Who Will it be for Conservative Party Leader and Prime minister for Great Britain?

Who Will it be for Conservative Party Leader and Prime minister for Great Britain?

Andrea Leadsom
Michael Gove
Liam Fox
Stephen Crabb
Theresa May
Boris Johnson

Winner gets Meme Magic Backing.

not boris lol

BORIS BTFO
O
R
I
S

B
T
F
O

Theresa now i guess

Et tu Gove!

GO GO GOVE

It's a shame The Moggy is unwilling.

....and then there were five

as a burger I didn't know who Theresa May was, but boy is it disappointing to find out that Britain too has its own dour 'moderate' NWO cunt in the vein of Hillary and Merkel

is she gonna be the PM? Why do these frumpy paperbag-heads glide into office after office so easily.

Gove vs May

whoever wins takes the poisoned chalice. boris then swoops in and picks up the pieces in 2020.

Sup Forums should support Stephen crabb

I wanted BoJo, but he knows it'll end his career to inherit the next government.

Anyone but fucking May, Gove or Fox.

British Trump for the lulz

Fuck off with that Crabb shit, we want Leadsom.

Honestly i want Boris for the bantz. He knows his shit but its a case of style over intent for a lot of people. He may have gone int he last minute, but he had skin in the game by leading brexit campaign.

Crabb i dont knwo who he is.
Fox.. has too much baggage.
May.. nope needs to be a brexiter. Had no skin in the game, played the remain side but ddint go full out leave.
Leadson liked her in debate, not entirely sure shes PM material, would give her high position in cabinet though.
Gove told Boris to run for Brexit. Plus his debates were full on, you can see he was passionate about leaving EU. You can't fake that.

FUCCCCKk. i dunno. it's between Boris and Gove.

According to our news Boris dropped out of the race, wtf? Any info on why?

y not crabbe

Between Gove and Gove now mate.

Fuck confirmed. Boris is out.

Has to be GOVE

God we're fucked. It's going to be Theresa "Communications Data Bill & Psychoactive Substances Act" May.

Gove stabbed him in the back an hour before he was to give his speech

dats politics. that fucking leaked email was Goves fucking idea. telegraphed he was willing to back him if he did certain things.

This way he can say he only went in as leader because Boris couldn't promise what he wanted.
Plausible deniability.

Gove because I think he'll sort out the muslim problem in the UK

SJW twitter is crying about Theresa May like she's the next Hitler.

It's going to be May now I saw a picture of her earlier and she's already started dressing like Thatcher.
>May Kek help us all

Not Theresa. She always came across as Anti-EU then jumped on the Remain Wagon. We need someone who was on the Leave side who can get the best deals for the UK

Hello darkness, my old friend

Michael Gove is here to fuck with you again

He laid his plans whilst Boris was sleeping

Now the country is gently weeping

And the vision that was planted in my brain

Still remains, within the sound of strong opinions

The UK is going down the drain. Just fuck my shit up.

Bottle Johnson

Butthurt mick

Boris clearly told Gove he wasn't going to stand, that's why he launched his own bid.

Boris Johnson has pulled out, so I want meme magic to confirm Boris Johnson as next PM just to add to the CHAOSH

chingchongnipnongnong