Are "sports writers" all SJW and women now?

What the actual fuck?

>Thinking you can mock people with hair like that...

sports journalism is like gaming journalism

a fucking joke

Probably not, but thats what gets hits now and thats what gets $$$ so thats what they focus on

They should erase his run.

any idiot can sit at home and type out a blog/fauxnews site nowadays and people will follow and believe it without any sort of due diligence.

This kind of behavior is unacceptable. He should get a ban for this.

Don't they always say "racism = power + prejudice" or some shit? Does this mean Asians rank higher than Hispanics on the oppression scale?

>Warning: Video contains graphic content
ffs

Pretty sure it's opposite. Actually, Asian males make more money on average than every other group.

Duh. American sports are overwhelmingly black now

>Yuli does "Locker Room talk"
>Everyone loses their minds

>Trump does "Locker Room talk"
>Becomes President

What. The. Fuck.

Except for Jews.

But suddenly when you apply this very same logic that Asians and Jews must be even more oppressive than whites because power+prejudice somehow you're wrong and that makes you even more racist.

Yeah, which is why I find it odd. Whenever it's not an issue where they can blame white people it seems like they don't know what side to take

at least some of the sports journalists actually know what they're talking about

white people are too scared of being >insensitive to call chinks out for being racist.

Right but the ramifications are vastly worse for white person being racist than any other ethnicity.

Spics tend to be more racisis than most group desu
>illegally enter a country
>demands people there to cater to them

But whites aren't racist/ They are "racist". According to PC people, calling a black skinned dude "black" is being racist. The term is used to refer to a person or group of individuals looking down on another group of individuals of a different race. Jews are the most racist people in the planet, they think everyone else are sheep (whites included)

I'm not angry about that. But I hate Asstros so i hope Manfred will suspend him. I wanted to see Dodgers vs Yankees.

Yup. They lose solely because of a slant eye gesture made in the dugout. You heard it here first.

>asians have power
maybe in chinkada lmfao

Chinito? Yu is big!

why can't asians understand it's just banter

Funny thing is that it will be white leftists that are more offended than Asians.

all journalism is shit

This.

Jews are white.

Fuck all the virtue signaling and clickbait: the civilized way to solve all this bullshit is with a beanball his first at bat next game.

Except for when that becomes inconvenient. Then they're Jews. It must be nice to be able to turn that switch on and off.

No they're not. They don't want to be, they're distinctly separate genetically and they keep to their own

Maybe in Europe, but in the US most Jews are quite secular and intermarry frequently.

>Warning: video contains graphic content

I don't think living in this semen slurping world is for me

ESPN is firing another 60 people soon, I wonder how many will be minorities/women

requesting pic of that fan doing the slant eyes

I see Sam Raimi is directing this edition of the worlds eries

Do these ***people*** just look for shit to get offended by? Christ its just bantz.

>jap wanting to see the yankees in the WS
you're a bigger stereotype than whatever Gurriel was trying to portray

just kidding, my man

Not true. Real investigative journalism is incredibly important.

yes of course
all of sports journalism was severely fucking destroyed by this shit more than a decade ago. When newspapers died out then the only people with any clout to make it in the industry were willing to suck corporate sponsor dick, which essentially means acting like any casual racism needs to be "stamped out" and replaced by Disney cartoon fantasy world that markets well to the 18-35 market

They won't write this shit if you stop reading this shit and posting it here. You're as obsessed as they are

twitter has literally ruined every form of media. its a fucking cancer to real journalism. reactionists who spew garbage without any due diligence on the subject are given a platform to stand on that other people then actually cite, reference, and believe. this guys story is based off of fucking retarded twitter comments.

Once you bring up video games you lose an credibility and out yourself as a fucking manchild.

libs told me poc cant be racist

No. They're just a bunch of beta males who never played the sport and can't handle the bantz. Along with women

that's a good parody of a reddit response

DELETE THIS

will MLB do anything about the thugs that are astros? flipping bats, sticking out tongues, middle fingers, racist gestures.

>man spends the first 30 years of his life in communist cuba
>racially insensitive
shocking desu

this is the best angle to take with these SJW types on this one

I actually wouldnt be surprised if Manfred suspends Gurriel for 1 game.

Pieces of Crap are more racist than whites

just imagine if a dodger or puig did it KEK

Why can’t they just open their eyes? Surely their driving would improve

It's the same shit, but as soon as they move to the US they can't handle the banter.

t. poc

But Gurriel can't be racist because he's not white.

Progressives liberals SJWs told me that oppressed POC can't be racist.

LA media is going to be OUTRAGED and demand a suspenion of this guy. manfred will abide

There's a reason I quit reading all sports """""journalism"""" a couple of years ago

Are people retarded? Spics can't be racist against Japanese, they are higher on the oppression totem pole.

Social Justice 101

it was supposed to be just between his teammates though, he didn't know it would be broadcasted to the world, so he isn't actually racist right?

LA media is too busy with Harvey Weinstein

Social media will be civilization's undoing. When the stupid, easily outraged and self-obsessed have the loudest platform, the death rattle begins.

Manfred's a pussy and will suspend him. Dude's a chick

Nobody will care, NFL is going to have everyone's attention this weekend.

All according to the script.

>racism is ok
>edgy

Weinstein in trouble again, what did he do now.

Weinstein needs to drop a nuke in Hollywood.

Good riddance to modern society

I hope Yu Darvish gets to pitch again. He needs his revenge.

What you are witnessing is a new level of re-calibration of the oppression spectrum. Literally anybody that vaguely resembles anything form the South that makes hipsters in LA and social media whores jealous is legit worse than Hitler.

99.9% of the outrage on social media is just LA butthurt. That city is literally the collection of some of the worst people on Earth. It's no coincidence that most of my family lives there.

I dont think it warrants a suspension is what I'm saying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True. He should just lose anything that sponsors him.

Of course it doesn't, because if you watch the video, it's hard to tell exactly what he was doing. Literally nobody is aware of confirmation bias.

You should kill youself

It makes me cringe that it was used unironically.

>absolute state of modern society

I'm three months into a job in sports media (I write aggregated content which then gets turned into clickbait) and I've learned that a lot of people who write about sports are thin-skinned and think their audience is basically stupid.

Sometimes I feel like telling one of our writers that he doesn't have to post it in Slack every time someone says something stupid to him on Facebook. Water off a duck's back, my man.

edgy

didn't he use eye drops later in the game, I've heard that Texas is very dry

Why doesn't Trump just go ahead and taunt NK into nuking LA?

f a g

Journalism is a career for people who are literally shit at whatever it is they wanted to do. Sports journalists are, by definition, shit at sports.

>

Why would NK want to help the US?

man words really hurt you know, I am LITERALLY crying.

FOX just had a super serious segment on it and said Yu said he should be suspended

I don't think Yuli will even understand why people are saying he should be suspended for this shit.
Darvish is a bitch for saying different things in english and japanese.

edgy

IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN THE WORLD SERIES WE HAVE TO SUSPEND ALL OF THOSE DISGUSTING HISPANIC NAZIS

if the commissioner doesnt suspend him, baseball will be labeled as a "racist" sport

A poor ass cubano needs to be taught American public outrage.

He will get suspended for one WS game
screencap

you're late

link

seriously is this racism?
American asian people is very self-conscious

Even that spic has more chink eyes than hybrid Japz Lol

so, when we genuflect at church before the alter, is that now going to be seen as making a racist gesture towards negros?
on a related note, he wasn't even doing the "slant-eye" thing
but whatever, libtards gonna libtard

lmaooooooooooooooooooo if he opens his eyes all the way next game, he may be able to strike people out?