What made Ron's wand stop working? Do wands go dull over time or something?

What made Ron's wand stop working? Do wands go dull over time or something?

He stopped believing in The Force.

erectile dysfunction

His family is too poor to but new lithium batteries

You need to insert them rectally to recharge their magic power.

Erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter.

Wands choose their wizard. Ron got a hand-me-down wand so he never got a chance to allow a wand to choose him.

Harry went into Olivander's and basically had his pick out of the whole shop.

>inb4 dullest franchise pasta

Would that the entire film crew had stopped working before they finished this abomination of a series. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Wands are born dull in one of the dullest
kek

>no dull opening
Stop that.

how come Hermione wasn't disciplined at all for practicing magic at home before going to Hogwarts? How come the Weasley twins didn't realize a man called Peter Pettigrew was sleeping in their brothers bed at Hogwarts? What is the point of not being able to apparate into Hogwarts, when certain people can anyway, and anyone can get in using the flue network?

There it is

His family's poor, so he got a shit wand that he didn't like that much, and this lack of spirit made his spells suck shit

You mean after he snapped it in half?

It snapped in two, ya twat. He literally taped it back together.
>Harry went into Olivander's and basically had his pick out of the whole shop.
That's not how it works. The wand chooses the wizard. There have been rich purebloods go into Ollivander's and walk out without a wand because none of them synced.

He broke it, remember?

>in the flying car
>Ron smashes a small piece of wood into the dashboard of a car screaming "stop stop stop"
>the small piece of wood snaps in half

He was taking an SSRI. It can cause some performance issues.

How come Ron never got suspicious that a spell to turn a rat yellow never worked on Scabbers

Because he was a total nerd loser and nobody expected his magic to do anything.

It was a fake spell. His brothers were fucking with him.

he taped the tip back on backwards

>dullest franchise copypasta
>cuts out the best part of the meme

0/10

How come I want to fuck year 2 Hermione so much?

This isn't funny. Please seek help.

If olivander is the best, why was his shop empty?

I think you're about as smart as Ron was

It's a sexual fantasy. It's not supposed to be funny.

Sup Forums isn't help, sicko

You aren't edgy or cool.

i don't remember anyone being able to apparate into hogwarts or get in with flue powder

is that movie shit or am i not remembering the books properly?

I want to _____ every hermione

>on Sup Forums
>thinks pedoposting is edgy
Spotted the newfag.

study with

...oh my god I just got this

maybe a woman

>how come Hermione wasn't disciplined at all for practicing magic at home before going to Hogwarts?
Because she hadn't attended yet so her cantripping still fell under her being too young to know any better.
>What is the point of not being able to apparate into Hogwarts, when certain people can anyway
Only Dumbledore can, really. And people with express temporary permission, like a visiting MoM or auror.

It broken you dumbass.

Sniff.

Imagine removing her robes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster wouldnt think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just amazing. Spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

You lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

You'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

>i don't remember anyone being able to apparate into hogwarts or get in with flue powder
Floo powder networks only really worked on Holidays and on the beginning and end of every term.

What about a year 7 catgirl hermione tho ?

Wands get their power from the bond with the caster's soul. As a firecrotch, Ron had no soul.

That was year 2, ya dip.

>how come Hermione wasn't disciplined at all for practicing magic at home before going to Hogwarts?
Before going to school, future students aren't punished for using magic. There's an expectation that they'll end up using magic accidentally, and no one wants to punish students for doing something they couldn't control. And the trace only detects if magic has been used, not the intent or circumstance, so no one would have had a way of knowing if it was on purpose or not.

>How come the Weasley twins didn't realize a man called Peter Pettigrew was sleeping in their brothers bed at Hogwarts?
Why would they be checking their little brother's dorm on the map? They used it for sneaking around the castle to pull pranks and get food at night. There's literally no reason why they would ever look at Ron's bedroom.

>What is the point of not being able to apparate into Hogwarts, when certain people can anyway, and anyone can get in using the flue network?
No one can apparate in Hogwarts. Dumbledore can in the movies, but even he can't in the books. The flue network is still allowed because it's regulated; if someone being watched tried to get into Hogwarts, they would be caught. Sirius Black was almost caught just putting his head into the network super late at night.

I know the purpose of these threads is low-quality shitposting, but Rowling actually answers a ton of this kind of shit in the books if you have enough of an attention span.

yes , but what if it was year 7 hermionoe

Same here

Because Harry bought his wand at the last minute, and Wizards in general arent ever late since they can just fucking teleport everywhere.

There isnt much last minute shopping in the wizarding world, and most of the kids would have already purchased their wands at that point.

Too old. Year 2 a best.

Not him but no. Her face looked like it did in year 2 after puberty in year 7.

I just finished the series again and felt like a weirdo for feeling depressed that it was over. This thread has shown me how normal I am, thank you all once again.

Well, you've got 4 more Fantastic Beasts movies to look forward to.