Itt: we give americans nightmares

itt: we give americans nightmares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnF4h6LOgzM
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loads of American tax-payer's money goes into the pockets of Israeli politicians

What even is the point of this circle? I get if there's more than 4 directions to go in, but this just seems retarded

Government's got to spend all that money SOMEHOW

>not actual size

i cri evrytiem

>not actual size

reduce collisions, increase traffic flow and reduce cost (roundabouts are way cheaper than traffic lights)

You don't have those in America?
It's basically a substitute for traffic lights.

Roundabouts exists here but are quite rare as well

I might live in some nightmare zone, because my hometown has a ton of those.

no borders

What's with the click bait title man? Do you work in one of those tabloid newspapers?

Hi, N00 J0ysey.

this scares the shit out americans

I like roundabouts we just never use them

indeed

We have them some places, but it's true that those of us who don't deal with them regularly (which is most of us) get confused and a little anxious about them. I've gotten used to them since moving to the west coast where they seem to be more common but I still see other drivers acting like retards around then and prefer to avoid them if I can for that reason.

I couldn't drive the stick (too complicated) so I sold my car and bought myself a bicycle. Which I had to sell as well because there was no place to store it.

This makes me happy tbqhwy.

do you have autism?

>over 100 billion served

I don't get it. Why is this supposed to bother me?

It's white

We have rotaries/roundabouts worse than that.

>USA
>cool ass red car
>Canada
>stupid sign

They put one in on the border of my hometown and it serves no purpose because you can only go in two directions. Supposedly it was to decrease speeding a non-existent problem.

Do you live in Maine?

Dated meme: roundabouts are becoming increasingly common in the US.

Why did your countrymen produce such garbage?

cubic centimeter = milli liter

explain this shitty logic to me

I've never owned anything but a standard.

You asked the wrong guy, I think you meant to respond to the Brit poster

>this scares the shit out americans
I don't know my friend's dad's didn't seem to have a problem shooting, burning and blowing them up.

We use the same prefixes. Why do you think 1/100th of the dollar is called a cent?

No CT

ah yes, the centi-inch, milli-gallon, and kilo-pound, how could I have forgotten these units?

No,.the canned cheeseburger is the Krauts doing.

I think we need more of these

Oh, I thought you meant to ask the Brit why his countrymen produced the USA

>border
>CT

Revenge

USA will look like the Despacito music video in the future.

How is this an improvement over a 4-way intersection?

it's faster
less accidents
and cheaper

That looks fucking delicious.

haha you got 'em good cletus

When they make first turbo roundabout in my city there was a crash almost everyday because people dont know how to use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnF4h6LOgzM

do europeans not have traffic circles? This is the third time I've seen this joke and I don't get it

the common european opinion is that stupid usa solves junctions like this and not with the superior simple european circle

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

t here's no BORGER

It takes 1 Joule of energy to heat 1 cm3 of water that is equivalent to 1 milliliter by 1 Celsius degrees.

Also 1 liter of water is 1000 milliliter, measures 10 cm3 and weighs 1 kilogram.

As a sidenote, imperial measures speed in mph or knots in case of air or sea travel, distance in miles or kiloyards, height and depth in feet. Metric uses only meters and kilometers.

Wonder why they didn't just use a simple and efficient circle instead... The US has a lot to learn from Europe

Yeah, sorry, so 1 liter is 10 dm3 or 1000 cm3.

you'd end up with

what the fuck m8 is this on the picture?

It's called highway infrastructure, something I don't expect yuros to know much about

Implying that does not give them a raging booner

pic unrelated

Roundabouts aren't that uncommon where I live, there's two I regularly use

Confusion and fear of fucking up are part of how they work - everybody slows down and pays more attention while on them.

Something to do with our cars not being cuck mobiles and there being x100 more traffic in America cities?

Jfc every time I come across one of those things I have fucking flashbacks

Why they even exist in muh Murcia is something I will never understand

>Driving on the left

Is that what I think it is

Yes, Americans have to pay to hold their babies

I know a tall Chinese guy. That doesn't change the statistical reality that almost all Chinese people are short.

jesus wept
I dont unerstand how this can be possible

The only ones I have in my area are in the city's back roads where there are houses and shit blocking visibility and the intersection is so small some trucks couldn't even do a u-turn through it. They basically turned what should have been a 4 way stop into a game of chicken, nobody even knows you're supposed to yield right. Fuck Gainesville.

Also they were put right by the niggest neighborhoods of the entire city.

Fellow GNV here, fuck you. The roundabouts are awesome, you never have to stop rolling. Hope the hurricane throws a tree at your room.

pls you're embarrassing us
litre is equivalent to dm^3

Bitch you can't even see other cars coming at the one on 12th st and 3rd ave until you're 15 feet away from the intersection. I bike through them every day and have to stop nearly every single time at them because other drivers areretarded and reckless, going far too fast to reasonably stop or look around them. The sound of cars or their headlights at night are the most reliable ways to detect them.

The one at 12th st 5th ave has a much better view but a terrible ditch on the south side forcing you to nearly stop anyway.

they clearly just blew up an ad from a smaller magazine or sign or something. it's really not that funny.

>They basically turned what should have been a 4 way stop into a game of chicken, nobody even knows you're supposed to yield right.
literal state of american drivers education

>bullet trains

it's easy to have roundabouts in finland when there's 100 people max on the road at a given moment

>not actual size
well then whats the fucking point?

if they're 15 feet away them why do you care? the car in the circle always has right of way. if they're already inside the circle you do see them, right? and if they're not inside the circle you wait. very simple. roudabouts aren't pedestrian crossings go ride your bike elsewhere.

it's simple, but they're not as common here, so not all drivers ae familiar with them. and there's a fuckton more cars on the road, you'll inevitably run in to an asian foreign exchange driver, or a snot nosed 16 year old, or a firetruck, or a gaggle of ducks, clogging up a roundabout. they're not useful or needed in a large busy city.

Look at this shit. Look at how small it is. Look at the fucking brick wall that goes right up to the curb, the houses on 3/4 of the corners. This is the state of the American roundabout.

Mini-Roundabouts are cancer, the regular ones are godsends.

It's quicker because all four directions can keep moving at once, unlike your four-way intersection.

All you have to do is give way (yield, in your parlance) to the left (for us it's the right). When there's no one coming from the left, you travel around the roundabout to your exit.

You should add them to your driving test, for us it's a key part of our driving lessons.

They are awesome, indeed you only have to stop if there's someone coming from the left (in right-hand drive systems like yours).

You can't see other cars coming on a roundabout? If you're coming to a roundabout you should start slowing down a bit, unless you can clearly see there's no one coming from the left. If there is someone coming, then stop and give way. When there's no one coming, join the roundabout, and drive around it until your exit.

Roundabouts are BETTER for heavy traffic. Just wait for a gap and then floor it, easy. Four-way intersections are literally the worst invention ever, because you have to wait for every direction to do its thing. Roundabouts are self-managing.