Amish growth includes new settlements in Bolivia, Argentina

How do we stop the Protestant menace?

lancasteronline.com/news/local/amish-growth-includes-new-settlements-in-bolivia-argentina/article_d4e3ff06-2a34-51d7-ac93-0d743d119426.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/10/03/us/03amish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've spent most our lives living in this English armish paradise.

>How do we stop the Protestant menace?
you dont reprobate

NEVER TRUST ANYBODY WITH A BIG BUSHY BEARD

AMISH IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
>proceeds to milk cow angrily

>The Amish don't own modern guns
Literally one muslim terrorist is all it takes to kill an entire Amish village.

Yeah, because when a suicide bomb goes off, what you do is shoot at the explosion to stop it from killing people.

Living the goold old life in argentinia?
Im game. how do i join.

Their guns looked pretty modern to me in that Amish Mafia show.

I think he's saying that you can destroy an entire village with a butter knife. You can take out a whole religion in a few weeks with a car and a blade. In less time with a gun.

The Amish are like the manatees of religion. No natural enemies, but so easy to kill. I feel bad for them, but I'm also jealous of their pure lifestyle.

Obviously never had any real dealings with the Amish. They can be shady as fuck. Don't think for a second they don't have blood on their hands.

I know. I used to work in a hospital in Harrisburg, PA. once off their plantation, Amish are terrible people. They watch TV, use phones, swear, spit, and have an unpleasant odor. Then they get free Healthcare from the state because they're a protected religion. Same with the native Americans who live near the hospital.

But on their land, they obey the rules or face excommunication.

Thank fuck those rules keep them somewhat in check. Otherwise the power level of their kikery would exceed that of even the jew.

Presumably they would use swords or muskets.

Also. Can't have anything modern but they've got light bulbs on their cart.

Light Bulbs..

I live in York and he's not lying.

When I visited one of their tourist places once, they said an electric refrigerator was against the rules, but you could use bottled gas to run a gas-powered refrigerator.

I guess it's hard to live with old-fashioned rules without getting a bit rabbinical about it.

how do they grow with a such a small gene pool?

Maybe it's for traffic laws or something

I can't imagine why a terrorist would even attack an Amish settlement, they're all so irrelevant.

Spoken like a true cuck

Each community actually decides which technologies they ought to adopt, there is no global rule banning all lightbulbs in the Amish faith or anything, there are only universal bans on mass-media devices such as TV, computers and radios.

A lot of people misunderstand the Amish and assume they don't use technology because they see it as inherently evil, but instead they are simply overly cautious, there is nothing sinful about electricity but there is fear that embracing such things may lead to sin and a general reliance on an outside source for survival, undermining the community bond.

Many Amish use electronics powered by batteries because they don't need to rely upon the power grid to use them, things like calculators and flashlights are actually fairly common in Amish communities.

>there is fear that embracing such things may lead to sin and a general reliance on an outside source for survival, undermining the community bond.

I'd say the fear is entirely justifiable. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to himself.

I agree, but the Amish (and Mennonites) are pretty hypocritical, they will generally accept government benefits and food stamps and such without qualms, but the moment there is talk of using the public power grid they start complaining about self-sufficiency.

That would be a valid complaint if they were excused from paying taxes. What kind of sick cucked community would pay taxes into the system and then deny their members access to services they themselves funded?

Anyways, the Amish will be proven right; fire, electricity, incandescent bulb, modern dentistry; maybe I'd add a few more items to my list and then I'd be happy to tell the modern world to fuck off. Not a "green" or global warming crusader, but you have to be blind not to see that hairless apes with an excess of machinery are a plague that is destroying our planet. Hopefully the Amish get a pass when the elites decide to thin the herd; they deserve it.

Amish = the ultimate red pill

Kinda unrelated but I'm considering converting to protestantism once I move to Sofia. Do you have any tips?

Would the Amish fare better or worse than a regular citizen in a zombie apocalypse? On one hand they have the survivalist skills to live off the land. On the other hand they'd have little to no pop culture exposure to the basic rules of zombie killing, and would probably treat it like a plague from God or something.

I work in a Hospital in Kentucky and we get all kinds of them.

Only a few use TV's or phones. Though they often ride the bus now. I guess the world is too modern now. But they have a weird excommunication practice, the ones I see are usually well mannered though.

nytimes.com/2006/10/03/us/03amish.html

Already happened.

I want some Amish to set up in Australia so I can get some high quality handmade, relatively cheap furniture

They would be useful tools. Learn from them but don't get close. I think of them like Medics in that you don't want everyone in the group to be one, but it would be almost vital to have at least one.

One experienced Amish would probably be decent at manual labor, building houses growing, animal husbandry,etc.

I knew a group of Amishmen that would build you a sturdy barn/Small house for food, a ride and like 5,000$.

Amish are even cheaper than Mexicans.

At least around PA, they'll use any technology to make a buck. So they'll have no electricity in their homes but they'll have their store powered with freezers, phones, and Internet

Amish, Mennonites, and Mormons are playing a long game. They maintain purity, birth rates, and life skills while everyone else becomes a degenerate. After the collapse and death is over they will rule the USA.

I hope to God you're not implying that Mormons AREN'T degenerates.
Because if so, you don't know any Mormons.

My family bought a small Amish prebuilt shed in the early 2000s, I can still see them advertised in lots outside Home Depots/Lowes stores in southern Virginia.

Mormons definitely have the birth rate thing down.

My only real problem with them is that they've turned globalist.

Live right outside Pennsylvania Amish country here in the us. They also make some of the best food I've ever tasted. They're also really nice. Their horses just shit all over the road and they all kinda smell bad but whatever.

This pisses me off

Leave the Amish alone, they're one of the last honest and innocent groups in the US, its like messing with our quiet little brother who minds his own business with a linebacker for an older brother

>be american
>survive suicide attack
>get shot 3 seconds later

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AT HERETICS
>indiferently but hardworkingly builds a barn

I shot easily 9 or 10 people this week so far, and I only got shot three times and the nearest explosion was all the way over next door to me. I think I'm doing pretty good over here, even though you might not understand the American Way.

And there have been no mass shootings -- ZERO -- mass shooting in my town for the entire month of June.

reeee get these niggers out of my town their wheels ruin our roads

Faggot is running on airbags

Being amish is the ultimate redpill.