JUST

END IT

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/29/ontario-to-introduce-gender-neutral-drivers-licences-health-cards-in-2017.html

Other urls found in this thread:

indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/feminine/
youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Help police! I was just robbed!"
>"Calm down. Ok, can you describe the assailant?"
>"Well I don't know how xir personally identified."
>"Uhh, so was it a man or a woman?"
>"WOW I can not believe how insensitive you are. Don't you know it's 2016?"
>"Well were they black or white?"
>"Why does race matter, you fucking bigot?!"
>"Do you know how tall they were? Approximately how old?"
>"Height discrimination! Age discrimination!"
>"Can you tell me anything at all about the person who robbed you?"
>"I never said it was a person! For all I know xir identified as dragon-kin!"

This is the future you chose.

This is the future

No space travel
No great civilization
No fantastic technology
No world peace

Just a bunch of brainless, neon-haired libtards who systematically ruin humanity

Who gives a shit. This is stupid people news. Trudeau is pandering to the SJW while reinforcing state corporate power.

>Ontario

Oh thank god. I thought it was Canada-wide for a second.

>not even the government knows the difference between gender and sex

>the difference between gender and sex
>

Male/female

Man/woman

At least in the West.

Really hope some Eastern nations can pick up the slack. The West is doomed.

the difference being?

Males are born with a penis
Females are born with a vagina

You can't escape your fate, no matter how much you mutilate, or fuck up yourself with synthetic hormones.

Sex is biological and gender is psychological/behavioural. Sexes being male/female exclusively, and gender being a masculine-feminine spectrum.

That being said, a faggot in a dress is a faggot in a dress no matter what he "feels" or puts on his driver's licence.

so one is based on biological and evolutionary fact and the other is based on how degenerate and morally void a society is, i get it now

So one has something determined by objective fact and one is a rating on how mentally ill a person is.

Gotcha

Now you guys are gettin' it!

>a masculine-feminine spectrum

You've got flamboyant Trudeau on one end and muh dick Jamal on the other. Both biologically male, but one is overly feminine and one is overly masculine.

Hey maybe I should switch my Gender on my Drivers licence to Female so I can save on Car insurance.

Do forget to claim you're an oppressed minority, while you're at it!

>implying you can escape le weedman

Not at fucking all.
They were synonyms until 10 years ago when faggots decided to change the dictionary definition of gender. Their ideas are so fucking insane they had to create a new definition for it, this truly are end times.

Before the ruling class through their (through their SJW useful idiots) starting pushing this crap on us, gender pretty much exclusively was a lingustics term.

SOMEONE PLEASE NUKE TORONTO AND OTTAWA

THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP

nobody gives a fuck, you cousin fucking simpleton.

Come on, with Kathleen Wynne there how could you possibly not expect this to happen?

You only save on car insurance until you're 25.

After that, it's pretty well equal.

Shit this is actually a good idea

Why do driver licences and health cards have to have gender printed on them in the first place? I ask this as someone who's not fond of the special snowflake gender bullshit or the latent trend of tranny pandering.

I work at MTO Licensing.

Probably going to quit over this desu.

Saved for future use

I really really hate Turdeau

>Much dik is masculine
With idiots like you no wonder everything has gone to shit.

Also AMA

Fucking hell. We really are the California of Canada

Sex has an impact on medical care. If you're an ambiguous special snowflake, it's nice for medical professionals to quickly determine your gender without pulling down your pants

Also it's a quick way to identify people, same reason they put height and hair/eye color

>health cards
How will this affect medical professionals' jobs when emergency medical care is, many times, reliant on the biological sexton of the patient? Anasthesia, steroid treatments, pregnancy concerns, etc etc etc.

Shit's going to be all kinds of fucked up.

>Gender Neutral

As someone who is Omni-Gendered I find this very offensive and extremely triggering. It is almost like Nazi germany all over again.

I'll bite.
Prior to this announcement, have you gotten any shit about these neon-hair millennial faggots complaining about gender issues with their drivers licenses?

Fuck you all, i am switching my gender to X so i can claim benefits from both genders. Let them jews try taking my child support money from a poor defenseless bearded woman.

same fucking thing by definition, I mean literal definition

When Trump gets elected will you annex us, please, America?

Storm our country and kill all the non whites. I'll grab my guns and join in with you guys if you toss me an American army uniform / kit.

ID cards should have a description of the owner's appearance, otherwise they're useless. Sex, race, height, weight, hair/eye colour, etc. are easily observable traits for >99% of people.

wow that sounds like hatespeech. you've been reported

What the fuck Ontario?

I have to agree with the Brazil fag on this one. Liberals have to change the definitions of words to justify their argument. You can make this comparison on literally any liberal argument because most of their policies take place in their fantasy world.

Not in Russia.

I do customer service stuff for licensing/suspensions. The most we have gotten thus far are a handful of idiots over the phone who get into a huff over our agents calling them "sir" or "madam" over the phone in accordance with the sex posted on their license.

This is clearly some backdoor shit some activists in policy came up with, probably with help from the Liberals or the Union.

Nah man, Ontario is worse than California in every measurable way.

Ahahahaha

JUST
U
S
T

Make me

Why? Passports only show sex and nationality and they have a greater weight as a piece of ID than driver licences.

gg wp earth

∞ ~ 20xx AD

>they're marking themselves for the day of the rope
How convenient.

Can someone define the chromosome combinations for some of these new genders?

I assume these people have extra chromosomes, if you know what I mean.

Gaysomy 23

>No space travel

The government wasn't going to give you a nuclear reactor, a hydroponic farm and a sealed tube filled with oxygen. If they did that, they couldn't control you.

They put robots up there, because robots obey.

>No great civilization

That's a subjective opinion. Kings didn't have this phone I'm using, and neither did the Apollo astronauts.

>No fantastic technology

Graphene is one hundred times stronger than steel, and when you shoot it with lasers it emits enough electrons to provide propulsion. The limit is the amount of electrons available, which is a function of volume.

To supply enough electrons to fly into space, you need something like a nuclear reactor. Again, the government won't let you have one.

We're also close to immortality.

>No world peace

The world is composed mostly of homicidal viruses, microorganisms wnd insects. If you expect better from humans, you're delusional.

Sup Forums BTFO, as usual. Trans people get more representation and acceptance, while you throw a tantrum on an Iranian corn-husking forum.

i JUST saw this today

fucking trudeau

i wonder whats next?

Can't wait for men and women to have mandatory mixed sporting events.

Amerika you take that shit to far.

>the city of canada

F P B P

this is fucked

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

Why would you even want to have a gender neutral drivers licence? What does this possibly accomplish?

based

Bittersweet keks

There are organisms that change sex, and mice with males but no Y chromosome. Evolution and mutation happens, and ants and bees use external vats of hormones to control which memebers of the hive become males, females or drones.

How is it wrong for humanity to evolve into a species that determines it's own sex?

There are mice with no Y, who have males. The mice are all XO, and what's happened is that the genes that make a male have moved to the X.

Biological sex is actually determined by which genes are methylated and which aren't, or by one gene resulting in a product that inhibits the metabolism of another gene - for example, DMRT1 inhibits FOXL2 and causes a male, and FOXL2 inhibits DMRT1 and causes a female. It's a race to see which on turns on first and shuts the other one down.

Every single male human on Earth has the entire genetic constitution of a woman inside of him. Some disorders of sexual development lead to XY fertile females - because it's about the genes, not the chromosomes.

Extra chromosomes are often the cause of new species - today's deformity is tomorrow's pedigree. Bloodlines are constantly gaining and losing genetic information vis transposable elements, which can enter or leave the organism, and are often picked up from the environment.

This is called horizontal gene transfer, and such genes make up the majority of the genome in microorganisms. Higher organisms have genes specifically to regulate the uptake of genetic material - they purposefully uptake certain genes, and ignore others.

As well, our faces and bodies have been getting more feminine, and the Y chromosome is known to be decaying. Transsexuals are at the forefront of evolution;

>indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/feminine/

Where you from in Ontario?

That really really looks like my old drivers license

>tfw never got a G2
>tfw G1 expired years ago
>tfw JUST got a photo ID card instead
>can buy alcohol with confidence now

We need to burn the leafs.

We're on the verge of a North American Union, and you dumb fucking shitposters are crying about this.

Fuck you. We deserve to have the globalists rape us because of you.

There was a thing Triumph the insult comic dog did where he had a bunch of college kids from some hyper-liberal college try to describe a big gay fat black guy and it was the funniest thing in the goddamn world.

This. All this focus on normalizing people's mental disabilities, fucking send them to psychiatric asylums, separate them from the able productive people. This is not progress, this is giving spoiled brats with mental disorders all the attention they don't deserve.

Nah bro, if the borders of the US get invalidated you'll see widespread protests and shit. No one in the USA would be happy about it except for assholes in the big cities in the north-east and south-west.

What a mess we made, when it all went wrong.

we don't have transdimensional superconductors from 3000 AD so are we shit because of that?
No, it means a civilization is not judged by just their technology but their people as well

Choose wisely.

Tumblr is in the other tab.

>Going for my G test in less than 2 weeks
>G2 expires in less than one and a half months

Wish me luck Sup Forums

>unown f

>Transsexuals are at the forefront of evolution
Wrong tab buddy.

>Implying they would report the robber who was the real victim

Believe in KEK brothers , you will see

Attack Helicopter. Definitely.

Literal autism

Can't escape destiny,don't forget it's never the end

I don't use tumblr, and I'm laughing at you because I know you can't retort.

There's a reason bigots are labelled ignorant, and academia is dominated by liberals. Thank's for illustrating why.

here, I know exactly what you're talking about. By 2034, we'll be gods.

lel I loved the part where the one guy does finally break and start describing him and Triumph calls him out as a racist or whatever

Also the big fat black guy was pretending to be super gay iirc. Here's the video, I don't have time to look through it right now though

youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI

Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen it should watch this for the lulz

Does this mean i can identify as a women and get lower car insurance?