What does pol thing of donating semen?

What does pol thing of donating semen?
Here in Spain you can do it easily and it's completely anonymous, you have to donate every week for a year until your seed is used in 6 women then you can't donate more.
They give you 50 euros each time and you have to no fap for 5 days.

I'm fit and quite handsome and also 1'80 wich is tall in spain, my seed would be wanted I'm sure of it.

I see all these gorgeous girls in the street and I'm just tired of see them whoring and dating random guys for no more than a year, all the couples I know are breaking up.

I don't want to spend thousands of euros living with a girl 7 years and then breaking up without having any kid.

But I want to pass my genes, it's the only thing that matteris in life to me, I'm a neet that leeches of his parents, I haven't acomplished anything in my life so donating semen and having 6 kids with random women would change that.

I wouldn't know them but I'd know that my seed will live forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

co-parentmatch.com/Natural-Insemination-NI.aspx
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not allowed to because gay

Do it

Been thinking about the same thing OP. 185cm, 115+ iq, no hereditary diseases, allergies, sight correction or anything like that.

Doing it just seems like a evolutionary win, like a modern day Genghis khan but without all the raping.

If he can do it then why not.

>Doing it just seems like a evolutionary win, like a modern day Genghis khan but without all the raping.

Exactly
I'm like nervous all the time about what will I do with my life
What would I acomplish etc
This would make feel realized, calm.
Then I could proceed with my life and do other things.
Fuck I'll do it I will save the mediterranean race doing it we are geting invaded here in Spain.
I'm 24 btw you can only do it if you are 18-35

No allergies too but I do have bad sight shit I didn't thing about it but it's more cause I played legos and spend lots of hours with the computer I don't have any diesease or anything

I would donate my semen too, but im not going to do that, because im not German, so i would only help to destroy the German race and I dont want to destroy it.

Look pal they don't put your semen with other races, they analize your face and use it on similar women.
White women don't get pregnant with nonwhite semen.
If the women has green eyes and a large nose they put semen from a man with green eyes and a large nose.
They always try to find a donator as similiar as the women as posible.
So if are a turk they will use it on turkish women.

Do you accept sperm by mail?

>getting sperm from a fucking sperm bank regardless
Pathetic.

Feminism has made a lot of women very cherrypickers and also working too many hours so they became 35 and no husband.
We have to help.

Im croatian, but im looking extremly german, so i would still have a child with a german girl. Before i hit puberty i was a blond hair blue eyes masterrace boy, now i have dark blonde hair and green/brown eyes.

>my seed would be wanted I'm sure of it.
>Spaniard

I do it. Completely anonymous, able to help 6 couples have up to 2 kids (so 12 max), donate every 3 weeks until fulfilled, 50 euros a pop.

Wife is unable to have kids, but I'm perfectly healthy, 190cm, no hereditary diseases, no sight or hearing troubles, high IQ for what that's worth, engineer, in good physical shape, and most importantly...

Good sperm quality that can withstand the freezing process.

It seemed almost a crime not to.

Mate. That evolving colour thing at puberty? That is extremely Germanic. Happens a shitload among Germans, Flemish and Dutch It's Nordics that don't go through that.

Funny, there was only 235 donors in France during the last year, offers is far inferior to demand.
Well if I reach 35 and I am still childless I would probably think about it, even if I doubt they would not find solution for sterile men before that.

I am a NI donor here, its much less bother and there are plenty of lesbos and almost-dried-up 30-something women who are lonely and desperate.

co-parentmatch.com/Natural-Insemination-NI.aspx

2 babies made so far.

I would but i am kind of a manlet so no one would want it

holy shit that pic

It's a catastrophe

That'd give a new meaning to snail mail

Do it in your own country

It's a fake.

How does that work?
Do you just fuck lesbos and old women until they're pregnant?

>I can masturbate to this

I have been thinking about it but my fiance told me it makes her a little bit uncomfortable. I hope to have children with her someday too but I see nothing wrong with hedging my bets. Should I tell her it's my decision and to deal with it, or do it without telling her (which feels a little bit like cheating on her without the sex)

If it matters, I'm a typical American mongrel with French, Irish, English, Pakistani, and American native ancestry, 5'10" healthy great shape engineering degree and (like everyone) I believe myself to be genetically above average.

>Breeding single moms
This is not healthy desu

was thinking the same thing. 1.88, 130iq, though I'm overweight and have some sight correction

donating semen is the modern day version of raping and pillaging during a war.

>Die knowing your DNA has been passed on and you have fathered children
>You have done your biological duty to KEK
>0% responsibility

Ghengis khan would be proud

Do it Manuel

Good

rated

I'm guessing autoimmune disease rules you out?

>MUH GENES I NEED TO PASS EM ON
That's probably one of the most retarded things I've read here
Just being tall and handsome doesn't make up for your autism.
Even if your semen was used, it wouldn't really be your children.

Does she have any idea how much bacteria is on that laptop. I'm not normally ocd about such things but for fuck's sake that's some poor parenting. I'm sure the kid will be fine but that's just asking for a break out of acne or cold sores.

I thought about it, but when they turn 18 they can request your contact information in ozland

>analize your face

>Pakistani
The answer is no, you shouldn't spread your filthy seed.

Why would you want to help our sworn enemies, the feminists?

are you sure you wouldn't know them?

in austria, if the child is 14 and knows the semen were donated, they have a right to know who their biological father is. that's the main reason i never really considered it. i am also not sure if i can pass the health requirements, which seem very strict to me, albeit there is a reason for that.

>Why would you want to help our sworn enemies, the feminists?
Because libtardation is genetic disease. Better to have them get decent seed from a sperm bank then to have them running around burning coal.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

I don't know about that but when I donated my sperm I decided to take a few minutes (do it right, go big or go home!) and take advantage of the clinic's night depository.

Fuck sake, the next morning the clinic called, mad as hell. They yelled, ""that was our mail slot!"

I bet they shaved a few points off my validated I.Q. in my file.

I'm sorry you feel that way my Hungarian friend, but I'm going to anyway. Perhaps if I ever find myself single I'll travel to your country and impregnate a few ethnic Hungarian girls, just for you.

Ethnic purity is an illusion, even in prehistoric times there was too much travel and racemixing for anyone but isolated communities to be "pure", and globalization will only accelerate it.

Why the fuck would they have that much sperm from a mentally retarded Surinamese man in the first place??

tio cuales son los pasos a seguir para donar esperma?

Never underestimate a woman's degeneracy.

Aun no lo he mirado colega
Well but they are not my responsability I love kids btw
what?