When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in...

>When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

>The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOhRE4wDK6w
vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4
goneelsewhere.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/the-red-white-and-blue-bunny-vincent-gallo-to-hoist-flag-for-marvelparamounts-captain-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gallo was the realist person in Hollywood. Legend.

keeps it too real
youtu.be/qOhRE4wDK6w

my idol

Based Gallo. /ourguy/

This is the lamest fight ever. Like watching two limp wristed faggots duke it out.

>I'm sorry I'm not gay or Jewish, so I don't have a special interest group of journalists that support me.

-Vincent Gallo

>his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny

Revenge is a dish best served sloppy dot webm.

i miss when Gallo would post here :(

>Vincent Gallo's Sperm
>$1,000,000.00
>Mr. Gallo will supply sperm for as many attempts as it takes to complete a successful fertilization and successful delivery.
>Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.

Memes aside, how the fuck did he get away with this?

>Gallo
>Gallo
>Gallo
>Gallo

Figaro

>Are you a Jewish homosexual? Well, are you?" The question came up ten seconds after he answered the phone. I hadn't even asked my first interview question.

he's a funny guy, but an absolutely shit director/actor

but yeah, he's definitely /ourguy/

I wish. Prince Vince make new art! America needs you! Emergency!

I love Buffalo 66. But yeah, I actually like his mysic more than his film work.

He didn't give a fuck, worked outside of Hollywood and funded his own work. The Japanese are obsessed with him.

I want VG to make a movie staring Milo.

Ginsengballon leDemonjohn's paliatchi, if crepes were beings and the rubbed lotion on themselves, they too 'd be said demons eccehuomo

>Milo

sup the_Donald

>But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

Honestly I doubt that someone makes an important film because they saw Buffalo 66 or The Brown Bunny

Buffalo '66 inspired me to make Inception

Inception isn't a important film

I'm not saying "WTF, I love Vincent Gallo now", but I love Vincent Gallo now.

>The Japanese are obsessed with him.

why

when was this?

you're right, it's an important kino

I bet VG loves Milo (no homo)

>Buffalo 66
is 10x better than anything HK has ever done.

They have great taste?

That's where a lot of the $ to make his movies came from,

Apparently, both of his parents are Sicilian. Never would have guessed with those glassy blue eyes.

Is this true? Was Gallo originally going to direct Captain America?

goneelsewhere.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/the-red-white-and-blue-bunny-vincent-gallo-to-hoist-flag-for-marvelparamounts-captain-america/

>Pic will not shy away from political commentary, as Gallo feels Cap could serve as “antidote” to the overabundance of “Liberal, Anti-American fag talk” infecting most mainstream Hollywood productions.

kek, truly /ourguy/

my god, this should have happened. It would have been the absolute GOAT capeshit.

>Cap movie
>Made with actual patriotism

Wow, missed out again.

>patriotism
Hydra did nothing wrong?

>Captain (((America))) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. Stan Lee, contributed to the character in issue #3 in the filler text story "Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge", which introduced the character's use of his shield as a returning throwing weapon.[15] Simon said Captain America was a consciously political creation; he and Kirby were morally repulsed by the actions of Nazi Germany in the years leading up to the United States' involvement in World War II and felt war was inevitable: "The opponents to the war were all quite well organized. We wanted to have our say too."[7]

>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon[1] A poor Jewish family, the Simons lived in "a first-floor flat which doubled as my father's tailor shop."[6]

>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised.[7] His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[7] were Austrian Jewish immigrants

>Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin Lieber) was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, U.S.,[2] in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents

More like Captain Israel

It would have been epic.

Buffalo 66 is pure kino.

what the fuck is this real?

it's real, and it's hilarious:

Vincent is pretty based.