EU to get Scotland every other weekend and during school holidays
>>thepoke.co.uk/2016/06/29/eu-get-scotland-every-weekend-school-holidays/

British public opposes a second referendum by almost 2 to 1
>>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/little-support-second-referendum/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
twitter.com/khaddon/status/748474115233841152
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-farage-idUSKCN0ZG0GS?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5774c49e04d301604e4ac9ae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
next.ft.com/content/e4a90eea-060a-393f-bf31-3dcaddc14fe3
youtube.com/watch?v=CEWiMzC6GNg
youtube.com/watch?v=o8FGtOHBHLs
news.sky.com/watch-live
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Malmgren
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8l3qDVr84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Boris stepping aside for Gove an overall good thing or bad thing?

GOVE
O
V
E

If a Pro-Remain candidate becomes Tory leader what was the fucking point of Cameron resigning?

Fuck May.

HAIL GOVE.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI

Explain yourselves brit/pol/

oi you cucks

Migrate here, save this one for later.

GULAG
U
L
A
G

Has this come too early for Crabb or was he always too Welsh to get the Tory leadership?

“A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them that which they possessed, to see those whom they cherished in tears, to take their office, and to hold their constituency and party in his arms.”

- Michael Gove on his betrayal of both Cameron and Johnson

Brexit will not happen. Ever. You bongs know that right? Everyone knows it would fuck your shit up beyond belief.

Fuck you all, you undemocratic cockgobblers.

Shoo shoo

Ew, a roach.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

If you can't figure these things out for yourself then this board is the worst place for you to be spoonfed political opinions

But you export a lot more to us than we do to you.

>EU shill calling anyone undemocratic
o i am laffin

... I don't want to be rude but, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk and the question I want to ask is: Who are you?

You seem to have a loathing for the very concept of the existence of nation states, perhaps that's because you come from Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country.

Cunt.

Rude

Theresa May reminds me of Carly Fiorina

How did she get elected to public office in an allegedly "conservative" party?

yes, yes, DeMaiziere is proud of you
now fuck off back to indymedia

>People on here unironically supporting May when she's against waifu's

First for MC Nige
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

Paki Brexiters on BBC news now

>5 threads up
Wew lads. Check the catalog before you make a new one.

It's not about opinions, retard. I'm asking in relation to May's chances of winning the party leadership.

>mfw the dominos are falling
>mfw our nation gets credit for destroying the fourth reich

When it was looking like a Remain victory, I was genuinely sad that someone else would get to save Europe for once.

twitter.com/khaddon/status/748474115233841152

aides on the ball

shoo shoo roach

Thursday night must have felt how it felt for Al-Qaeda when 9/11 happened.

What a night.

Meanwhile on NeoKEK

>bad credit ranking for GB
>free trading with EU only with freedom of travel
>nobody wants to be a PM, because nobody knows what to do
>German hegemony in central Europa
Confirmed.

>no sudden profit like farage predicted
>taxes in GB will rise
Will come.

You should really accelerate the Brexit, we gonna have funny times.

We're burning your 4th Reich down around you Kraut. Enjoy your refugees.

Why did Gove hurt the Boris lads?

>That map

I was away having a birthday bash, didn't learn about the happening until I woke up the next day. Is there any archive footage of the BBC when the dawning realization their shilling was for naught? I'd look for some Sup Forums archived threads but I imagine Brit/pol/ was moving at a 1000 fucking posts a minute as results poured in

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-farage-idUSKCN0ZG0GS?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5774c49e04d301604e4ac9ae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

>Farage says can envisage Britain contribution to EU budget post-Brexit: Le Figaro

Also, add mexico
next.ft.com/content/e4a90eea-060a-393f-bf31-3dcaddc14fe3

>Germany Hegemony

Don't you mean German Caliphate?

May is an actual conservative, the left hates her for going after immigrants and she wont agree to a cucked deal from Europe, like Boris would.

I wish Cameron would stay, at least he is an honorable man who will keep his promise of leaving, these other cunts dont even know what to do.

So are we shilling for Gove or May lads?

Gove.

So how mad are people in Europe? What does it look like on the ground?

Andrea Leadsom is the best choice.

Gove.

did you really have to ask

>May is an actual conservative
So actual conservatives are the ones that support Sharia courts?

>
Corbyn

Gove is more loved than Boris.
Must be that Turkish blood holding him down.

Corbyn

He's our only hope against the Globalists

Red pill me on Gove?

Whats his stances on the key issues

She retweeted me once, she want to give me warm mummy's cummies obv.

May will not allow us to leave the EU lads it's over

>BORIS BTFO BY SNEAKY GOVE

>Wants open borders

Ruthless.

Would you be down to have Sharia courts if they were privately funded, essentially like a private Mediator? Provided there was oversight to prevent shit like "no, Srebhina, you may not leave your basement, you will be stoned tomorrow".

In a free market, people should be able to resolve non-criminal disputes in whatever way they choose, from a civil court, to a sharia court, to a game of rock paper scissors.

>tfw nearly everything Boris was saying was aligning with my world view
>was getting hyped as fuck
>suddenly
>"it cannot be me"

Now I'm stuck with Theresa "Bremaintrain" "single market please" "ban the internet" May and Michael Gove who I'm suspicious would accept the single market free movement too, plus some other meme names.

Save us Nige you did it once.

Don't they all?

Corbyn is a necessary evil against the globalist forces, he's very clearly the one getting shilled against the most.

>implying taxes are going to rise
kek

Here's hows it's going to be Hans you salty kraut fuck

>next government immediately passes legislation requiring newly arrived foreign nationals to provide their own health insurance
>poorshit EU nationals btfo
>cuts corporate and business rates
>we Switzerland 2.0
>all EU businesses use UK as a tax haven while Brussels cries itself to sleep in perpetual impotence

Enjoy your impending irrelevancy

youtube.com/watch?v=CEWiMzC6GNg

That was the end on one channel.

This based American woman on Brexit and Liam Fox.

For Finland, some SJWs and europhiles are genuinely shocked (dat populism again!) and the general population maybe doesn't really get why Brits left - or care that much. Most politicians are for respecting Brits' choice and drafting a sensible trade agreement.

Many political researchers and academics are pointing out that this is basically a result of EU's shortcomings. Most journalists are aghast, obviously, but there have been sensible, moderate voices in the media as well.

Also the Holiday season just started so there's not as much buzz as could be expected.

Back to your containment thread you faggot.

The Governator just wants to gas the teachers and fix healthcare.

Anyone seeing this American woman on Sky News right now?

She's really fucking based. Really fucking based Holy shit. She's on telly.

Top kek no one in their right mind would acknowledge a non binding Judgement from a kangaroo court. Lel

Corbyn is a globalist

mohamed pls go

Finland was named as a potential follow-up to leave the EU down the line, probably after a French or Netherlands exit. Is that a bit unfounded, if everyone's shocked at our departure?

Goodbye EU
Goodbye Germoney, enjoy paying for Greece, Portugal, Ireland, and half of Africa and the middle east.

>being so lolbertarian that you want to privatise shariah law

He's literally Littlefinger.

Well at least he'll be on our side against the EU.

news.sky.com/watch-live

Watch from -3.29

Seriously fucking based as fuck.

>52% isn't a majority

Who started this and why?

I AM GOVE

A
M

G
O
V
E

Sharia law=muzzies
muzzies=plsgo

>Corbyn
>Globalist

Please, he was in the radical stages of Labour and has watched it get infiltrated and infested with Blairites and Tories with redties

Thatcher and Blair are the two globalists who ensured that both the Tories and Labour would spend the rest of their years as Globalist shills

The Corbyn is bringing the old, radical, principled Labour back and smashing the globalist Blairite shills into the ground

bow before your new prime minister

Of course Boris didn't apply for leadership. It would be his political suicide. After having lend his face to Brexit campaign, and possibly being elected as PM, he would have to not trigger article 50, due to obvious reasons. If he was a madman and triggered the articule 50, then he would be remebered as the man who ended the UK.

My view is that he sstepped out and lent his support to a more ambitious person who supports Brexit, so he can maneuver him to do the Brexit. Or maybe he doesn't want Brexit to happen, i don't know.

>having a PM who looks literally like a crossbreed of Austin Powers and Benny Hill

i might be from Brasil and every single possible shit is wrong here but i am still proud and fighting and that alone in my book already makes me a better person that atleast 60% of the german population or should i say Germanistan,I didn't had a choice on what ideologies were the main ones in my country i was born into a fucking semi comunist country but i FIGHT in this hell hole I FIGHT you and all the rest of germany simple stand idle and accept the feminists and left winged views pouring into your country ,and go as far as to call a nazi anyone that has pride in being german.And before anyone says any other thing "What is better to be born good,Or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Yes, he's a globalist you fucking retard.
Just because you don't like the bankers and multi national corporations, doesn't make you not a fucking globalist

Old Labour was still shit. Just in a different way.

There's about 3 months for the Tory's to sort this out. I wonder how the leadership race will go in that time.

You technically can so long as nothing contradicts or is otherwise illegal under British law. You can sign an agreement that establishes the "sharia court" as an arbitrator in the event of dispute. It's only a court in name though.

It's no different to other non-judicial arbitration procedures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Malmgren

So fucking based.

WATCH IT YOU CUNT HEADS!

Do British people have a say in the election of the Conservative party leader, or is it only the Tory member who decide?

>the fucking point of Cameron resigning?

That way the preassure to apply the democratic referendum leaves his shoulders. And if a coalition of parties run on a pro remain campaign and win, they have legitimacy to discard the referendum

Tory MPs whittle it down, then members vote.

You dont get to use the gadsden snek if you dont have guns to overthrow the government.

Okay, ty mate. I think this makes it pretty obvious that Theresa May will win it.

Tory MPs stage a series of ballots and eliminate the candidate with the lowest number of votes each time
When only two remain, the entire party membership votes on which to elect
The general public doesn't get a say

We elect the MP's. The MP's of the winning party then choose their leader who will become PM.

Your entire post is Nigger-tier taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8l3qDVr84
Keep the energy high