Sup Forums logic thread

>whites are superior, so they should exterminate all the inferior races and rule the world
>JEWS RULE THE WORLD AND WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE, THEY ARE THE UTMOST EVIL

>I wish I could live in the Third Reich
>MUH SURVEILLANCE, MUH BOOT LICKERS, MUH TAXES

>I'm white and I deserve a white collar job, I won't do nigger tier jobs
>MEXICANS ARE STEALING OUR JOBS GUISE

>women are soulless non human creatures and should be treated as such
>TFW NO GF TFW REACHING WIZARDHOOD

>niggers are savage creatures, they love violence and chaos
>FUCK YEAH THE COP BLOW A HOLE ON THAT NIGGER HEAD USA USA USA USA USA

Let's make more.

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

wtf i advocate for the destruction of my race now

wtf I advocate for the destruction of my race now

Shit I forgot to reply to Argentina

Wtf me too

Waylon Jennings - Good Ol' Boys

"Just the good ol' boys, never meaning no harm"
"Been in trouble with the law since the day they was born"

Kill yourself, jew.

hmmm....

wtf i hate memetics now

...stop...now...R'lyeh...

Funny, isn't it?

"In his house at R'lyeh, Dead Farage waits, Dreaming"

I am always fascinated by the hate on Jews. Aren't Jews just another race of white people like Germanic or other?

Jews are the muslims of white people.

fuck off

these aren't even illogical, try harder

I have a whole bunch but this one is my favorite.

>psychology is nonsense pseudo-science
>jews puppet the western world through psychological manipulation

>Sup Forums is one person

average 17yo CUUUUUNT in the modern West

He's not wrong, you know?

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

yo what race you identify as? general golden skin ambiguous?

anyone want to start a risk game thread? post link

>whites are superior, so they should exterminate all the inferior races and rule the world

Wrong, we just want to have our own country were we can live in peace free of the brown hordes. The others can have their own countrys and we will benefit from each other through free trade, not movement of people.

>I wish I could live in the Third Reich
Would be better than today. But what surveillance actually? What you mean is probably the Stasi, where your neighbor might rat you out to the government... the was to communist GDR, not the 3rd reich.

>I'm white and I deserve a white collar job, I won't do nigger tier jobs
That problem would be solved the moment everyone had their own country. Everybody would have to do equally shit jobs.... maybe not the ones that advance faster due to technology

>women are soulless non human creatures and should be treated as such
Many today are. But that can be easily fixed with a strong father figure and parents actually giving a damn about their children

>niggers are savage creatures, they love violence and chaos
I wouldn´t go for that generalization, because most living in the civilized countries are not like that. Yet, they seem to be more inclined to go back to their instincts and ape like behaviour. And we certainly shouldn´t import them from africa.

>>

Good one.

idiot shitskin pretending to be intellectual.

fuck off and drown