn't matter if your father was american or some fucker from mars

Panama invasion- administration lied to Congress on reasons for invasion.

Wholesale pardons for individuals convicted of criminal activities in Iran-Contra - was considered a quid pro quo as he was a central character to the entire affair.

>scandal free

o I am laffin

>bunch of parasitic globalist millionaires
>Leftists will still defend these wealthy traitors selling the country out to globalists and corporations because "muh racism"

He's saying Obama wasn't born in America.

Not gonna lie, I'd bleach the fuck out of Obama's older daughter.

I do have to admit, unlike Hillary I doubt obama has personally murdered anyone

'Kenyan Muslim' and 'Michele is a man' don't count because that is not real, retard

Retard conspiracy theories don't count. Idiot.

I thought they only meant personal scandals. Does Achmed the Clockmaker not count as a scandal?

My guess is that if the exact nature of how he's helped rebel groups in Libya and Syria came out it would be considered a scandal.

>gives obamacare website to wifes college friend due to nepotism
>"spends" over 600 million
Yeah, I wonder where it went.

1. Michelle "Michael" Obama has a cock
2. Malia got caught playing beer pong at college (underage)
3. Obama is trash

Why do his daughters look completely different from eachother

Obama In a Letter To McNear:
“Caught without a class, a structure, or tradition to support me, in a sense the choice to take a different path is made for me. The only way to assuage my feelings of isolation are to absorb all the traditions (and) classes; make them mine, me theirs.”

have you noticed their skin colour.