Sup Forums hates muslims

>Sup Forums hates muslims
>Israel hates muslims
>for some reason Sup Forums hates Israel

Couldn't you people at least attempt to be consistent?

I don't hate Israel I support them I only hate rich globalist kikes I feel for Israel when I see in the news a 13 year old israeli girl has been murdered in her bed I get angry I hate these muslim scumbags.

Its shit like this.

Kikes love mudslimes

SAGE

Naii! Nai!!!

Why can't we just get rid of them? Damned jews....

Israel is fine. And this is coming from a white nationalist. I support the idea of a Jewish state? Like where are you getting this from OP? Your ass?

>And this is coming from a white nationalist

Yeah right...sure

Haha as a white nationalist I also believe other people have the right to a sovereign homeland for their people. I won't advocate for it, but I see no reason it shouldn't exist.

I wont' do the Palestinian's job for them. Get it?

Except the interests of Jews and their ethno state are opposite to the interests of White people. Do you also support jewish lobbyists in Washington war mongering and sending young White men to die in the Middle East?

no that's where i draw the line. keep them and their interests in their nation. let us look our for our own and our shared interest.

>It's impossible to dislike two bad things

>keep them and their interests in their nation

Sounds nice but it's never going to happen.

I hate globalist that push commie agendas through multi culturalism.

Your everyday jew who needs to worry about a molotov landing in their newborns crib from a muzzie is a decent person. However the elites are the enemy... they don't need to worry about their safety.

what can you do about it then? advocate for the destruction of their only home? only to have them flock to our countries so they can really do some damage?

The one I don't get is:
>pol hates degenerate cultural marxism
>Islam hates degenerate cultural marxism
>above all pol hates muslims

You sandniggers are very degenerate and gross. Everyone knows what's going on behind closed doors

whatareyoufuckingstupid?
you did our job for us

shalom

cant turn back time

How is it mutually exclusive ?
Jews hate everyone anyway.

>>for some reason Sup Forums hates Israel

I love Israel!

Fuck off kike, you know very well why nobody likes you

Sup Forumshates jews much Much MUCH more than muzzies.
muzzies are rats in our cellar

jews are vipers in our bed

>Nazi hate Jews
>Muslims hate Jews
>for some reason anti-Jew movements by Muslims are allowes in Germany

Couldn't you people at least attempt to be consistent?