She has a point you know

She has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CmRDUcbx9tw
youtu.be/lRuxedRI2q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh..... really.... REALLUY...... makes u/me/all thinkg........

I'd like to see her drafted to the front lines and see how "strong" she is

Women always complain about their period
It's such a cultural thing at this point that I almost think it's half mental

knowing that you can give birth to those who can rule a country but never rule it yourself must drive women mad!

bet she works in an office. if at all

I bet that bitch has never even been kicked in the balls

>my vagina is giving me problems
maybe you should just quit complaining and suffer through pain like men do literally all the time

Tr-apstar

>Trap

We really should just let the Muslims shroud these cunts.

She should cut her vagina off.

Really makes me think. To a woman the worst thing that can happen is a period and she's only good for giving birth.

Makes me go all hmmmmmm

This chick seems pretty mad about how fat she is

Nigga, you expect me to read all this shit?

Wow, you have to take a pill to hit it raw?
We have to become over 6 feet tall and 8" long, get ripped muscles, and earn over 100K to do that. And that's only with the luck that our penises actually work.

>hooha

Another woman who hates her axe wound

The way the boost their egos to the size of the moon and call it "self love" is the scariest part though. Because chicks on tumblr literally believe this - they literally pat themselves on the back and think they're the shit because they can contour their noses and cheekbones "correctly" and work shitty jobs with shitty hours to afford overly expensive MAC products. They talk about pregnancy being the most painful sensation on earth (which it probably is one of them) yet fucking anal fist you if you're prolife and think kicking guys in the balls is funny. I just hate tumblr.

>trapstar
>she

I was just thinking that too. plus the picture really looks like a dude.

keks

She was using "trap" in the ghetto sense. As in she is a star in the "trap". Please educate yourself on your enemies so you may overcome them.

2/3 people you referenced are from the US, i'm not.

Please educate me in this "trap" ghetto sense you speak of?

>reduces herself and other women to nothing but "strong" breeding machines
This is modern day feminism.

>strong
>cant look at a bug

>strong
>needs to wear makeup constantly

>strong
>needs validation constantly

>strong
>complains about her period

>strong
>is handed out job opportunities and such for just being a woman

>strong
>cant lift more than 20 lbs

>strong

why the fuck do they always want to be stronger?

The trap, for all intents and purposes, is the area or home where drug deals are carried out. It's common for this to be a neighborhood or warehouse depending on the amount of drugs being handled.

A trap queen, which the female in OPs pic is I'm sure, is considered to be a prestigious female in the trap as she doesn't snitch, is attractive, and understands the street.

The female however refers to herself as a trap star which reveals just how deluded she is because negros know not to allow an attractive and arrogant woman to have an authority or they'll go to jail.

She implies she "runs" the trap.

No.

Women are weak and emotional. Female coworker couldn't handle weak banter and now she's giving me the silent treatment for the past week.

Humans are the only animal with menstrual pains.

There was some scientific explanation about it, it was part because along the history they started to try to hide their period. The reason for that is not sure, but it;s probably either because they wanted to avoid getting pregnant, or they wanted to make sure males fuck them all the time so they get benefits from male protection.

And part of it is mental, they are told that menstruation is supposed to be unconfortable so their subconscious makes it so.

Interesting.

The more you know....

Thanks.

>birth control
>giving birth
>periods
uh
taking a look into a woman's mind is like walking into a hoarder's house.

>trapstar
>that face
What does this man know about getting pregnant and having periods. The only he's taking that fucks with hormones is his HRT.

>Implying that isn't a man's face

>trap
>prestigious
literally the opposite
its a prostitute that hangs out in close proximity to the dealers
women (mostly niggers and women who act like niggers) use it as a way to signal their sexual promiscuity.

>silent treatment
>work
so shes getting fired?

>trapstar

>women spread their legs therefore they should get just as much credit for civilization as the men who invented it

why bother, ask her to do half a dozen chin-ups
I mean she probably couldn't even do one

This degree of narcissism is pathological.

Holy fuck.

>Women are so strong

Is this why in my 10 years as a professional I have only saw women break down due to stress? Literal grown women crying and sobbing.

Real talk why are women so audacious and angry/aggressive these days?

Also
>Tr-apstar

> they are told that menstruation is supposed to be unconfortable so their subconscious makes it so.
this women who bitch and moan about how bad their cramps are, are lying about it for attention

>pains 7 days a month
Boo hoo. It's not like you can just get a form of the contraceptive pill that keeps luteinising hormone levels stable, thus ending the menstrual cycle completely, is it? Oh wait, you fucking can. On the other hand, I can't get rid of my debilitating crohn's, meaning I can't fucking be a doctor any more because I'm glued to the toilet all the time and have cramps almost permanently. But go ahead, tell me about how hard your life is, and how your entirely reversible "problem" makes you a stronger or better person than me.

Fucking bitches, man.

>trapstar

Oh look, another white knight mangina riding the girl power train in hopes that he'll get laid.

Who the hell knows, but this is painful as hell to read. The whole thing is nonsensical narcissism.

I would have to say she has no self-esteem, because she seems to be desperately trying to convince herself f how great she supposedly is because she has a set of organs she was born with that inconvenience her at times.

>I push a human outta me!

So fucking what? What does she want, a fucking medal?

>I bleed!

Stop the presses! unprecedented!

>You have the damned nerve....

WHO? WHERE?

Sick of people just tossing out fucking "YOU's" as if they are having a conversation with an actual listener.

If she isn't addressing someone who is physically present in front of her who gave her shit for just being a woman, than she is just a fucking horrible person.

>Says they are not dependend on mens approval
>Gets mad when men don't approve of her.

nothing to see here, just average feminism doing its thing.

I mean, her post seems to be mostly venting and affirming the positive features she possess (in her eyes, anyway); in that, I agree with your assessment she has 0 self esteem. I'm just curious why dealing with women is like the job application process but 10 times more hellacious.

Narcissism is extremely unattractive.

youtu.be/CmRDUcbx9tw
Very relevant.

Why is everything such a competition with them? Is it so hard to just admit that each gender has their own shit to deal with?

Because for some reason this generation gets its jollies from being a victim, or "overcoming" imaginary obstacles. It's a stupid attitude that leads to defeatism.

Nice bait mr.shill

"grindin" "hips that have birthed the civilizations" "shout out"

hmmm...

>Using nigger speak ever.

Well there's the problem.

inferiority complex

I hate when women say "we birthed civilization." No, you didn't. You gave birth to men--a feat you couldn't have done without a man to impregnate you in the first place--and then those men created civilization.

>This important message has been brought to you by the International Sjw Psy Op operation Shitlords committee

The hardest job a woman has is standing all day making sandwiches compared to the hardest job a man can have which is coal mining

Men +1 Women -93344222244

>Whines and bitches about how unfair basic biology is cause muh period.
>Claims to be stronk woman.
Bitches complain about everything.

The only thing they might have done was make sure Ughrok came home to a warm cave and a hot pussy amirite

user below doesn't know what user is talking about- trap is a trap because the housing is literally gated like a trap luring in idiot degenerate white kids for demonic blood feud payback to poison their minds in exchange for their money. The money the trap stars receive and the lifestyle itself is a trap because they end up trapped in the trap and trapped in prison and trapped in the banality, materialism, nightmarish existence, degeneracy, ruination surrounded by crabs in a bucket. It is all a trap. For explicit viewing of said nightmare, see: youtu.be/lRuxedRI2q4

Women are stronger than men? Send the women to Fallujah or Raqqa then, they'll defeat the extremists.

Women so stupid

>why the fuck do they always want to be stronger?
Feminists have an inferiority complex about... well, being inferior to men and overcompensate for their insecurity by constantly announcing that they are strong and superior to men.

kek

no, she doesn't

why is it still allowed to post threads with nothing but random twitter posts