First Look at Elle Fanning as ‘Frankenstein’ Writer ‘Mary Shelley’ In Biopic

Frankenstein is a bad book.

any nude scenes? maybe a dream where she's getting fucked raw by frankenstein's monster's dong?

>biopic
into the trash it goes

Damn, Mary Shelley looked like that?!

hot stuff user
name the last five books you read, all of them good ofc, or gtfo

They are going to distill her very interesting life and complicated origin of Frankenstein into "guuuurl power you silly boys"

at least it's a step up from playing some transsexual freak I guess

hope not mister dubs

Dostoyevsky: The Idiot
Herodotus: Histories
Thucydides: The Peloponnesian War
Tacitus: Agricola (in Latin)
Suetonius: Twelve Caesars

Wasn't Harry Potter enough for you? I feel bad for you son.

They better not. The history behind her writing this is some of my favorite lore.

Does Elle ever stop working?
She literally seems to have a movie in theaters all the time. I guess she is done with school now?

Please elaborate.

Lmao nice entry level trash. Come back when you're done with the /lit/ beginner reading list and we'll talk

>Author of A Vindication of the Rights of Women

into the trash it goes

Based

>That turned up pig nose

Well there another movie ruined

Who gives a fuck. Busted face and acts the same.

Fun Fact: Shelley actually stole the idea for Frankenstein and Byce and Lord Byron actually did most of the writing for her.

See

tryhard af

Well, if I recall correctly, her husband and her were friends with Lord Byron (I think, maybe it was some other popular british poet of the time) who was older, but they went out with him and his wife on a picnic. I think Percy Blythe Shelley was publishing his works or something.

Anyway, they were marching around the countryside, gay as hell, and they started talking about modern horror fiction. After a heated debate about it they decided that they should have a little competition. Everyone should try to create their own horror story and let the best writer win.
There were a couple revisions to Frankenstein but I think we know who won that contest.

she's a pig-ugly cunt

and you're a daft wanker, mate

I hope Lord Byron does something wacky

Mary Shelley is my waifu

>that epitaph

>inb4
>"Don't be silly, Mary, you're a woman, you can't write!"
>"What an unusual girl!"
>"What a dreary topic, wouldn't it be nicer if you wrote some poetry dear?"
>witty retorts
>witty retorts
>witty retorts