Milo returning to Berkeley. And he's bringing ALEX JONES! This is gonna be good!

Milo returning to Berkeley. And he's bringing ALEX JONES! This is gonna be good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1vb6K3ldilo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Television and Film

I literally don't know what to think about this. Buckle your seatbelt.

Hi crybaby

bane?

What does this have to do with either film or television

A TOTAL FAGGOT AND A HOMOSEXUAL

Nothing to be honest. Your post has plenty to do with you being a little bitch, though. Nice job.

I'm picturing a buddy cop show from the picture.

Hi hothead

probably mad Sup Forums keeps sliding his homo threads

Well I guess you might as well feed off as many (You)'s as possible before the thread gets deleted

This shit will end up in a film. We're living history here.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Well now we know they're not taking it seriously, you don't bring Alex Jones with you and expect to convince anyone of anything.

Jones has a TV show, doesn't he?

>homo threads
>posts in a thread about a homo
???

Bull. Alex is gonna crush some skulls.

The point is not to be convincing. The point is to make a cultural show of force.

Either Berkeley submits to this provocation (showing the cultural tide has started to turn) or they riot (and get another million people looking into "this Milo fellow")

That's my inclination as well.

That these two are the right wings biggest "intellectuals" says so much

If you researched Milo you would know he has never been taking it seriously. He's an opportunistic attention whore who used GamerGate to catapult himself to stardom. He doesn't even give a shit about video games, years before he jumped on the GamerGate bandwagon he had written an article that dismissed video games and gamers. I'll grant him that he's an entertaining troll but all he cares about is money.

For reference, compare it to Star Trek having an interracial kiss, "Dumbledore is gay", or whatever your favorite omg-so-brave progressive moment might be.

is this real life?

So does Milo actually buy into Alex's conspiracy theory stuff or is he just bringing him along because he knows it will piss people off?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

Milo is quite intelligent and his arguments are based on facts and logic. Don't know why that's a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vb6K3ldilo

>Comrade Chairman Jones finally emerges from his deep cover
>Ignites the proletariat uprising by caving Milo's head in onstage
>Hangs every last fascist in attendance

Just as planned

rekt

yeah they really ruined any plausible deniability with that weed smoking podcast.

>Here is ten minutes of truth followed by some dank and obelisks on Mars

It' pretty obvious desu

>Milo is quite intelligent and his arguments are based on facts and logic.

boys how the fuck do we keep winning?

>opposing argument in greentext plus a tumblr gif
cunt

HAHAHA this is going to be entertaining as all fuck.

>The point is to make a cultural show of force.

And the way to show that is to show up with a man who thinks aliens are using interdimensional space portals to send transmissions to the founder of facebook?

They're friends who benefit each other. Wherever he is, expect him and the others (Southern, MAINSTWEAM MEDIAR man, etc.) to follow. They're basically inseparable because they act as complementary products to each other.

Not an argument!

my gf used to work for Alex and she said HE doesnt believe 90% of what he says kek

>>Here is ten minutes of truth followed by some dank and obelisks on Mars
truth

He should be arrested for being a provocateur agent.

This is no different than walking in a church naked to stir up controversy.

Why would he bring Alex Jones?
Alex Jones is basiclly a man who isn't alt right but rather a man who seeks for the truth behind government corruption who wants to spread his love about true freedom and the truth of everything.

Also these 2 would make for a great series characters.

>your post
>an argument

we Sup Forums now

Or they could just bash the fash and put an end to Milo's shtick for good

That's objectively the best case scenario

did she make a good coffee

nigga plz. Milo is based, AJ is controlled opposition

>this is what liberals ACTUALLY believe

wow great reply

Yes.

Note how adding someone to the second visit implies a "drive off conservatives and we'll return in greater numbers".

The next question is who should he pick? Spencer's out for being a literal Nazi (justifying any rioting), and no one else in that political range is nearly as incendiary or attention-getting as Milo.

>bash the fash
= Soros hired goons w/ a light sprinkling of useful idiots.

this is superman/batman but they're not fighting/ do you even understand the power?

You do realize Milo spent like the last couple years debating british lefties and shitting on them right

Lol no

Liberals are the ones sobbing over smashed windows and crying about Milo's freeze peach

literally no one here believes this. Go to facebook where people don't think.

>an overweight manlet and a faggot that loves BBC are /poltv/ idols

really makes you think

you fucked up

>I am biased so I see everything as Milo "winning"

"Liberals' aren't real. It's a bunch of fat women, brainwashed teenagers and paid goons.

I hate it when Milo gets all "oh muh christianity" like cmon you take it in the butt hourly those bible thumpers hate you

We, user, are not the audience for his action.

Milo goes after low hanging fruit and depends on his 'gay conservative' schtick to employ rhetorical fallacies. He's attached himself to the alt-right for purely pecuniary concerns, in other words, he's taking them for a ride.

no one cares that he's gay. His arguments' MAKE LOGICAL SENSE. It's not that complicated.

I know, why do they waste their time here? Does anyone here believe in liberalism? Does anyone here think that Hillary wasn't a corrupt monster?

Sup Forums dumping ground board

oh right, you're a mind reader that knows his motives

The inevitable riots can be kino. I mean, look at that ambassador shooting in the art gallery a couple months back.

Not to mention the inevitable "ripped from the headlines" Law and Order arcs or "Trump era" cinema that lampoons these guys.

Alex Jones is alright but Milo needs to get AIDS

nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever

some of them...some of them.

I'm making an informed judgement based off his prior & present actions. He's riding the alt-right wave for notoriety.

yeah he's no straight shooter like Obama.

baka

A homosexual advocating for deaths camps that he'll be put in! What a world!

money and distributing those ubiquitous Steve Bannon manufactured (((Breitbart™))) red pills that the edgy young teens are so hooked on these days

>I Can't Refute Any of His Arguments: The Post

you don't have any evidence to back up such a claim

nigga, Milo probably sleeps with a gun under his pillow. It's a bad gig if you don't absolutely believe in what you're doing.

I wonder if Milo bought a water filter.

>He believes his EX girlfriend though...

LMFAO! Pathetic.

kek, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery