They've Started Wearing Boots

Can any Indians (or anons on proxxies) tell me who the best current footballer is from your country?

Is there any hope of India even coming close to qualifying for the World Cup in the future?

>Be Indians
>Be largest non EU minority in the uk
>0(zero) players even good enough for the league 1
How does this happen?

Cricket.

Michael Chopra is the only player eligible to play for India that was half decent as far as I know.

I knew this Indian kid in school who had amazing technique. He would absolutely demolish the other team when we played so we just ended up putting him in goal to give everyone else a chance to play. He went to university to study business or something and I never heard from him since. Even if there was an amazing Indian footballer, they wouldn't end up pursuing a career in football.

poo in loo

i heard here was an american-indian kid in la fabrica

>Subhumans niggers are all the home product that ever comes out of the team of the country
De verdad que me hace pensar

Not in our lifetime.

el bumpo

It will be Sunil Chhetri until the day he retires.

Do you mean 'our' as in you and me or 'our' as in the average Indian lifespan because one is much shorter than the other.

>forgetting Climax Lawrence

Sunil and Jeje. 11 and 12.

One is in the Liverpool u23s. He's 18. Yan dhandha or something. He's decent.

One mutt Danny Batth is captain of some championship team. He's a Big guy.

Is this indian humor? Or are they this autistic?

bumpo and fuck the retarded mod

It's down to there parents mindset. They don't believe there is money to be made in Indian professional football, so they would force them to become either rapists or doctors instead

SUNIL CHETRI

I AM AN INDAIN BY BIRYTH

ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYONE BUT CHETRI DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT FOOOTBALL PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN

timestamped poo in street as proof

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU POTATO CUNT

YOU ARE AN ISNIDNIFICANNT INGREDIENT IN AN IDNAIN CURRY

don't waste precious spuds on pooinloo shite when you can make a delicious Massaman instead, lad

Indians just think sports are a viable profession. Chinese think the same way, which is why barring government programs like they do withe volleyball their teams suck.

Don't think*

It seems that only the ones from Goa like playing

>Be 2nd generation indian-american
>have the soccer player haircut and be light for an indian
>basically can pass off as a hispanic
>played competitive u-16 shit with inner city beaners in my city in california
>schooled white kids in all the rich suburbs
>got all the street cred of being a beaner because i was literally the only non-hispanic on the team but was still brown
shit was fucking cash

Why don't the poo-in-the-loos import hybrids from England to play on their team? They surely can't do worse than they already are doing.

Yes they do, they're fucking obsessed with cricket and every Indian wants to play it professionally

>street shitter bragging about playing a game in a country where literally no one gives a shit about it

>literally no one gives a shit about it

>Xbox pitch

That would require English lads who WANT to move to a third world country.

They should score lots of goa-ls.

Heard you won't let him play for you because he wasn't born in India or summert.

Those are pakis

Well done Toshiro.

The pride gets in the way. They want 100% Indians(whatever that means) in the national team. Hell they wouldn't even let full Indians born abroad. They are seen like mercs, not fully dedicated. One Japanese-Indian player had to play 7-8yrs in domestic league to even get his passport. He came as a sub in one game that's it. One Indian American started in the recent U17 world Cup tho. Maybe in the future they'll be more understanding.

I do not understand how India and China can be so horrible in football. A billion people and cannot find 11 poor guys that kicking a fucking ball?

>b-but they do not give a fuck about

Japan and the USA don't either, but they are better.

We aren't horrible. It's just we haven't had progress that other countries experienced, we are still stuck in the 60-70s style. Our style is the copy of old English style, less focus on individual skill more physical duel. We watched English Football and thought it was the epitome of football. Thankfully rise of Internet has brought other leagues to the TV, skills are now given proper attention. Still a way to go before we start winning. India and China are very big countries, back in the day connectivity wasn't very good so the game only stayed in a couple of pockets of the country. In The east in Kolkata, and South in Goa and Kerala. Incidentally all of those corners Excell in the sport cos they admire the Brazilian, Argentine, Portuguese style of play. Bengal derby between East Bengal( established 1920)and Mohun Bagan(established 1889 oldest club in Asia, one of the oldest in the world) is still one of the greatest derbies of the world(first meet 1925).

me on the left