EExit might happen

EExit might happen

>Sisuliselt tuleb eesti rahvalt üle küsida, kas soovime oma riigist loobuda või mitte,” rääkis Helme.

>Mostly, we need to ask the Estonian people, whether we want to give up our country or not, said Helme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WWDflfiVuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck is ekre ee "spam"

ekre ee/konservatiivne-rahvaerakond-eestilgi-on-aeg-oma-liikmelisus-el-s-ule-vaadata/

cause its not English you faggot

Praise KEK
>Butthurt Germans
>Butthurt Russians

hello estonia are you finally ready to become a part of binland?

Keep on dreaming EKRE troll

>Mostly, we need to ask the Estonian people, whether we want to give up our country or not, said Helme.

Who is Helme? What's the situation in Estonia? Would people vote for an Estxit? Any polling?

>pic
>France, Germany last
fitting

Helme is one of the top guys in EKRE
Young people are liberal cucks so we most likely will fail the referendum if we get it
No polls.

>Who is Helme? What's the situation in Estonia?
One guy from conservative party, I think he was the one who said that next estonian president should be pure estonian, but it ended up finding that his greater grandmother is russian lol

If there would be a vote now for Exit it could be 50-50.

Huh. I keep forgetting that Estonia exists. I'm sorry my baltic buds, but you don't have much prescence.

You have the perfect opportunity to name it something completely stupid like
>Estxit
Just to make people say Estxit, which is not impossible to pronounce, but will make people fumble every now and again.

Ok, and do you have any possibility to get a referendum going? Or do you have to vote a party in that does that? When are your next elections?

>I think he was the one who said that next estonian president should be pure estonian
What's your current president?

>but it ended up finding that his greater grandmother is russian lol
things like that shouldn't be too uncommon up there, are they?

can you even type with that arab cock up in your arse

You don't have to worry, I have had a lot of training

He deserved that.

Kek.

Nope they outlawed referendums here when the joining of EU vote almost failed

The next elections will be in 2019(it does not matter tough because our E-voting is rigged and the winner is known in advance)

Our current president is a American puppet, who crew up in America

Why does Finland love the EU so much?

>Voted against Euro
>Still got Euro

Yeah I don't think you are leaving guys.
~Estonia here.

>(it does not matter tough because our E-voting is rigged and the winner is known in advance)

Pretty much this, it's impossible that reform will lose, even though the polls don't even favour them (not the reform purchased polls mind you)

Because the outcomes of referendums don't matter here anymore, only the government can make decisions like that now here.

>What's your current president?
Ilves, seems like he has russian roots as well. It's not common here
>it does not matter tough because our E-voting is rigged and the winner is known in advance
U got proofs there right?

> might happen
> welfare niggers might refuse EU gibsmedats the size of 5 times their budget

Where's that one estonian who posts that one gif?

>Nope they outlawed referendums here when the joining of EU vote almost failed

Holy shit. Politicians are made out of the same shit everywhere it seems. They are so afraid of people having a direct say in things, while they are using the entry hurdles of politics for their own merit.

Ok, this Helme guy, does he have a chance to get elected and get Estland out of the EU? It's 2019, alright, but is it realistic at least?

Banned for avatar faggin prolly

There wont be an EU by 2019, There will be the EU super state that we will join in a heartbeat if all the country's that join get the same benefits as Germany

Do you want her to be the next president?

Literally Merkel 2.0

Naw it's going to be

Siim kohus on oma otsuse teinud Kallas

Üks pilt ütleb rohkem kui tuhat sõna.

Some Estonian patriotic music, if anyone is interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WWDflfiVuE

>There wont be an EU by 2019, There will be the EU super state
well, fortunately there are other elections that happen sooner and are more dangerous for the EU.

>we will join in a heartbeat if all the countries that join get the same benefits as Germany
that's impossible. The gap is too large between former Soviet countries and Germany. We spend 2 fucking trillion to bring Eastern Germany somewhere close to Western Germany.
But you're developing quite well. I'm working in telecommunication engineering. Maybe I'll open my own business in that field in the future. Have been thinking about getting a bunch of developers in Estonia since you have a good and cheap workforce in CS.

>Not available in your country :/

Fuck this shit! I hate Germany.

Nah, ruskies would be defenitely against eu leave (muh traveling, work and other profits), same goes for most popular parties. Only ekre and maybe 1-2 autistic parties would want to leave the EU and they do not have that much of people attention (their scores raised only because of the rapefugees, they used it as a good instrument)

probably because Estonians were fighting for Germany in WWII

Siim "pocket the millions" Kallas

bump

>tfw I've still not been to Estonia.

Aasta liberaal 2015, lmao.

Finnic Union when?

Forget that. Leave the EU and join the British Trade and Freedom Organisation.

ESTONIARRIVEDERCI