So let us get this straight

so let us get this straight

>voted leave
>cameron pulls out
>boris doesn't wonna do it
>crashed your own curency for nothing
>reignited the scottish independence movement
>laughing stock of the western world right now
>fell for a populist idiot who got laughed at by the EU parlament, but hey he made fun of them so it's a moral victory

what the fuck have you done?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169848/Kate-Middletons-teeth-PhotoShopped-look-rotten-US-magazine-cover-The-New-Republic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tV3JBhQxjrc
national-action.info/2016/05/24/paedo-hunt-occupypaedophilia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/
youtube.com/watch?v=HK1SpAy_cR4
gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=MttmGHO6_RY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Malmgren
news.sky.com/watch-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha good post Germany

What is their plan?
Is there no plan?

of course there is no plan, everyone campaigning for leave did it for personal gain and not because they want to better the country.

Crashing the union

>Cameron
Wanted to stay in the EU

>Boris
He was shilling for EU market access and free movement which the Tory right were against and most of the public are against.

The £ is normalising in just under a week lad.

>Scots
Literally no one gives a shit about them and it is down to Westminster to give them a referendum (yes legally they have to ask Westminster) and they will be refused because they already had one 2 years ago.

>Laughing stock
No that's your position see pic.

>Feel for populist
Evidently we didn't because we got what we wanted and any back trackers are now being purged.

Now fuck off you stupid Saur Kraut Abdullah cock licker.

Great stuff Turkey 2.0!

Oh thanks Germany

Hey how are those 'Syrians', heard they didn't appreciate your lanky asses and wanted better pussy to empty their balls into.

Wow they want to stay independent cry about it more German bitch stop ruining Europe and maybe they would have stayed

The union seems rather unfazed.

>Now fuck off you stupid Saur Kraut Abdullah cock licker.
Whoa, watch your language.

>everyone campaigning for leave did it for personal gain and not because they want to better the country.
lol... I'm guessing you're the Eternal Anglo poster and you're switching things up because they didn't go your way last time, so you're going down this path which will also not go down your way.

>Photoshopped picture of our beloved Kate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169848/Kate-Middletons-teeth-PhotoShopped-look-rotten-US-magazine-cover-The-New-Republic.html

Nice try you buttblasted Turk faggot.

Any economic loss is worth leaving the EU

Another great post by our good friend Germany

This same post 100 times per day.

>everyone campaigning for leave did it for personal gain
Why has Boris fucked off now then? What has he gained?

I'm not Scottish, doesn't apply to me but thanks for your concern.

>It's another kraut shit talking the brexit thread

Man you guys are fucking salty.

pic related is an intentional mistranslation, but this is how Sup Forums works I guess, haha
>lol... I'm guessing you're the Eternal Anglo poster what the fuck does that even mean go outside nerd

last time I was in britian everyone had fucked up teeth, not even kidding.

Well in that case, carry on.

youtube.com/watch?v=tV3JBhQxjrc

>Glasgow

Soon to be part of your EU

It's the new Eternal Anglo meme.

Eternal Anglo has won the previous battle, Krauts getting fanny flustered at the looming Eurozone debt crisis being compounded by our decision to leave.

Greece first, then Italy so I hope the Germans enjoy working 600 hours a week to pay for Abdi bin Turk to fuck his wife, along with paying for all the lazy Medniggers.

Germany will go insane in your lifetime and try to annex more of Europe, more of the same and then collapse again.

they don't want to be your bitch anymore germany , you've been a bad pimp

Oh I am fucking happy you are out, it is just funny seeing a train crash in slowmo

pic related is an intentional mistranslation, but this is how Sup Forums works I guess, haha
>lol... I'm guessing you're the Eternal Anglo poster

what the fuck does that even mean go outside nerd

last time I was in britian everyone had fucked up teeth, not even kidding.

>what the fuck have you done?
they have destroyed your economy and you haven't noticed yet

We did the right thing, the problem is pussy politicians too cucked to enact the change we have demanded.

In an ideal world snap elections produce a Tory/UKIP alliance with Farage as Deputy PM. The tears would be delicious. but it ain't gonna happen.

Enjoy your descent into Turkey 2.0 Germany.

You were a funny country once.

You don't always have a plan when running from a fire. You just don't want to get burned.

>last time I was in britian everyone had fucked up teeth, not even kidding.
Most people in my country actually do look after their teeth but that's not even the point. Don't post shopped images of are Kate, especially since she has really good teeth.

How about this pic?

To be fair, it's up to the government to come up with a plan, the leave campaign had no plan because they had no real say in what would happen.

Boris has a lot of hate at the moment and I don't really trust his intentions. Cameron should have stayed the course and come up with a plan instead of running away.

They seem almost hysterically and utterly panicked.

You know you fucked up when people are willing to dive into the unknown just to escape the current plan.

>it is just funny seeing a train crash in slowmo

I'm enjoying watching Germany do it in real time tbqh

>last time I was in britian everyone had fucked up teeth, not even kidding

You've never been to britain mohammad, you've only just managed to get into germany

>personal gain = not being chucked by Syrian goat herders

Kek

Maybe if your only news source wasn't Sup Forums you would realize that we aren't being overrun by muslims. I never had a bad experience with a refugee.

Merkel, I thought you had better things to do than shitpost on a Laotian basket weaving forum. Isn't there some migrant crime figures to cover up?

Also, what happened with that guy who took hostages in a theater and got shot. I never heard anything about who he was, should I just assume his name was Hans ibn von al-Husseini

national-action.info/2016/05/24/paedo-hunt-occupypaedophilia/

I think these guys are better.

Watch the video.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

That's because you are one.

Mehmed from Germanistan.

>I never had a bad experience with a refugee.

You would probably have to actually leave the house

Your plans have been ruined shill. Deal with it.

Everything points towards suicide by cop, he only had a blank gun, native german.

>tfw gun control works

shhhhhhhhh his Gran never told that his granddad was a Russian soldier

You forget, they enjoy being ficki ficki'd.

Funny story, pic related's company allowed a German woman to get brutally raped.

die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/

youtube.com/watch?v=HK1SpAy_cR4

Music for the thread.

Pick a website an i'll get you a couple of negative """""refugee""""" stories

But Hans! You are the Ahmed!

I'm so glad that Germs will go extinct and all their women will be mass raped by arab cock.
Can't wait to see Germany become Turkey 2.0

You are not in control anymore. Accept it.

Of course alt-right nutters wil derail the thread
>muh refugees
britian was never even being threatened by the refugee wave your pakis were always there stupid

Well said

gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims
This really gets me hard. You will go extinct in just a few years. I'm so fucking happy :^)

>Those faces
my sides.

>britian was never even being threatened by the refugee wave your pakis were always there stupid
Yes we were LOL. We used our opt in clause to opt out of accepting the quotas, Republic of Ireland, Denmark and some other nation has that clause but that clause is going to be overturned in October with a brand new ficki ficki quota system being devised as we speak and anyone that rejects it will be sanctioned.

What a retard you are.

Say goodbye to the European market.

The German people want it, let them have it lol.

Is that Bubbles?

>Say goodbye to the European market.

BYE!!!!!!

Don't be such a bigot, they are the Germans now.

And that 20,000 Syrians aint here yet either

What shall we call Germany once all the Germans are half arab/turk/negroid hybrids?
Turkmany?

>being German

You're nation is currently calling for a referendum...

They're going to Scotland, all 20,000 of them.

Bute got its first taste of Enrichment this year and Police Scotland quickly clamped down on those not supporting this policy of Nicola (Irn Bru and bag of Fish & Chips) Sturgeon.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland

Just dont get it do they ? WE CAN NOW TRADE ANYWHERE WITH ANYONE AND NOT JUST THE FAILED SHRINKING AND FUCKING DOOMED EU

>die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/

>The origin of the men I do not like to express, as I have the last few months trying very reflected not to let my thinking and my basic setting bend by the recent events. Now I just think of anything else and I do not know how to deal with it, "says the thoroughly leftist friend who had rejected a blanket condemnation of the North Africans after the New Year's Eve attacks in Cologne and Dusseldorf and sometimes even the word "Nazi" took in her mouth. As punk, hippie and music activist she has always fought "against the right." Now their worldview is destroyed. "We have been sitting at the criminal police for six hours. All my social values and attitudes are today shaken overnight in their foundations. "

at least the Kebab are curing leftism.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

welcome to new germstan and eustan

>mfw the idiot Kraut doesn't realise we want Scotland gone but just can't shift them, not even the EU wants them.

That will be an interesting experiment and a real boost for vitamin d sales

You don't need a plan. that's why Article 50 gives you 2 years to negotiate. Cameron just doesn't want to be the one to enact it so it looks like we don't know what the fuck is going on because no one will take us out.

Gove will take us out and out of the single market as well

Of course you're happy. Because now UK can't block your bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MttmGHO6_RY

Exactly and when the crap gets so bad even the French see it the EU will cease to exist

>I never had a bad experience with a refugee.

Also most of them are 1.60 m (5'4") manlets. I have seen bus load of them getting off at the local alien's department.

>Pick a website an i'll get you a couple of negative """""refugee""""" stories

www.tagesschau.de

Go on.

Any speeches from him in regards to actual result of the Brexit?

>die-rechte.com

lol, fuck off! That's some little, right-wing radicals party.

Everything is "right wing" radicals to you antifa trash.

Abdul is from ___________?

>Maybe if you didn't limit your scope to one source, you would realize that my anecdotal evidence represents the majority of my countrymen.

>You will go extinct in just a few years. I'm so fucking happy :^)

Who are your people stealing cars from then?

And they call him a racist ..................

Germany should be banned from the EU under article 7 of the Lisbon Treaty for advocating white genocide.

merklebots out in force

It's sad that bubbles is probably a more reliable employee than most of the rapefugees who are coming to Europe thinking they are getting shitloads of free money and don't have to ever work.

Americans are the last ones that should claim knowing about the outside world. Really.

Your idea of an average German is some leather-pants wearing, Bavarian with a beer mug and a feather on his bowler hat. Yet you are actually trying to tell us something about the reality in our country.

go get cucked by an arab refugee you faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Malmgren

news.sky.com/watch-live

Watch it, all of you right now you fucking watch it.

>has that picture saved
>doesn't know what eternal anglo is

yeah ok Mohammed

>go get cucked by an arab refugee you faggot

You can't even articulate your above the level of a special needs child.

Shit edit

>alt-right will detail the thread
>on alt-right: the board

I voted to remain.

Gove is a fucking moron, and it's honestly terrifying to see people hoping that he will be PM. He fucked up the education system.

What are you going to do when all your smart/young people leave your country for Canada just like they do in every country that fucks up an election?

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
Okay faggot.

I don't speak that gutteral heathen language kraut, pick an english speaking one that isn't restricted by your government on what it can say

That's the first I've heard of Germans being associated with leather pants. Unless you're implying that Germans are faggots. In which case, you're correct.