Morning wagecucks. Better hurry on up and get ready, don't want to be late for work...

Morning wagecucks. Better hurry on up and get ready, don't want to be late for work. My NEETbux won't pay for themselves you know.

Chop chop.

Why even bother looking for a job when the state finances your lazy a as?

Nice troll thread, but I just got out of work an hour ago!

>wagecuck has to work during prime sleep hours

One more day till the first of the month
>tfw will never have to work a shitty job I hate ever again

>wake up at noon
>30 year old NEET
>had accident in sleep which I rolled around in
>grab cum-towel off nightstand and do my best wipe mess from my folds of fat
>tummy gurgles loudly, so hungry
>plop out of bed, navigate through shit jugs and piss bottles in my room
>waddle downstairs to check GBP board
>wait a minute to catch my breath before I look
>just enough Good Boy Points for some tendies and sauce!
>legs buckle under own weight
>roll myself into the living room where mummy is watching her favorite soap opera
>"mummy mummy I have enough Good Boy Points for some tendies!"
>she turns to me with the most disgusting look on her face while I lay flat on the ground stuggling to get up
>"s-sure honey, le-let me just get some tendies for you"
>she struggles to go to the kitchen without vomitting from the smell and sight of my obese, putrid, feces and semen covered body
>she pulls the tendies out of the freezer after letting the oven heat up as she begins to cry into the sink
>I roll over and pull myself up to my high chair that starts to creak as I sit down
>have my crayons and Power Rangers coloring book to occupy me while I wait
>the tendies are finally done and she puts them on my plate
>she can't hold back the vomit as I open my mouth to eat some tendies and vomits all over my plate
>I can't let these tendies go to waste, so I eat them along with the vomit
>"yummy wummy tendies in my tummy, thanks mummy"
>do my best to muster a smile but the rows of decaying teeth only disgust mummy further
>high-chair finally breaks from my heft
>causes me to have another accident
>mum runs away to her room, sobbing uncontrollably, so ashamed of her baby boy

Just another day in OPs superior NEET existence.

I've worked overnights for 10 years. Prime sleep hours are from 3-9:30PM.

I'm already at work. I just made $480 to shit post in this thread and others.

>tfw step-dad came home from work and told me not to get a job
>"it's all the same..."

>Hey user lets go see a movie together this evening.

>Sorry babe I let work cuck my entire life so now I don't even see the sun for more than an hour or two every day for years.

Hilarious that you can think of it as anything else.

And all the while you were doing that, I was actually bettering my mental and physical health.

Another day another dollar, right wagies?

MFW I collect SSI, as well as state income, own my own house and car, and live alone in the woods.

I'm going to take a 6 hour Nap, good luck today wage fags keep working, gotta keep my SSI check flowing

>Work at grocery store
>It's been about 3 months
>Hot as fuck outside when returning shopping carts
>Pissed off at lazy customers who don't know how to put shit back (They'll even just throw a cart up to the curb instead of walking 5 more feet)
>Managers just give me more labor duties, because they know I'm the only one who can get shit done, because others are either females or slackers
>Realized that hard work means jack shit, and being the hard worker just makes you the workhorse or pack mule to be taken advantage of
>Want to go back to sitting at home jobless doing nothing

Oh, and I was drinking water out of my water bottle and had that taken away by a manager because apparently I'm not allowed to drink water on the job. Only the disgusting polluted fountain or do it outside, and I can't keep leaving just to take a sip. Also, fuck union dues. Luckily I haven't been told to start paying, but I refuse to be extorted by some shitty store.

I'm going to start applying for jobs at the mall or something. I'd rather work at a clothing store selling hoodies and skinny jeans to teens or something.

Oh and one more thing. I found out the head manager is a feminist and hates men, specifically white men. Yes, she's black.

Real niggaz don't sleep at all.

shoveling manure is an honest job and good workout, while the facebookfrog is sweating under a blanket in some niggerinfested tropical "paradise"

>projecting this hard

How so? I spend the graveyard shift in a first aid room reading, writing, working out and shit posting while getting paid $60 an hour to provide emergency medical care to my coworkers when they need it.

You have done exactly what I have today, but you did it for free, you little cuck.

>Hey jobless shut-in user, lets go see a movie
>Wait, why am I talking to a loser like you?

lol, noice.

I just finished drinking my 1/2 a 750ml of rum per night, bout to sleep while the wagecucks pay for my UPS deliveries and returns from Amazon prime.

(don't worry i live in a 98% white neighborhood and the UPS man or girl will leave my deliveries on my well shrubberied porch.)

>Oh, and I was drinking water out of my water bottle and had that taken away by a manager because apparently I'm not allowed to drink water on the job.

lel really?

That's some serious bullshit.

Working overnights are usually for the reject pile of people.

>Mexicans
>Fatties
>Spergs
>Uglies

>Meanwhile all the sociable good-looking people get to work front-end positions during the day and get weekends off. Meanwhile, overnight people have to be shoved in the back stocking or unloading trucks with some beaner who has nothing in common with anyone.
>Probably have to work either swing 4pm-1am shifts or 10pm-6am shifts and get non-weekend days off
>No days off to go to the bar and party with normal-world people.

I bet you work at Walmart on the truck crew.

Be glad he gave you some compassion and didn't throw your ass out.

I was in that situation a little over a decade ago which forced me to bike an hour to work one way at a burger king. The real tragedy was that my parents were NEETs who couldn't keep jobs for more than a few days and wouldn't take work that was beneath them, all while we were all living out of a motel

Haven't seen the sun set since 2007-ish. I don't have a GED or anything so having a job at walmart that pays me $15/hr is the best I will ever have it, unless you have some wisdom to instill upon me.

>And all the while you were doing that, I was actually bettering my mental and physical health
sure thing.

>lel really?
You'd be surprised how fucked up American workplaces are. Whites really need to learn a thing or two from niggers and French people about chimping out.

But I am already at the office. I've been for 5 hours now, and only have 3 more to ""work"".
My Football Manager game is going well, I may be able to secure promotion for this team I am supposed to be keeping from relegation.
How is your pee jar collection doing?

I do graveyard shift because my wife and kids are busy with work and school during the day. So I just sleep when they're out and I'm up when they're home.

My job has premium rates and day shift pays the least, so it works out well.

Better get to work, wage cuck. Mr. Goldstein has a lot of money to make off your sweat, time and labor, but don't worry, he'll give you a pittance of the profits for your troubles.

Yep. No eating or drinking on the store floor allowed, such as when you're at a register being a cashier or bagging groceries. I can understand food and sodas, but no water bottles? It's fucking summer here.

Meanwhile, people come in munching on shit, drinking an iced coffee from Starbucks, etc.

A fucking water bottle. And if I want water, there's this disgusting water fountain near the bathroom that's caked in lime and rust and tastes like who knows what.

Well it's not about chimping out, it's about the fucking Maslow's pyramid. Grow a pair and quit this job.

Literally every job i ever had besides the infantry. Its gonna be the same at the mall. They are gonna have the hardworking white dude put up all the displays and carry anything that is more than 10 lbs. The rest of the staff will be hiding in the back talking about feminism and blm.

>Meanwhile all the sociable good-looking people get to work front-end positions during the day and get weekends off. Meanwhile, overnight people have to be shoved in the back stocking or unloading trucks with some beaner who has nothing in common with anyone.
All women work the front and working days. I can't miss out on the +$3 shift differential

>Probably have to work either swing 4pm-1am shifts or 10pm-6am shifts and get non-weekend days off
10p-7a saturday-wednesday

>No days off to go to the bar and party with normal-world people.
I'm in my 30s. This doesn't happen.

>I bet you work at Walmart on the truck crew.
nope. I'm not black enough for that.

Hey, somebody dropped a massive log in bathroom 4-G. get the plunger and get fixing, cuck.

What's everyone's excuse here for collecting NEETbux.

I passed (or failed, whatever) dyslexia exam. Also my bad back. Guaranteed €188/week + gas + rent allowance + free travel for the rest of my life. Got €5k to fix up the house to accommodate for my bad back.

Just hide your physical powerlevel, mate.

>NEETbux
This is impossible to get in the US unless you're the Rain Man.

how much pussy does your 188 a week dyslexia and bad back job attract?

Capitalism is the only system that works!

what are the Best stocks to invest wage slaves tax money into so I can collect even more Neet bux .

Nice one. How many autism bux do you get per month wishing you could be a professional NEET like me?

you can get Social Security Disability but you actually have to be fucked up

since you can do certain jobs with a bad back that wouldn't cut it and to get for"autism" you have to jump through a shit ton of expensive hoops

Going there now. I'm on performance review and may very well be a NEET once more by the end of the month.

Stop bragging and tell us how you did it.

Went to my doctor and told him im autistic, depressed and have anxiety. Then went to a psychiatrist who also agreed after telling her my life story.

I know get comfy neetbux living in a comfy apartment in a comfy part of town and I couldn't be comfier.

Usually it was the opposite when I used to have the shit jobs. Guys were hidden in the back, or stuck on overnight doing the labor, while girls just stood idly at registers, chatted, got iced coffee from a friend who brought in starbucks, and when a friend of theirs came in, "heeeeeey guuuuurl!" Oh, and texting. Lots of texting they did.

I remember when I finally got my first front-end job. It was like finally being invited to the VIP section at a club or being invited into a gated community. Front-end, although the wage is lower, looks much better on a resume, and also allows for more impressions for raises, as well as being much easier.

>Harder physical job
>Maybe pays a buck more
>Just spend it all on bar nights to relieve stress

>Easier job
>Less stress
>Good enough mood to save money and relax.
>Move up in life

just got back from barcelona with my gf, basically paid for by neetbux.

living the life, laughing really hard at those poor souls that do night shifts just to feed themselves.

There is plenty you can do, Jesus.

If you can push a cart, you get a GED. No fucking excuses.

Also, I've seen college students who write waaaaay worse than you type and some of them moved on to graduate.

Let that make you think about your future user. There is no reason you have to push carts forever.

Here's your reply.

Invest everything in asia, literally free money

You don't even live in a country where you get a notable amount of neetbux, unless you're a nigger or spic.

Looking for an IT job for about a year, nothing so far.

Ill have to get another education I guess.

Don't feel a 2 bad. I enjoy my job most of the time and all my co-workers are friends. Get home to dinner and my gf then totally blows me. Shots cash.

>Hey user let's go to X this weekend!
>s-sure.. Just let me save up 6 months of NEETbux so I can afford it..
Lol fucking poorfags

There is no easy, safe and profitable investment. If there was, everyone would invest there, and it would stop being such.

Hahaha

My job is so easy. I sit at a desk and play on my phone. Sometimes I have to do some tedious bean counting, but for the most part I just drink coffee and chill.

Oh yeah and I make $24 an hour, full benefits, and six weeks of paid vacation.

Keep crying NEET losers. Oh btw I have a wife with DD tits.

Daily reminder people are still falling for this meme

Hide both powerlevels? Impossible. As soon as i start pulling in the neet bucks AND 30%+ va disability im coming to the Balkans and gonna live like high middle class while i freelance web development and fuck your hot sister.

The best things in life are free. :)

How does it feel knowing that you will never ever be able to afford a house, nice car, have great girlfriend.
How does it feel knowing that you're no one to society, that you can't protect your close ones?
I don't mind working from 9 am till 2pm and at the same time making 120,000 a year.
Might not seem much but I feel good and safe.
I feel good having education, being use to society.
When the shit hits the fan you will die first.

Also, shit b8

NEETs are worse than niggers. They're not only a drain on society, but are smug about it.

They're trolling, unless they're actually disabled you don't get shit from SSI.

Working at McDonald's and serving and being around she boon niggers was way to stressful and gave me anxiety social security said I have an anxiety disorder.

Now I sleep for a living

It's a good thing that a) I genuinely enjoy my job, b) it pays well even for Amerifat standards, c) NEETs die in a gutter here regularly. Work or die, leeching scum.

Autism bucks apparently give 700 a month. That's not bad. I know a lot of shit I could do with that much money.

Not all NEET's are like that, Im not smug about it, I want a job.

I heard working at McDonald's is easier than working at a grocery store.

20+ years of guilt-tripping my parents.

Plus my whole family hatred of all non-whites.

How do robots get by with doing nothing? I don't get it.
But yeah I just got off of work like 4hrs ago.
>get call at 1:15 in the morning
>have to go to work because some dipshit squirrel decided to jump into a transformer switch and fuck it up
>takes two hours to do
>make 160 dollars
Feels good mang. It least it wasn't on a work day.

Well sure, if by "best things" you mean fresh air and sunshine, and unless you live in the countryside you'll probably have to spend money to travel to get the former anyway.

#NotAllNEETs

I shitpost on Sup Forums quite a bit from work. STEM master race.

To be honest, I don't blame them. When working hard gets you nowhere unless it's your own business, I can understand dropping out.

>"Son, if you work hard, it will pay off. Doesn't it feel good to work hard and accomplish something?"

>Work hard
>Just get taken advantage of and used as the guy to pick up everyone else's slack
>No promotions, no bonuses, jew hands rub together

I got my level three occupational first aid license and flopped into a good industry. If you stick with the first aid game long enough and take it seriously, you'll be shit posting for a living and saving lives for fun.

LOL.
100% the easy way.
Load up on some real drugs.
Check into the hospital.
CAUSE MAYHEM while you stay.
Get transferred to a state funded rehab.
Break a window or get into a fight.
Act like everyone else there who really is fucked in the head.
You will leave that place with 100% disability.
They even do most of the paperwork.
Source: drug addict father a year ago.

>Oh and one more thing. I found out the head manager is a feminist and hates men, specifically white men. Yes, she's black.

That's because all black women are feminists who hate white men.

>be 18
>barely graduate highschool.
>cant get a job
>cant get enough money for college
>cant get to college because to retard
>life is a mess
>get fat
>cant get gf
>live in parents basement
>fast forward 20 years
>somehow convince yourself this is a good thing
thats the life of the average NEET

Enjoy not being able to find a job because the Workforce is flooded with other STEM and Indian fags

I'm humbled, but sadly I failed the GED exam twice. I should have taken it before the exam was reworked and the difficulty was significantly increased.

It is also troubling that I work with about seven people on my shift who have some form of higher education, but still work the overnight shift at walmart. I am grateful at times I never had a career dream/goal as it would have demoralized me during the homeless years (18-21-ish).

No. I worked at a burger king for about 6 years prior to my decade's long walmart employment. The only difficult thing about the latter is that I am forced to work unpaid in order to get my work done. This is problematic when the niggers and kebabs you are forced with don't take much priority and I get fucked over, but that's nothing new.

Holy cucked parents!

>tfw the Porsche is just back out of the garage.

OH yeah you will never know what that is like... Let me tell you, it feels great. How is the bus treating you?

no you don't you stay in the mental hospital until you are better

you don't get SSD for being a drug addict or there would be way less homeless drug addicts dumbfuck

Is this a joke?

Absolutely bullshit. McDonald's is shit tier. Gas stations are #1 followed by grocery stores.

I did all of them in my teens and early twenties.

NeeT and woken up at 7.

Sure you shill.
NEETS still sleeping.

plenty of NEETs don't go to sleep until after 8am how new to Sup Forums are you?

No, I'm dead serious. I wait around in a room for people to hurt themselves. Sometimes, like today, I'll drive a tractor trailer on the dock to break up the monotony.

I'm actually a grad school dropout. Socially dysfunctional I guess. Incapable of dealing with bureaucracy and routine. I've never worked anywhere longer than 6 months. I inevitably snap.

Anyone here a security guard? How easy/hard is it? Wage doesn't matter. 10 is the minimum here, and I know how to save anyways.

I'm NEET and I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 5:30am. Early morning is best time for NEET activities. Makes you feel productive even though you're not doing anything. Waking up past noon makes me feel like a bag of shit and ruins my day.

>Enjoy not being able to find a job
STEM degrees are quite literally some of the most employable degrees that exist. Look up employment numbers you cuck.

>be 18
>move to capital city to study
>take a job to pay rent
>no free time, no friends
>this shit for 2 years
>drop the job, take a loan instead
>start rotting in my apartment, no study, no work
>awake all night, sleeping all day
>video games, masturbation and chocolate
>best time of my life
>get thrown out of university
>no money again
>take a job
>work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, video games 8 hours
>live for the weekend when i can just sit on my ass all day browsing Sup Forums

Wish I was NEET again, true freedom.

Dont listen to this guy he doesnt know shit.
They take you in and get you started getting clean but its the side of yourself that you show them while you are there that gets you diagnosed as not mentally stable enough for the workforce.
Anxiety
Depression
Schizo
Get accepted into a short state funded rehab for the drugs (these exist just to get you out of the hospital ater initial withdrawal) but when you show any of these symptoms to an extreme degree they will let you go with disability and try to convince you to pay for a inpatient rehab.

Take my advice m9 work the oil field, no education needed and good pay.

I was a security guard for a UPS facility for a year. Worked 11pm-7am. It was piss easy. There was an initial rush when the warehouse people would pour in/leave but in between that you just need to check somebody in/out every 10 minutes or so. Rest of the time is just chilling. I was making around $13/hour when I quit.

>get to work
>one kid is sipping his coffee like he does every morning to annoy everyone around him
>other kid is snorting and coughing every minute

offices are cancer

>I failed the GED exam twice
Fucking how? Are you retarded?

STEMfag here. The oilfield is on its ass atm.

>people think NEETbux is easy

I knew a kid in HS with legitimate schizophrenia. You could even see in his face that he was crazy, all sunken in and covered in scabs from picking at his face. He's the only person I know who receives real TendieBux. You know where I see him now? Picking up trash alongside the highway in a bright orange vest. That's the kind of shit they make you do to qualify as a white male. Doesn't sound worth it to me.

>blame job for having no friends
>still playing video games

How does one go about getting neetbux in america? Do I tell them about my autism? My inability to function in normal society? Do I tell them that the thought of talking to another human being makes me want to go and commit suicide? What are the logistics of this shit?

Fuck that. Gas station was one of the hardest jobs I've had, and I've feta sales corn before. But fast food is literally worse than death.

The sweet spot is home improvement stores like Lowes or Menards.

You fail at english comprehension.