What's some documentary kino that focuses on serial killers/murder?

What's some documentary kino that focuses on serial killers/murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lreuZC9BEI
youtube.com/watch?v=SAST6SgLmQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check out the ice man, you can watch it on YouTube. I highly recommend the book also.

Check out Edgy Edgelord's Edgy Serial Killer Edgefest on YouTube. I highly recommend the book also.

Helter Skelter. It's not a doc but has a very doc feel. It's about Manson's arrest and trial. Fucking awesome.

Kuklinski was completely full of shit though. His actual murder total is under ten

That's not a real thing. I think your are trying the trolling.

No way, he killed plenty than ten.

Making of a Murderer is well done. Completely one sided though.

Some decent podcasts are:

The Unresolved Podcast
True Crime Garage
Generation Why

4 4's, nice

He's a liar user, it's been proven. He also had no affiliation with the Mafia, nor did he do hits for them

Actual documentaries wise you got
>H.H. Holmes (Look for one more based on his lifestory instead of his torture house, much better)
>The Green River Killer (Ted Bundy shows up in it)
>Ofcourse Ted Bundy himself (Pretty funny because he tells you to stop masturbating and blames violent comics)
>John Wayne Gacy (Dude acts like hes totally innocent up until his death eventhough he had like 14 bodies under his house it's pretty funny)

One that I just happened to come across that actually creeped me out was the Axe Murderer. This guy would sleep in peoples attics for days even shit and piss in there, then once he kills his victims he chills in the house for a couple of hours and make himself a meal. He even wrote a letter to the police saying they would never catch him.

Dahmer's documentary was laughable, it was just way too gay for me. The movie itself was hilariously bad aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lreuZC9BEI

I doubt every murder was this guys doing, but this shit spooked me. I love the campy effects like raindrops and piano music. The narrator leaves much to be desired though.

My advice for anyone looking for Documentaries of serial killers on youtube, make sure to just search by highest view count.

Is it weird that I get so enthusiastic about serial killer documentaries?

Where is the information about this? Because in the book he explains in great detail his hits for the mob, along with names and dates.

dickhead

ted bundy grew up thinking his mom was his sister and his grandmother his mom

that would fuck anyone up

Dunno but I once visited both of the sites of the Dahmer Milwaukee residence and the Ed Gein residence in the same day.

Never mind I found it. Interesting read so far.

Not a single mobster from that era that was caught and ended up spilling the beans (there were many) ever mentioned him, or when asked, said they had even heard of him. Mafia writers and historians all claim he is full of shit as well.

This is not even taking into account the fact the mob didn't even hire hitmen. They didn't need to, plenty of guys were willing to do it for free to gain favor from their bosses.

The Iceman legend is almost entirely lies

What is the best documentary on the BTK killer or is there even a decent one?

Jack Nicholson turned out "fine".

Four singles!

The Staircase
The Jinx

That guy was fucked. When he got caught he was like "Wtf cops we were having fun?"

jinx

Why is Manson always called serial killer, dude never even killed anyone

The Jinx is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=SAST6SgLmQg

Certainly interesting, bit bummed, I guess the ice man book is just a really good fiction crime story.

I read the book and enjoyed the movie knowing they were lies. Still entertaining

The Staircase
OJ Made in America
The Jynx
Paradise Lost

brainwashing

Not exactly a serial killer, but I highly recommend The Imposter.

Probably my favorite documentary, which is actually a kino disguised as a documentary