This country gets too much non justified hate on here

This country gets too much non justified hate on here.

Tell something nice about Turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZXF_Rno5aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are probably the last independent country in the region, and definitely the safest and most relevant (on a par with israel)

To this day I can't understand how they have a claim on a provence that they can't even pronounce right
I mean the most important letter in Adana doesn't even exist in their language

what?

Hatay was a Syrian region.

BABA OSMAN

what did he mean by this

I really like Döner and Kebab

The turk who works there is also super cool and gives me free stuff sometimes

>Asking about T*rkey
>Posting Map of Eastern Greece and Western Armenia
Wut?

>Western Armenia
Ashot my son...

>Tell something nice about Turkey.
i can't
I've never met a decent turk, i can't imagine them being decent human beings

Western turkey is nice

We have a Turkish politician who is a pretty sympathetic guy

There food is good

They are the only species that can dissolve plastic and they'd survive a nuclear war.

They are one of the few secular states in middle east. At least for now.

The Marmara region is pretty pleasant to visit

It used to be rule by greeks.

I believe they can fix the kurd problem if they really want to!

The "minor" cities seem really comfy. I wanna visit Konya and Erzurum

Best muslim country

get out crackers

Now we're talking

At some point in time Turkey was inhabited by top tier people.

don't
t. konyalı

I spent nine months of my life in the army because of Turkey, I got to see the countryside and learn how to live like a man.
Fuck dem sandniggers.

I like how every Turk i have seen loves and feels extremely proud of their country.

t. Ermenli

That's like posting a map of Russia and claiming it's the western part of the Mongol Empire.

I like kebabs, my fav fast food

Erminli? You mean Ermeni?
I am greek

Yes. My Turkish isnt very good.

Turks need to be genocided.
Ikonion, not Konya.
Antioch, not Antakya.
Trapezous, not Trabzon.
Adrianople, not Edirne.
Nicomedia, not Izmit.

It's weird that you even know any turkish the few armenians I've met abroad don't know a single word

Okay sure mutt larping as greek

>best kebab
>great history
>good place for vacation
>weather is always good

I never said I was Greek, you subhuman roach. You and your kind need to be killed.

They think they dont.
Certain words in Armenian slang are Turkish and people use them every day.
Also a certain relative of mine was in intelligence during Karabakh so he spoke Azerbaijani Turkish fluently.

why don't you come here and take it you larping faggot
I'll be cheering when some jihadi idiot runs over your pathetic family with the truck of peace

You are the very definiton of subhuman you defected mongrel

>secular
youtube.com/watch?v=VZXF_Rno5aw

Sorry meant to quote this guy Armenians are fine :^)

People like you are why its very hard to have a conversation with Turkish people.
Its a good thing the Turkish people i have known are not like you.

Kops!

You subhumans seem assblasted. Is it because you're aware that your shithole of a country will become a bigger shithole? Or is it because Turkey was nothing but a laughing-stalk for several centuries and still is one? Or is it because you know that your puny "empire" wouldn't have lasted past the 18th century if the western powers prop it up? Is it because you know that the Russians could have easily destroyed you and your "people" several times over if the western powers didn't stop them from doing it? Or because you were anally devastated by an Albanian LARPing as an Egyptian and you didn't lost most of your "empire" simply because the westerners stopped you from losing it? Your history has been a fucking joke. It's full of nothing but just barely being able to defeat technologically and numerically inferior opponents while buckling under the weight of any opponent that had anywhere near your technology and numbers. Turkey is a fucking joke. Your history is a fucking joke. Your greatest "conqueror" walked up to the rotting corpse of the Byzantine Empire and proclaimed himself a conqueror.

Sorry I don't speak mutt language

don't you have a basileus run to finish in eu4 or something?
remember your mom said you had to go up for dinner afterwards

You don't speak Turkish?

I like that picture.

Turks look whiter than Greeks.

>Istanbul is one of the world's most populous cities and ranks as the world's 7th-largest city proper and the largest European city.
>Not even a capital
What's so special about Ankara

It's secure in the heart of Anatolia.

has a dunce mayor obsessed with dinosaurs, that's what's special about it

wh*Te PİÇleri ne yandı be :DDDDDDDDD

It is stupid to make istanbul capital. If it was capital it would be more unliveable. Too much people. Istanbul is so hard to protect. If russia attacks from north , you can only protect it with navy. South west is not that protected too. It would be over for ottoman empire if britishs could passed çanakkale, but ankara is well protected. Ankara is covered with mountains in everyside. It will surely slow enemy down if a country wants to invade

If turks didn't overflood europe and act like braindead retards i would have huge respect for them since they were loyal WW1 allies who killed lots of br*ts and managed to free themselves from the allies in WW1 and even secularized the entire country from Shitlam.

But in the end you are just leeching parasites like arabs.

who the fuck cares what a wh*Te subhuman thinks

Respect the robot.

Turkey has the best national sport in the world!

What the FUCK

nothing
just because Ataturk wanted to be