go earlier on the beach to take more good spots, my germ friend

We are just as bad and you know it

Gather up all germs at night and use beach digging skills to make trap holes

You can't, Felix

hogweed

fucking brutal.

How do we stop them?

Btw, I sincerely apologize for any Germans among those Untermenschen

It begs the question, why don't they just put enough loungers out to meet the hotel's occupancy in the first place?

>go on holiday to relax
>decides to wake up at dawn anyway
fucking retards

>go holiday to relax
>pick super-flooded touristic trap with barely any slots left
hmm so this is the guiri intellect

Seriously what the fuck is this? Do people really run out and claim a seat for the entire day as soon as the area opens?

>have a regulated daily routine because you're not a lazy italian
yeah, the horrors.

>Pool's closed but it's by white people

>walk in
>remove towel from empty seat and put it aside
>sit on empty seat
Seriously, fuck this "I reserved a spot by putting a towel on it!" rule.

>wh*te """""""people"""""""

Triple their refugee quota

>walk in
>remove towel from empty seat
>be swarmed by ~20 150kg Boomers who called the guardia civil&Police already

Another one... Most of them are Brits...

Yes.
Remember I was in Spain once when I was quite young with my parents.
My dad went off for a swim in the sea and my mom and I found a nice couple of sunbeds in a comfy spot. Nothing was on them or beside them.
Then some fat British geezer in his 50s waddles over to us and starts rudely claiming he had left a newspaper there like three hours earlier and that therefore he owns those sunbeds. (Obviously the pool boy had removed that shit way before we came). I was around 9 and didnt speak English very well at the time and my mom didnt speak it at all. He called us 'Russian savages' and other names but we told him to go away and he did lol.
Good thing my dad came later and made him come over to us and apologise like the dumb cunt he was Still makes me laugh. So yes. It gets pretty cut-throat out there.

>tfw parents are both obese in their 50's
>go on holiday to Spain every year, usually Tenerife
>always the same bullshit where they go and 'relax' by the pool with the other british whale people
>I turned 21 one year, so they forced me to go on holiday with them because I don't have friends to celebrate it with
>they took getting a sunlounger each day really seriously
>basically forced me to be their assistant in getting a sunlounger, forcing me to wake early and charge out with towels to reserve 2 lounges (I didn't get one) and forcing me to even sneak into the pool area before it opened so I would have the advantage
>on one of the days I overslept and failed, so they made me spend the day on a nearby nudist beach as punishment
>had fucking spics and fat germans laughing at my tiny micropenis, one of the germans said 'i vill not swim if there are penis eating sharks in ze water' and pointed at my groin
>trying to reserve their sunlounger got me into a fight with some other British tourist, who was a tough guy and beat me up outside the hotel
>parents didn't give a shit, just happy to be in their spot
>they declare it was the best holiday ever
>i am beaten and humiliated
>they still try and force me to go every year

very creative blog post... 8/10... where can I subscribe?

>had fucking spics and fat germans laughing at my tiny micropenis, one of the germans said 'i vill not swim if there are penis eating sharks in ze water' and pointed at my groin

wh*tes are subhumans

>>on one of the days I overslept and failed, so they made me spend the day on a nearby nudist beach as punishment
Kek

10/10

Why should we stop them?
If people want to be average working class and uncultured and obese you should not interfere mind your own business Germanistan.

>'i vill not swim if there are penis eating sharks in ze water' and pointed at my groin
Holy shit lmfao

Reminder that all inclusive hotels are for the absolute plebbest of plebs. If you fly to Spain/Turkey/Wherever just so you can develop melanoma on your obese body while your kids are at the all-day buffet getting entertained by Bumfuck the clown you should kys (you)rself RIGHT NOW

Why would you even want to sunbathe at the nasty pool if you have a nice Mediterranean beach somewhere close to you...

brits hate dealing with locals.

why do you think british expats in southern europe choose to live in latin america tier gated communities?