What's happening in your cunt today?

What's happening in your cunt today?

Here in America a bunch of old ppl bouta drown lol

fuck naples

Tesco workers went on strike for the first time. 16 stores stayed closed today = literally end of the world

rip

Is it really that bad?

O shit is another Hungarian People's Republic about to happen?

Almost 100 years since the first one was created...

nah, it's just the intensity of a strong storm but lasting more than 10 minutes

Hm. I suppose since Americans build houses out of cardboard it might be a problem.

>naples

t. guido

absolutely nothing is happening so they just report something about the hurricanes and possibly something controversial stuff about trump

Poor Italy

Kim needs to launch his nuke already

It's really bad. But the hurricane is mostly hitting the Everglades and the Southwest where not many people live. Like OP said Naples area is around half retirees too.

The big fear is if the storm hits Tampa and then hits North Florida or Georgia/South Carolina. If that happens, hundreds of people might die. They're not used to hurricanes like we are in Miami

Faggots celebrating their faggotry.

Nah in Florida the law says we have to build walls out of stone or cinderblock and the exterior walls can't be thinner than 10 inches.

Problem is that if the windows or doors blow open, the change in pressure makes the roof just pop off.

So has Miami avoided it all? Lucky them.

Absolutely nothing, and I prefer it that way.

>change in pressure
So americans build their houses underwater?!?!?!?

we killed our chickens and prayed to Changó and it worked dawg

>only liquid can have changes in pressure levels

Good shit. You should thank your Mexicans.

my cousin lives there. don't die cousin bro

rip

he lives in a solid concrete building, windows reinforced with steels plates and got the water and food. i'm actually worried (he's a good friend) but i think he's gonna be okay

>Naples, FL
>Asunción, CA
jesuschrist merrycunts, can't you find your own names to towns

answering your question: bunch of kids took over a few schools to remind the Ministry of Education to remodel the budget and some old politician my father loved has died

Some stupids retards attempt to shoot at huracan to stop him- wait that was in your country jajajajakajakaj

There are like 5 Mexicans in Miami

We're 30% Cuban and 20% South American

Most of those places were founded by you guys

2/3 of the continental US was once Spanish or Mexican and you see Spanish names literally everywhere

ahaha chicanos
but ok. it's a fair explanation

t. Scugnizzo