It’s Happening!

They are actually going to walk out!

>THE-GLOBAL-NEWS.COM

>THE-GLOBAL-NEWS.COM
reported for shilling your gay little blog

And you care about this why?

I hope the owner and management does something about this, you can't have the monkeys running the zoo

Looks like it’s true it’s on the ESPN site.

they won't, everyone is getting too rich
only way this cancerous tumor called the negro felon league will finally is when the big sponsors man up and pull out
(Pepsico, AB, CocaCola, Nike, etc.)

See

Please go on Strike of sorts, so the Redskins can win another Scab Superbowl and infinitely piss off all other super leftists by being the Redskins and winning it all.

we scab ball now, feels good

good on them, they have the right to express themselves. It might cost them a job, but they are willing to risk that to let their voice be known.

maybe it'll force these backward ass sports to realize there zero necessity to play anthems when you're not competing against different nations.

Now I know what the Ancient Romans felt like when that dude threw his sword into the crowd and started autistically screaming "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

>sports board shouldn't talk about what one of the biggest leagues in America dying
i'm thrilled watching it die, but come on.

This pic was made with the sole intention of hurting people. You should be ashamed of posting it.

>implying based Bill didn't foresee this
the whitest team will win again

>imply the Redskins wouldn't be one of the first teams to walk out

who cares if the current players do, that's the point. Skins managed to get the best Scabs and maybe they'll do it again.

Daily reminder that Hogan never got a fair shot in Buffalo because he was White.

That is the weirdest loss edit I have ever seen.

This.

So if the Texans don't show up on the field, does that mean that the Seahawks can just keep making touchdowns in their absence and see how many they can score in 60 minutes with no interference?

if a team refuses to play, they forfeit

isnt it hilarious how soon the so called "offended" rich niggers forget

also Stephen A Smith blew them the fuck out on todays first take when he brought up how NONE of them were kneeling over the last year until Trumps tweet, they werent kneeling with Kap they left him out to dry

Why nig always want to ruin everything?

>Dindus making millions
>Whities holdin' us down!
>Does nothing for the dindu community while driving around in a Bently

Maybe if sports news outlets, franchises and players kept Sup Forums out of the game there wouldn't be Sup Forums in Sup Forums?

I agree. The NFL should never have agreed to take part in state worship and military propaganda.

Answer the question why do you care?

Before 2008 players weren't required to be on the field during the anthem, DOD steps in and it's required.

If nigs can't protest by burning down cities, or by taking a knee in silence, then why have a 1st amendment.

>something massive
The team's score against the Texans?

>If nigs can't protest by burning down cities, or by taking a knee in silence, then why have a 1st amendment.
so people can express themselves and protest while not on their jobs?

>Burger Sports
kek what a fucking joke

pretty sure you can protest on your job as long as it does not get in the way of your productivity or that of your coworkers

will they walk straight out or stop every few seconds for 5 minutes of commercials?

Different field.
Same master.

If your boss is an incredible pussy, then sure. Most places wouldn't tolerate that bullshit

Fucking kek

pretty sure you haven't protested in your life while on the job

unless there's a strike, you can't protest on the job

kek

>Redskins
>sports franchise named after type of peanuts
top kek

The only people walking out are the fans

What rule says they can't?

You know how I know you've never had a job?

Ive been working for longer than you've been alive, good bosses don't give 2 fucks what you do as long as you get the job done.

xD

Really made me think

fuck anyone who protests at work

do it on your own time

you forgot about the customer

and clearly many people dont like being forced to watch a protest from $100 seats

for you

I don't see Hopkins walking out. Toxins front office wouldn't put up with that crap.

More like Hogan didn't have Brady in Buffalo. Most these receivers wouldn't have as much of a shot without elite QB.

So you're at least in your late fourties?

funny how these threads get deleted whenever there is some progressive opposition

whenever it's fascist monologue, these threads don't only stay but there are even 2 or 3 of them up.

you forgot to tip your fedora

True

t. Happy married wagecuck