Am I suppose to hate this guy?

Am I suppose to hate this guy?

If you're a retard, yes.

finish the series before making threads about it on Sup Forums

>that hair

lmfao

Yes.

He's a chad with rich parents that never learns his lesson and still fucks stacey.

he's the worsstttt

No, not even Jonathan hates him.

No, he's pretty based.
Also

I did I guess they were going for the whole redemption thing at the end, but I don't think he did anything that he had to redeem himself from

he was a pretty big asshole to jonathan

But Jonathan was taking pictures of them having sex, I feel like I would be pissed if someone was taking photos of me having sex with my GF

Just kill yourself faggot

wtf i hate stranger thins now

only nerds and recluses hate him because he reminds them of their unfounded potential

Did you miss the entire redemption story or what?

Jonathan was a creepy weirdo

>MOM I AM TRYING TO GET MY DICK WET

Don't worry Satan. It's building to a threeway.

What exactly did he needed redemption from? Breaking a creeps camera taking naked pictures of your gf? Not stopping your bro from pointing out a fact with spray paint?

Steve was the only good character.

why would any of them be attracted to that skele slut

He reminds me of Jimmy Jr for some reason

Steve has had many relationships with all types of girls, none of them have been able to fill the void he is missing. Having such big heart, Steve was able to look past the skele looks and try to be with the person inside. He found out skeles are hollow, maybe in S2 he will ditch the hick town and meet other equal great minds.

Boners are spooked by skelesloot into excitement!

she's qt, you take that back black man!

Steve did nothing fucking wrong.

Johnathan is a fucking creep.

Any other protagonist would had let himself be cucked, but not our boy.

pls jonathan is literally Sup Forums

steve plied sex from skellington by getting her drunk

he is a sexual predator

throughout most of the show yes.
But he redeems himself without question. And he gets the skeleton at the end.

can't wait for season 2. although that picture of the chick with that hair looks fucking disgusting.

>bullets can't harm the creature
>this guy with a baseball bat completely wrecks the creature

>redeems himself without question
>gets his ass kicked and cucked by johnathan
>only then does he feel bad and start groveling for Nancy to take him back
>for all he knows she's been getting plowed by johnathan left and right

Steve is actually a cuckhold extraordinaire.

I mean, yeah, logic, but it wouldn't have been much of a climax when SWAT dropped the monster with a 3-round burst as soon as it came through the wall.

> InB4 only 9mm

Did skelatoris and Jonathan ever fug? or do anything sexual?

Steve maintained his alpha status because the skeleton was too scared to go against him.

Because she is attractive.

we know they didn't fug but from steve perspective there is no reason to believe they wouldn't have.

I think it's safe to say they didn't fug.

Steve is still as alpha as ever.

you are not getting the point. they didn't fuck and WE the audience know that. but steve saw them together cutling in her room and spending time together to the and her being over his house. just like she was over his house when they fucked.

The natural assumption would be that they are fucking, and for him to still go over to his house to talk to her(when they most likely fucking) after getting his shit kicked by jonathan is a pretty cuck move.

She's on the quest to gather more bones

Steve probably just believed what she told him about her sex life. women always tell the truth about their sexlife.