SWEDISH YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This is the youtube channel of the first kid in the attached webm.

This is his own YouTube channel where he dresses up like a girl with a name suspiciously similar to the word Anal.

youtube.com/channel/UCWgREGHu5zds_wwsBjlMswQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYr-GNH5BZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people
youtu.be/nGmDSgbMdfc?t=150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fugg here's the webm

Do these Swedish kids grow up without fathers?

Did you really expect jamal to stay?

technically yes, the swedish male in the family is not their father, they are his wife's son, and their real father is a nigger who ran away after impregnating her. So technically they grew without fathers.

Don't you have somewhere else to be? Like in the oven?

Elias Hero makes makes me want to culturally enrich Sweden with my American Spirit

This will never stop making me angry.

Why do I watch these things. Now I'll have that funny disgusting feeling at the bottom of my soul for the rest of the day.

Because it makes you feel something.

Ai vittu.

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CYr-GNH5BZw

we should save this girl from the degeneracy

she has perfect white genes

Stop being so intolerant.

Pic related, the swedish leader in the synagouge.

>shows muslim

>angered

Its always something

What's with all the proxy faggots and slavs living in Sweden on this website?

Sweden needs to be invaded and raped by America. We need to breed out the cuck gene. Your people have literally gone insane.

I would 100% support a military invasion of Sweden IRL that actually resulted in (only) White American soldiers raping your women and breeding out your cuck gene.

>He doesn't know that America is (proven by statistics) the most cucked country on the entire planet.
Why are you so fucking delusional? Like really?

That pic is bullshit.

Why do all those boys make me want to come to sweden to finally find me a 18yo cute trap to have as a sex slave in my basement?

See what I mean? You keep sticking your head in the sand. Pic-related is you. Literally.

Arguing about who's the least cucked is like two retards fighting over who shits in their pants less, it's a race to the bottom and the winner is still a failure.
Pull Jamals dick out and get your shit together Sweden

That must be the Arab genes brought to Italy by rape during the medieval.

>Sweden needs to be invaded and the cuck genes need to be bred out
Have you been living under a rock the last decades?
That's literally what's happening.

>that pic

White knights getting their just desserts lmao. think twice before defending m'lady next time kid.

finland...
dont make hurt me so much.

Lol, Arminas

Arm-in-Ass

Not a single poo loo post. Success.

>Pull Jamals dick out and get your shit together Sweden
Sure, tell your anglo brethren to stop sending jews (and their propaganda) our way and it won't be a problem.

>Stop punching me and then this will all be over

Or you could start making violent public examples of the trash niggers that are raping and stealing your shit, instead of waiting for it to stop, because it's won't, it's going to get worse.

You need to change education and media turn this around. You're advocating shit that doesn't help (even in the slightest), quite the opposite actually.

Unfortunately for you I have zero influence on the swedish education system. I fucked a Swedish girl on holiday in thailand once, but thats as much as i've ever accomplished as far as your country goes.
It's up to you there on the ground to do the hard work Olaf

I haven't even begun.

>Unfortunately for you I have zero influence on the swedish education system.
I wasn't talking about you specifically, but in a general sense.

>Sweden men are sp cucked that 15 years old Lithuanian boy have to protect their girls
color me surprised

>India

You people are LITERALLY called Anal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people

>we was vikings an shiet

POO

youtu.be/nGmDSgbMdfc?t=150

Explains yourselves Swedecucks.

I'd plow the fuck out of his sister...

She looks below average. Shit tier

ENOUGH!

I know this is old, but God fucking damnit. Look at this degeneracy the jews are pushing onto the kids, swedish boys in part.

As stated earlier, we've seen them sunk into this madness. It's over 15 years since it went completely nuts.... This is so fucking sick.

Sweden must be invaded, and these feminists all other garbage should be gassed. Their politicians held responsible for the genocide on their own people. The jewish media and their owners should be more severely punished, either by their sick twisted talmudic ways.... Or by our old ones, the ancient, for special occations.

>There is lit nothing wrong to carve eagle "flaps" on these "people"

Don't be jelly

> looks below average
probably looks like a relative of yours so that's understandable but don't cuck with me swede

BUILD WALL
NORTHUG FOR FORER UNDER HARALD OLAVSON 2016!