When will europeans pay for all their mass crimes against native americans and africans?

When will europeans pay for all their mass crimes against native americans and africans?

When will argentina be white?

When will Argentina pay back its loans? Oh wait, you default like the Indians and Africans....

shouldve fought harder

I want that picture of Mugabe pushing whites out and then forcing country into famine. I need it for redpilling purposes.

We have to live with them. It's punishment enough.

dude natives get like free health insurance and housing and land and shit

we paid them back decades ago by now

When will Turks pay for the Armenian genocides?
Fuck off with the antiwhite shit

What are we doing now, you nigger?

On the*Day of the Rope*. We shall pay them all back in kind.:)

>mass crimes against native americans and africans
WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Seriously though, there are plenty of European countries that had jack shit to do with any of this, yet suffer from the same consequences you want to justify. So, how does that work?

correct, austria just exploited and enslaved white eastern euro niggers

go on 4plebs archive and search for mugabe posts. it should be easy to find. their search function is really good. you can filter for posts with images only.

she looks like she has nice nips. would colonize/10

Thanks, I didn't consider that possibility. Thank you.

Thank you! #Leave in peace!

Why should they? Europeans allowing them to even live in their Country with the same rights is an apology enough. There's not a single civilization of Man that hasn't either enslaved another race or their own people or kill another race or their own people; every culture is in on it. And the African's still have slaves.

Fuck the indians. Who gives a shit about these losers? That's like caring about the Cleveland Browns.

Hey low blow. The Browns used to be great.

Natives were more brutal towards their own people than Europeans were to them. Vast majority were killed by disease long before coming into contact with Europeans.

Only crime they did is bringing you internet.

When specific tribes pay back each other for doing the same shit for each other. Winners don't owe losers bitch boi.

Never, kek

When Africans take responsibility for themselves and stop living a aids infested third world shit hole

Someone should highlight the dates

>Mongoloid talking down to Caucascoid
What an age we live in

>europeans should apologise for killing off a weaker race and filling their women with superior seed
wew lad

post smug brown girls

Um, guys. Should we take this into consideration when thinking about illegal Mexican immigration?

>europeans
Finnish reconquista of Argentina when?

>When will shitskins pay for all their leeching of gene pools from superior race?

When will South Americans stop selling drugs and murdering people in the streets, when will Africans stop breeding and not being able to feed their children. Get back to me after these places solve their own problems.

>native americans
I have to live around a relatively large population of these people when compared to total population of my town.

I have to say: we really should have finished the job. Those god damn subhumans are disgusting. They aren't violent like niggers are, but all they do is wake up at noon, walk to the store, grab like 3 Hurricanes, and go pass out on the park benches by 3. I know what you're thinking. "lol 3 40s to pass out? What pussies!". It's because these fuckers have a buzz 24/7. As soon as they wake up from their afternoon "nap", they walk down to the store again. And they never fucking fail to pay in quarters and dimes. Never.

And don't even get me started on the reservations. I chamber a round every time I have to drive onto them. What god damn shitholes. They're so fucking trashy when left to their own devices. Not to mention the stories I've heard...

tl;dr Injuns should have been widely genocided into non existence

Woah, woah WOAH easy there champ, that was mostly the Portugese, the Spanish and later the English.

Hopefully not in my lifetime

Once Greece will pay us back debts and pay reparations for giving us civilization and math which ultimately caused us to sail across the oceans to kill abbos.

After we all get reparations for the Arab, Barbary and Ottoman slave trades

After we wuz kings pay for the jew Holocaust

It's hard to blame them for being depressed when 90% of their population was erased and replaced with foreign immigrants that replaced their culture.

>We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore.
Can't argue with nigger logic.

no, but those who flood european majority nations with non europeans with an intent on displacement will pay.

I see what you're saying, but it's actually pretty easy to blame them when you see how they act in person.

There's this one prairie nigger that hangs out at the local gas station whom you can always tell is scoping out anyone who might have a few bucks on them. Doesn't really bother much with the local teenagers who frequent there, but I walk in there and he's trying to suck my dick before I even get my case of beer or whatever brought me to that hellhole. Being all friendly and shit up until I'm about to leave then "h-hey man, you got a bucks?"

I don't know, I guess I can't have any respect for a peoples who claim to want sovereignty and have their own lands and shit, yet skip back over here for all those free dibsmedats like Medicaid and shit. Indian payday makes my Wally World a nightmare for an entire day.

>Europeans
>implying every European country or even people of some country were part of it
People that live in those countries who done those crimes have nothing to do with it. Ask the elites to pay for it, start with British Queen and all those other rich families that existed during that time. Don't be a fool and get played by elites to blame common folk.

Europeans actually descend from those who stayed in Europe. You don't. So if you want justice for those crimes, just kill yourself.

what a qtpie
would repay for my crimes

that´s from my city
The Compañia church in Arequipa