*raises paw*

b u t t e r
u
t
t
e
r

>burning in hell for butter

is there some new thing where faggots just repost their threads daily?

lay of the You's for a while, my man

>tfw no qt3.14 buxom witch to corrupt me
literally born in the wrong century bros

what went right with that bodice?

>is there some new thing where faggots just repost their threads daily?
>some new thing
The only new thing here is you, user

>not burning in hell for butter

Undelicious.

I've been here since the "fappening" started, never noticed it before

Her spectacular tits were rendered even more spectacular by it

>new
You have to go back user

Do you think Black Philip tried his stunts in the middle east?

I would gladly live that deliciously.

why the fuck am i attracted to that sexy sexy face i wanna french kiss that sexy sexy face DAMN YOU Sup Forums WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME WHY AM I ATTRACTED TO THAT SEXY SEXY SEXY FACE???

>Black(Ed) Phillip
What was meant by this?

>become american
>sell your soul for butter
cant make this shit up

I'm such a degenerate lotest desensitized shit NEET my dick usually doesn't even respond to shit like this but I just went full twitch.

>selling your soul just so you can eat a stick of butter

Was life really that shitty back then?

Butter is retardedly annoying to make. I made some with my gran and it is fucking awful. I wouldn't doom my worst enemies to the fate of churning butter.

>that awful on tattoo on his chest

It's just one phoneposter spamming threads.

Doggo want cookie

It's African American Philip you Islamophobic shitlord.

>Zubat tattoo
>awful

Pleb.

it's either that or the teenage girl could have tried to survive alone on a foreign continent exiled from the only tiny scrap of civilization that existed on it

reported

FISHE

OMG JUST POST THE ASS WEBM ALREADY

ass double?

100% it is. I scoured the Internet to try and find out the double's name, but I couldn't find it. One of the best asses I have ever seen.

>go back to plantation
>my family was murdered by witches and by Satan himself
>my mom tried to strangle me so I had to defend myself
>find husband
>live happily traumatized ever after

It's really that simple. The plantation was like a one day walk. Why would you not die trying instead of becoming one of the immortal hags who just slaughtered your entire family?

They would have accused her of murdering her family and hanged her outright.

Meh it would just be easier to say Indians did it

KEK. Other user is so retarded.

Again, an Indian murder would have been more straightforward and obvious. It's retarded to think a Puritan community would have accepted - with detachment and fairness - the word of a fucking teenage girl, especially when they saw the work of Satan in everything from rainfall to dogs barking. She would have been tortured into confessing then strung up - ESPECIALLY if she tried to blame Injuns or the Devil or whatever. Barely a few years later these people were hanging girls like her left right and center just because they said stupid things.

Kill yourself.

How is that any worse than being turned into a raving lunatic who kidnaps babies so that they can take a literal baby shower? If your entire family was murdered, you would become a pawn of the murderer for a stick of butter instead of just killing yourself?

Its just a movie

You are retarded user, you're second-guessing shit you know nothing about. Not to mention you did a great job of missing the entire character arc Thomasin went through, especially considering she had no reason to honour her family at all.

They were hanging girls because powerful people in the community had a personal vendetta against them. They weren't just randomly hanging girls for saying dumb shit.

Nah you're retarded because you clearly missed the part where she expressed undying love for her psychotic mother until the very end, even as she was being strangled to death. She loved her entire family except for maybe those 2 little shits and she never stopped caring about her brother, who went out of his way to devise a plan in order to keep her from being sent away.

Again, kill yourself.

Well in the context of the movie both would send her to hell and besides she is already going to hell for murder

>May as well fly at least before you go

The family was banished for having a different interpretation of the bible. Nowadays that's nothing but in those days the people of the plantation would have considered it blasphemy and would immediately assume thomasin sacrificed her family to the devil.

Or she could go back and claim it was her heretic father who did it all

>Why do you keep posting like you know exactly how the movie would play out in any different scenario

Is it autism?

Her dad was banished because he want a prideful cunt and obviously he took his family with him. Thomasin was devout and the most reluctant to leave. Notice how her brother had to tell her to get moving and even then, she looked back longingly.

You can make up all sorts of scenarios for how the plantation might have acted but between selling your soul to the guy who murdered your family or at least trying to get back to civilization, I think that any sensible person would have chosen the second option.

>family members devoted to christ die horribly
>baby murdering witches have happy dancing ending

why are the fundamentalist christians so angry over the harry potter films but are strangely silent over vvitch?

Nobody outside this board gives a fuck about or even knows of this movie. Hairy Pooter was an international phenomenon directed at kids.

>Why do you keep posting like you are incapable of making conclusions based on known data

Is it low iq?

Oh yeah dude I suddenly just remembered all that data about girls who tried to return back to to their settlements after their family was slaughtered by Satan and a bunch of old naked women.

i was about to scream at you that it's impossible in this day and age for anyone not to notice vvitch but remembered that presidential candidate (johnson?) who asked "what is aleppo?" and realized that the fundamentalist christians live in an altfake-news bubble. harry potter probably entered that bubble because kids brought it in.

not saying that candidate is a fundamentalist christian. saying that there are people in parts of the usa who limit the info they read/watch.

>conclusion has to be the data itself
>the only conclusion i'm capable of making is to parrot the data

kek you've just exposed yourself, ignoramus

Underrated

movies Sup Forums memed you into watching

It was great though.

it wasn't

it wasn't a masterpiece but I liked it

Kekd

>>>>>>"Black"

Wouldst thou like to live internally?

I like the idea that "living deliciously" mostly entailed eating butter.

butter

I watched this movie tripping and I'm sure there are witches now.

Bah
Bah
Bah

>ay you got 2 choices lil bitch
>you can try to make it on your own with winter approaching in a destroyed farm with no supplies, no horse, no way of getting enough food, a failed crop, among the corpses of your loved ones, hoping that that townsfolk never happen upon your shitty little wrecked farm because they'd surely blame you for the destruction and death and string you up as a witch and burn you to death
>or you can fly up into the sky with me, eat butter, wear cool dresses, and steal and eat babies for the next 500 years

Pretty easy choice buddy.

>all these people thinking she went with the witches because she had no other options

she wanted to ya dips

hey, i've lived in the depths of human despair and let me drop a little bit of amazing knowledge onto you
eating slices of butter with sugar and cinnamon on them is the most amazing thing ever

How many hundreds of pounds overweight are you?

It was to highlight how poor and deprived life was for the Puritans, especially exiles.

The movie should have had their clothing more threadbare and their faces dirtier, though. It's not like they had much soap, or new cloth.