Cunt

>cunt
>automatic or manual
for you automaticfags, do you know how to drive a manual?

i drive manual and i'm looking at this automatic shit, it looks the same but cars doesn't have a clucth? how that shit works?

I prefer manual but I have to sit in traffic twice a day, 5 days a week, so it's just not worth it

why? i drive two times a day also. what's the beneffit of automatic if you drive alot? if you are talking about your leg maybe hurt after a long drive i'll tell you, you use to it.

I really don't like newer/modern automatics, because their gearing system looks like a fucking cockpit and has a thousand different incremental pseudo gears which can be easily fucked with by a mere over shift.
The car I learned to drive in was an automatic, but it was a single flat column, with a parking gear, neutral, drive, high/low, and reverse. Straight forward.

Prefer a manual, though. That said, even new manual gearboxes are a bit fucking award. Compare the 94 model Suzuki Swift to the 2014 one. The old model has a nice roomy gearbox with comfortable gearing whereas the newer model is a tight little matchbox where changing gear is almost like flicking a switch. It doesn't even feel like a manual transmission. Feels gross.

I prefer cars from the 90s. Less shit going on and isn't trying to be a computer with wheels.

It gets old quickly.

I don't get this argument, and are convinced it's just that you people are shit drivers. I'd much rather be stuck weaving about heavy congested traffic in a manual than a fucking auto.

>It gets old quickly.
No it doesn't. You can't drive, that's the real issue.

Yeah I dislike the feeling that I'm driving a supercomputer, shit makes me nervous, not to mention stupidly expensive

I own both an auto and manual but use my auto daily to get to work as I need to walk a lot. If you live in a city you would do the same.

gets old? i dont get it, my father gave me a car 18 years old and it still works perfectly

It's a phrase for when something becomes redundant.

what's the parking gear? and high and low? i thought automatics have only reverse , 1 2 3 4 5 and reverse.

My favourite car is the R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R. A few years ago I was able to drive one for a few months, because reasons, and it was bliss.

>If you live in a city you would do the same.
No, I didn't. You're just a shit driver. Anyone who can actually drive prefers an auto for every situation.

Parking gear is what you are supposed to put it in when parking on slops and shit. High and low are for steep inclines, but to be honest 99% of the time they don't really have any use.

Automatic

Manual is autism that has gone too far.

Cities in Australia don't have terrible traffic like here in the US. So like I said you don't know how old it gets. Has nothing to do with being a shit driver.

>an european who drive automatic
ok, that's something new

oh, i get it. yeah, it seems kind of useless.

Not being able to drive manual is a chimp or a puss.

you are just lazy to switch from 3rd to 2nd and to 1st again when you come to the traffic light. i can understand that, it's kind of anoying, i go to work throught the busiest street in the zagreb, and its like 1st, 2nd and stop, 1st again and this shit repeat forever.

>Manual is autism that has gone too far.

and one more question? so manual is also more gas consuming drivng right? if you are not a really good driver?

It slowly dying off
Pic related is about new cars sold here

He's a shit driver because he gets sick of switching from 3rd to 2nd constantly in traffic jams? Nah, most people in the big city find it less tedious to daily an auto to work, you're just a cunt