TRUMP 43%, CLINTON 39%

GET THE FUCK IN HERE, THE TIDES ARE TURNING

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-clinton-up-by-6-points-89-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html
youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5_wCsDf_Hs
youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc?list=RDeJlN9jdQFSc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rasmussen

>memes

>1 post by this ID

Here we go lads. Just in time for the new month

I reckon Trump is legitimately in the lead and the globalists are trying to convince everyone that they're in the minority for wanting to vote for him by giving Hilary a stupid large lead

>15% with Democrats
15% with Democrats
>15% with Democrats
15% with Democrats
>15% with Democrats
15% with Democrats

BASED SANDERKEKS

>polls
>implying it matters in July
FUCK THE POLLSTERS, FUCK THE MEDIA
FUCK ALL OF IT
America is diseased, rotten to the core
There's no saving it, we need to pull it out by the roots
Wipe the slate clean, BURN IT DOWN
And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed!
The weak will be purged, the strongest will thrive... free to live as they see fit, they'll MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Trump will be the next president of the united states

Bernie people don't like Trump, but they really don't like Hillary. In the end, the Bernouts will probably be split 50/50.

Not an argument.

we have to spam the positive polls, because the shills spam the negative ones.

obviously they mean nothing until the debates, but people are easily demoralized

Don't kid yourself, they just won't go out and vote, a few will go and vote green cuz "DUDE WEEED"!

Huh. Well now, I'm legit surprised. Never figured the eternal jew would let this slip through.

>no party sample included
>checked

>Rasmussen

>polls only matter when they favor drumpf!

Rasmussen is slanted right and was the ONE poll in 2012 that had Romney winning right up to election.

Trump is losing in 19 of the 20 national polls, often by margins greater than 10. Trump seems to have hit his ceiling between 38 - 40% nationally, which means all Hillary has to do is disappear for a few weeks and she'll have the election tied up.

Ching chow ping Ming tai dao wing wong

>our wall is going to be better than yours

Trump make the BEST walls.

1. Romney was going up against an incumbent

2. Ceiling meme. Only 3 heavily left wing polls have him in double digits. Hillary wont be able to hide for the debates.

>Trump is losing in 19 of the 20 national polls, often by margins greater than 10.
>often by margins greater than 10.
About 5 out of 20 of those polls are 10+ leads while the rest are at around +5

Doesn't constitute as "often", retard.

Kek what a stupid comparison.
>Comparing a modern soon to be wall to an ancient wall.
Usually Chinese not from the mainland hate the dog eating mainlanders,but that comparison is retarded

Can you list some examples?

The Art of the Deal came with pictures, but Trump has probably had more walls built since then.

I like this new poll

>1. Romney was going up against an incumbent

Hillary is running as the first woman president.

YES.

Buildings have walls.

>before OP poll
>HAHAHA DRUMPF IS EVEN LOSING IN
RASMUSSEN POLLS

>after op poll
>Well Rasmussen favors republicans

Well, in 17 of those 20 polls Independents are hugely under represented, so yeah, fuck polls

Just donated 50 dollars.

c'mon guys, what are you gonna do with 50 bucks!? buy tendies!?!?!?!

why don't you have a MAGA hat? what the hell is wrong with your brain!?!??!

give our man trump 25 dang bucks and get the dang hat!!!!!!!

what are you waiting for????????

Thats nothing new.

The daily news reports that Trump has 1% of the black vote
1%!!! Lowest # amongst republican presidential candidates in recent history. This is how Obama won. this isn't good

Already have one, David

I just donated 3 large Big Mac meals and 60 5.56 ammo worth of cash. Match me in semen!

Hillary isn't black though.

Trump has alot more support from blacks than people want to believe, they probably only had 11 blacks in the poll and it just happened that 0 were republican.

I see a lot of glass on those walls.

That won't keep desperate, resourceful people out.

>Imblying it wont be 6inch bullet proof glass for tourism purposes.

I talk to black people all the time. I go all over the world and talk to these people and these people are telling me that they love Mr. Trump. They say to me that Mr. Trump is just a great, great success and they love him. They just love the guy. They see how successful Mr. Trump is and they think it's terrific. Just terrific.

dude, delete the picture with ur personal info..

and I donated 50$ 2 days ago

>Driving test requirements.

I'll get right on that kiddo.

Trump is going to destroy crooked Hillary in the debates.

>all other major polls and news polls place clinton between 3-6 points ahead

>one horrible and biased poll that only released results every few months puts trump ahead

Gee I wonder who is right

>doxxing yourself

Mods please delete this guy's pic for himself

Stay tuned!

Good old Leftist doublethink; the reality is that most other polls are heavily biased towards Hillary while this one is actually an accurate representation of reality :^)

Based David

Another republican going against trump

United States Senator Mike Lee on why he hasn't endorsed Donald J. Trump: "We can get into the fact that he accused my best friend’s father of conspiring to kill JFK. ... We can get into the fact that he’s wildly unpopular in my state, in part because my state consists of people who are members of a religious minority church."

Seems we hitched our wagon to wrong duncecap, fellas. Might want to start looking into other options at the convention.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-clinton-up-by-6-points-89-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html

>implying

"Silence is consent"
wow thats very raepy of you stefan

>hillary dropping like a rock due to one major scandal after another
>trump rocketing upwards delivering killer policy speeches every week

Where were you when the crooked cunt was slain?

Gracias por tu comentario, hermanospanol. Ahora andate a reparar tu sistema hipotecario podrido y tu altisima tasa de desempleo.

Por que te fijas en la astilla que tiene tu hermano en el ojo, y no le das importancia a la viga que esta en el tuyo?

>we are breaking the conditioning!

smdh. And they say trump supporters are idiots. This guy is probably taking food from the mouths of one of his 7 children.

youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA

The mans comin round!

>1 post by this ID

youtube.com/watch?v=a5_wCsDf_Hs

me thinks some pizzas are inbound for your stupidity senpai

>Clinton continues to hold a wide lead among blacks. Trump leads among whites and other minority voters.

ITS HAPPENING

>How to parallel park

Duh. Come November when they stuff the ballots it will come as less of a surprise. It sickens me. With all we know our Government lies to us about (when you think about the things we know about - imagine that only makes up 1%), how can we trust elections anymore?

i trust in god to protect me!

i have no excuse!

I'll take B24 with an egg roll and put some spicy mustard packets in please, thanks.

Not even trying to hide all your info wtf

>Rasmussen

Have a little fucking respect and capitalize President.

youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc?list=RDeJlN9jdQFSc

gods gonna cut you down!

We're sensible enough to hide our pwer levels.

Besides, if any eloquent, black speakers voiced our support of Trump, the footage would never get shown on MSM.

what have i who walk with god to fear from man?

what man intends for evil god intends for good.

:)

Dancin' til the yarmulke falls off

Pls elect trump, I want to see (((the medias))) impotent whining

LMAO, and what percent of those went to a 3rd party? In June people support a 3rd party openly to test the waters. In November they sure as fuck aren't going to throw their vote away and give the evil queen of zorpon 5 the Presidency.

>clinton with 20% lead
>poles don't matter

>trump with 4% lead
>HAPPENING BASED

Autism defined

>Clinton continues to hold a wide lead among blacks.

her law firm

was literally

pro
racial
segregation

think about that

Lol no

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull

ok i deleted it, didn't notice it had my mastercard on it. that's alright, i had to get a new one anyways, there's a burn mark on the magnetic strip.

¿Por que no me comes la polla y cierras la boca, puto guiri de mierda?

I-is that you, Emperor?

Not an argument.

The worst part of these trump supporters. With whom I identify. They only cradle trump-favorable data. Regardless of the source. Unfortunately most trump supporters are knuckle-dragging lunkheads

>Rasmussen

America is sexist and polls have shown men are more active this cycle

Gee I wonder why you're a Shillary

Nah, they would never do something like that.

Damn bro, you live in the country

NOT

>with whom I identify
Wow sure, I guess I'm #Basic4Kasich now

AN

AN

ARGUMENT

He will destroy her on 10-20 major points. The media will spin the one exaggeration or slip of the tongue by him though. The debate will mostly have her rolling her eyes, doing her evil gremlin laugh anytime a major point is made, talking about his use of bankrupcy laws and eminent domain, and a shill audience screaming anytime Bitch uses one of the sheeps talking points: racist, bigot, misogynist, xenophobe!
God, I can't wait for the debate, but I'm scared of the media aftermath.

Hillary's bullshit is pilling too high for the media to coverup any more.

Personally, I'm now #All4Paul

>You only get into debates if you are the Democratic or Republican nominee
>You will never get an equal platform to speak on with any other party

Why is this fair?

Based David, fearless of doxxing, true American. I will not pizza or swat you, based Davidbro!