Supernatural Live Thread

who /WaywardSons/ here?

Season 12 Episode 11: i think it's something about dean losing his memory like he's really gonna forget sam or something.

That is too many waffles

FUCK
now I want waffles

is this also the superstore thread

what's up lads?

can't get used to this being on 8. what did i miss so far?

>too many waffles
Is such a thing even possible?

I have only seen like one or two eps this season. Clearly not as much as I have.

Though this looks like a monster of the week. Dean woke up in the woods with his cell phone broke, no idea how he got there. Called Sam on some passerby's. They got waffles. Some woman came up to him, he had no clue who she was, she slapped him.

Who's Dean?
What's Allepo?

ging milf witch tiem

this season seems too scattered. of course that long hiatus didn't help, but it feels like it's just meandering. i guess it's hard to follow up God and Amara and all of that, but this season feels anti climatic

fucking shit
this is like dealing with a grandparent with Alzheimers
kinda sad

yeah i think we're almost halfway though the season and we dont even know who the big bad is (british men of letters? lucifer? lucifer's kid? whoever avenges billie the reaper? shit isnt crowley supposed to be bad? prolly not anymore.... hell even rowena's kinda cool now)

> John Kerry
Clearly they're dealing with zombies.

>sick jams

Oh no this bitch didn't just insult dean's taste in music!

end this shit already

bring back jeffrey dean morgan for one episode where he brings them to heaven or something. then the show just ends

fear virus episode > forgetting curse episode

it is. by the way this episode started out i thought it was going to be a comedy episode.

since when does sam carry a revolver?

Is it just me or does rowena's hair look extra good? Must be extensions or something.

>yfw rowina bangs memory loss dean

lucky dean

Rowena gonna show some witches whose boss

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THIS SHOW CUT THEMSELVES ACROSS THE PALM WHEN THEY DO BLOOD SPELLS!!

that's literally one of the worst places to have a cut since it never heals. cut yourself on the forearm or something you morons.

I was half expecting her to whip out the book of the damed for shits and giggles and bitch slap her with the ole Lucifer crown jewel

wait, what did rowena tell dean? i missed that.

Well that was a weird episode

she was talking about not remembering all the things you've done and how it would be nice.