Recommended books thread

Daily recommended books thread

Post what you're reading, post what others should read, get recommend what to read next.

Dumping my faves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_G._Dantec
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_G._Dantec
mega
instagram.com/alterhacker/
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMasqueOrTheAssInTheLionsSkin
americancrisis.us/docs/2016_05_30_111932_2_thegreatjewishmasque.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those are some big eyes

>Julius Evola - Ride The Tiger

Absolute read for any Sup Forumsack, this book argues that the modern world is totally corupted and the book offers a solution to living in such a world by turning the destructive nature of modern society into your inner liberation.

fagot

>Jean Raspail - The Camp Of Saints

This book describes a modern world where third world immigration to France slowly leads to the complete destruction of Western civilization.

no

>Markus Willinger - Generation Identity, A Declaration Of War Against The '68ers

Serves as the best introduction to the identitarian European movement to date which greatly inspired the alt-right.
This books is aimed at young intellectuals and serves as a guide on how to turn the tide in the Western world.

>Guilaume Faye - Why We Fight

An introductory text, a diagnosis and a solution to the Great replacement of native Europeans and the destruction of Western civilization.

>Not one red pilled book
>only cuck lit for gays
>promotes Generation yid
Get the fuck out her. And kill yourself

>Tomislav Sunic - Against Democracy and Equality: The European New Right

The first English book ever written on the European New-Right and another introduction to the movement.

Yeah,they are.That girl is strangely beautiful yet disturbing.I like it.

Again shill, kill yourself, or at least go get some aids by fucking a new right nigger

>Oswald Spengler - The Decline Of The West

A critical and new look at civilizations, Spengler argues that the western world is ending and that we are witnessing the last season of faustian civilization.

The Merchant of Venice

Please post some books that you consider to be red pilled.

Why do you hate new-right and identitarianism so much?

>Maurice Dantec
>sci-fi author
>christian and identirian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_G._Dantec

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_G._Dantec

VERY
good

This, a fantastic work and a huge influence on the alt-right and identitarian new-right.

who is this doll?

>identitarian

novels :
Grand Junction and Cosmos Incorporated
>christianism
>against degeneracy and islam

Kind of green pilled but overall its a pretty funny book.

pic very much related. You have to have read it! (it's pretty short too, no excuse)

Alterhacker

>all these pleb books

Sup Forums you have shit taste

Post some not pleb books newfriend.

post more cute girls

Post some books that aren't pleb then.

The Annals - Tacitus
The Black Monk - Anton Chekhov
Parralel Lives of Eminent Romans and Greeks - Plutarch

fucking read this:

This is the most boring book in the world.

Also why are most of my favorite authors left leaning?

Asoiaf

Is that 'girl' white?

House of Leaves was bretty good.

I'll give it a go family.

The US intelligence community - Jeffrey T Richelson

Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul - Howard Schultz

Organized Crime: Culture, Markets and Policies (Studies of Organized Crime) - Dina Siegel and Hans Nelen

>Hate
More like disgust, as I cant stand incoherent fagots cercle jerking and in addition taking shit as the shi..writings of some non functional autists as their paradigms.

btw, you are controled opposition and by that only good for scapegoating. If you keep on doing that as good as you have done since february, Iam just keep on shilling against you on Sup Forums. If you become more jewish as you already are, maybe some left wingers will get interessting material about Sellner.

>she

4U.

“Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.”

>Muh jews controled opposition

Disregarded, this is why nobody wants to take you seriously.

You'll find name of few good books in this thread.

the best authors are left leaning. This is because most authors are NEETs

Currently reading Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly. Good stuff.

48 Laws of Power

It goes in the trash senpai.

it's pretentious at best

- The ruling elite by spinoza
- Truth for germany by walendy

Two must read books for Sup Forums. Putting the knowledge in these books into the people would create instant revolution in the western world.

Currently "writing" my own book, basically a summary of the relevent books for produce a big redpill, so condensing around 15000 pages into 500-1000, depending how much text will be needed for the relevant infos.

DAILY REMINDER:

There is a Sup Forums book folder on MEGA:
mega (.) nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

This will keep you busy for a few months.

Doing God's work Germany, I'm currently writing a phamflet on what to do prevent immigration into your neighbourhood and how to keep your neighbourhood safe once they do arrive.

Also a guide on how to infiltrate and dismantle the Antifa movements near you from the inside.

>CTRL F
>No pic related

Wtf guys, Turner Diaries is Sup Forums in a book

POST MORE QTES WITH THAT HAIRCUT

>londonistan - melanie phillips
holy kek

tnx btw

I thought it was very poorly written, like some redneck's power fantasy. I'm not offended or even really disagree with his views, I just didn't like it.

He goes from operating in secret cells with limited weapons to gaining full control of the country's nuclear arsenal and nuking the world.

1 year ago I would have said that you are just an autistic retard living in the basement. Today I would say that the infos you are going to produce will be needed in the coming years.

White Europe needs to unite.

what do you think about Trump?

Atlas Shrugged is an absolute dog shit turd of a book and needs to stop being recommended. It was written later in Rand's career, when she was an established author and personality. Because of this, no one dared try reining her in or properly checking her writing, as they did with earlier works. She was in full control.

Because of this, the book is an utter mess. Literally as long as the Bible, with extremely, cartoonishly flat characters and the treatment of its message so meandering, dull, and hamhanded that it is actually a disservice to everything she stood for.

Now, if you want to read the same book, but actually good, read The Fountainhead. The Fountainhead is a solid, entertaining read that makes all the same points as Atlas Shrugged but does so EFFECTIVELY, while being enjoyable to read, unlike Atlas Shrugged, which fucking sucks donkey dick.

Don't make the Black kids angry,
by some dude with a jewtube page.

Rather simple: If Trump actually will do what he said, if he isn´t a shill working for the men behind the curtain, then he is the God Emperor we need, hoping that his example will spill over to the rest of the western world.

If he is just puppet that played all of us very well (one can never know, only assume), then that just shows that the NWO agenda is too strong already for the normal way. The only thing "out" would be a civil war engulfing the entire western world, 100-150 million dead easily and hoping, that russia/china/japan/india will try to support the free people and not the NWO agenda.

no it's good

Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind. Not a masterpiece, but pretty redpilled. 5th and 6th books describe SJW utopias that predictably work like shit.

How does it engage homosexuality and apathetic tax leeches?

those are pretty much my thoughts on him as well. I not only hope that we're able to build our wall and stop this globalization of our economy, but also inspire Europe and get Trump to continue criticizing Merkel and the EU for flooding you guys.

godspeed on your book

Yes certainly has its shortcomings, but still remarkable especially that it was written back in the late 70s

I love this, it was one of the first ones I read when getting into "alt right" ideas, it hit really hard too

On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther

fuck you

YES I reccomend this book as well as the others you mentioned.

I am a man of principal, I love becoming better by the day.

Here are the books that I contribute to becoming a stronger male in a time where males are viewed as weak, dumb and less than women.

Man's Search for Himself - Rollo May
Character Analysis - Wilhelm Reich
Iron John - Robert Bly
Tribal Leadership - Dave Logan, John King, Hale Fischer-Wright
Fear of Life - Alexander Lowen, M.D.
Concepts of Modern Mathematics - Ian Stewart
The Way of The Superior Man - David Deida
Thick Face Black Heart - Chin-Ning Chu
The Way of Men - Jack Donovan
Models - Mark Manson
The Rational Male 1&2 - Rollo Tomassi

God bless and good luck anons

I'm about halfway through this, a history of civilisation that takes into account differences between races. Enjoyable and redpilled, would recommend.

Intellectuals and Society - Thomas Sowell

Consolations of Philosophy - Alain De Botton

Extreme ownership - Jocko Willink

The Lessons of History

Free to Choose - Milton Friedman

History of Western Philososphy - Berty Russell

just downloaded consolations of philosophy, is it good? What should I expect?

holy shit this girl is perfect.

>Schultz
Yeah, no

I need her in my life.

Ooh thanks m8

Aristotle never said that

also

>Russel's history of philosophy

LMAO

"Der neue Tugendterror" by Thilo Sarazin. A book about freedom of speech and the problems of political correctness, for which it blames the media.

The Righteous Mind - Jonathan Haidt
The Blank Slate - Steven Pinker

goes through a few philosophers and their ideas on:

1.) unpopularity
2.) Not having Enough money
3.) Frustration
4.)Inadequacy
5.) Difficulties

its great so far

Whats wrong with it? Seems quite good so far.

You need to die, you fucking shill

Should I kill myself?

no my dude.. she seems like she'd be really annoying: instagram.com/alterhacker/

>large hands

a trap

>her

wew.

pic related is a real girl.

mega:///#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Now give me my reddit gold

Great book. For anyone daunted by its size I suggest reading anthem first

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan for the Us Congress
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Audio Book
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM

The Ass in the Lion's Skin
archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMasqueOrTheAssInTheLionsSkin
americancrisis.us/docs/2016_05_30_111932_2_thegreatjewishmasque.pdf

>girl

Are there any books (preferably audiobooks) about entry-level economics, political science, etc. (preferably with no bias)?

I just finished my first two (audio)books since leaving school several years ago, both are memoirs and I found them both extremely enjoyable.

Viper Pilot, about an F-16 pilot during the first and second gulf wars, not really applicable here but if anyone is interested in SEAD or modern military aviation they should check it out.

And the first one I finished was Civilian Warriors, by the founder of Blackwater. He opens with his childhood, all the way up until 2012 I believe when he relinquished his seat as CEO of the company, but the vast majority of the book is based between 1999-2009 or so, the founding of blackwater, speaking in-depth about all the controversies from his side (he wasn't allowed to speak to the press about anything because of all of his contracts with the federal government, CIA, etc.)

It's a really good book and I ended up tearing up at work (was listening to it on a night shift) when he described his wife dying of cancer, which was quite unexpected.

>leaf

>cuck

That much white showing around the iris is one of the hallmarks of the insane.

>62%

>Economics
>political science
>no bias
nope

In terms of economics, I was hoping there was something that explained that actual mechanics of the economy, such as inflation, deflation, exchange rates on imports and exports, although I know they're both social sciences which means they aren't really scientific at all.

Something somewhat sane (right of centre) is acceptable, as long as it's not libertarian horseshit where they argue that taxation is theft and everyone should be responsible for hiring contractors to maintain the 30 foot stretch of road in front of each of their houses, etc.